Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

blacker not really the same sort of situation though pal.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

MichaelWaters is a dumbass.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    blacker not really the same sort of situation though pal.
    whats the difference in this shit thread and other shit threads?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO to all the people getting on the OPs case. Would it really surprise anyone if it were true? It wouldnt surprise me in the least.

What man in their right mind (and I am sure Paterno wasnt completely senile 12-15 years ago) would know about this and not do or say anything about it? To think he covered it up because the guy was his buddy makes less sense than he covered it up because he also participated.

Obviously no proof or even inkling of that yet, but you can be sure there are investigators up their asses with a microscope trying to find out if it was.

Like i said in the other post the only people who like pedophiles are other pedophiles. To think that Sandusky still had a key to the joint as was working out there just last week is so far beyond bizarre it cant be explained.

And since I have been known to gamble in the past I would actually put the odds of Paterno actually being physically involved at probably -130. But the ability to prove it would be a lot less. Unless it gets really ugly and Sandusky or someone else who may have been involved rolls over and starts naming names.

Either ay it basically shows the downfall of America. Especially the scene with these students day after day. My only hope is over the next 4-10 years any time someone goes in for a job interview and has PSU as their school of attendance for the year 2011 gets laughed out of the room. Or better yet any resume with PSU and 2011 on it gets thrown in the trash with zero consideration. Now obviously not every student is that extreme, but extreme measure are what is needed to start 'fixing' the extreme problems this country has.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Can a moderator please delete this thread in the name of common decency? There is NO such story on the Inquirer website.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

. . .

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO to all the people getting on the OPs case. Would it really surprise anyone if it were true? It wouldnt surprise me in the least.

What man in their right mind (and I am sure Paterno wasnt completely senile 12-15 years ago) would know about this and not do or say anything about it? To think he covered it up because the guy was his buddy makes less sense than he covered it up because he also participated.

Obviously no proof or even inkling of that yet, but you can be sure there are investigators up their asses with a microscope trying to find out if it was.

Like i said in the other post the only people who like pedophiles are other pedophiles. To think that Sandusky still had a key to the joint as was working out there just last week is so far beyond bizarre it cant be explained.

And since I have been known to gamble in the past I would actually put the odds of Paterno actually being physically involved at probably -130. But the ability to prove it would be a lot less. Unless it gets really ugly and Sandusky or someone else who may have been involved rolls over and starts naming names.

Either ay it basically shows the downfall of America. Especially the scene with these students day after day. My only hope is over the next 4-10 years any time someone goes in for a job interview and has PSU as their school of attendance for the year 2011 gets laughed out of the room. Or better yet any resume with PSU and 2011 on it gets thrown in the trash with zero consideration. Now obviously not every student is that extreme, but extreme measure are what is needed to start 'fixing' the extreme problems this country has.

what a dumb thing to say. 60 thousand kids go there.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Can a moderator please delete this thread in the name of common decency? There is NO such story on the Inquirer website.
    not that i am pleased with the situation, but why is everyone taking offense to this shit thread? go visit the numerous other shit threads on the front page of PT and ask for those to be removed while you're at it.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Wouldn't shock me at all; wouldn't shock me if he gave McQuery the promotion to assistant coach/wide receivers coach to stay quiet. Paterno is a selfish waste of life. Look at his BS last night in front of his house, he's still just worried about himself, mentioning he was let go by a phone call. Who cares? They shouldn't have even given him that respect and just let his corrupt ass find out he was fired through the media.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    I call bullshit

Seconded....and passed per the rules of parliamentary procedure

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    not that i am pleased with the situation, but why is everyone taking offense to this shit thread? go visit the numerous other shit threads on the front page of PT and ask for those to be removed while you're at it.
    I have no problem with that. A minimum requirement to start a new thread on this site ought to be acting like you're beyond eighth grade.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    I have no problem with that. A minimum requirement to start a new thread on this site ought to be acting like you're beyond eighth grade.
    may the force be with you.

but you've been here long enough to know that shit ain't gonna happen.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

i never heard more on this latest development. i wonder if it could be true. stay tuned i guess

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Wouldn't shock me at all; wouldn't shock me if he gave McQuery the promotion to assistant coach/wide receivers coach to stay quiet. Paterno is a selfish waste of life. Look at his BS last night in front of his house, he's still just worried about himself, mentioning he was let go by a phone call. Who cares? They shouldn't have even given him that respect and just let his corrupt ass find out he was fired through the media.
    Good post.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool tattoo

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I loathe Paterno, but this thread and this poster needs to be launched.

This is some shitty behavior.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    i never heard more on this latest development. i wonder if it could be true. stay tuned i guess
    You're really this dumb? What radio station did you hear it on? Who "reported" it?

I mean, if you are going to make shit up, let's see how far you really are going to take this.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

if true he would have been arrested,

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    You're really this dumb? What radio station did you hear it on? Who "reported" it?

I mean, if you are going to make shit up, let's see how far you really are going to take this.
    heard it on coast to coast am

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    if true he would have been arrested,
    It's probably not true, but even if it was it doesn't necessarily mean it would be public and actionable yet.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Kolzig, I wondered what happened to you. Glad you are still alive.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    is waters kingkolzig?
    Yup. These trolls just never leave.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Big Brother is using Joe Pa's house next season.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was clearly fake and thought it was good humor. Could be moved to Saloon, but lighten up people.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    You're really this dumb? What radio station did you hear it on? Who "reported" it? I mean, if you are going to make shit up, let's see how far you really are going to take this.

the dude cant even lie right... puts in first thread philadelphia enrquier.. then he says he doesnt remember where he heard..

op should be banned

First 12