ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

350 dollars to take my tooth out

holy shit im broke, and mom is still fussing out at me for having to pay 350 bucks. She's gonna fuss about this for a ******* month and give me hell.

Dentist said the tooth did not want to come out. Hell i thought they were gonna take it out and give me another damn tooth.
    Wonder how much its gonna cost for that??

350 to take out a damn tooth . I think they just milked it, it did take over an hour and 15 min for them to take it out. One wouldnt work so he kept going up to something else.

I could of won 2 k in blackjack with that damn 350.Said i had to pay it all. On phone only said i had to pay half but I was an established patient back in 1978
    Im suppovely gonna be in pain. I cancelled my prescription now for some narcotic as im typing this

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Just put it on your Discover card.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

There are at least a dozen mofos on here that would have removed that tooth for you.

ttwarrior1

yeh but they would charge betpoints

sorry i don't have a discover card and i won the suit

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    holy shit im broke, and mom is still fussing out at me for having to pay 350 bucks. She's gonna fuss about this for a ******* month and give me hell.

Dentist said the tooth did not want to come out. Hell i thought they were gonna take it out and give me another damn tooth.
    Wonder how much its gonna cost for that??

350 to take out a damn tooth . I think they just milked it, it did take over an hour and 15 min for them to take it out. One wouldnt work so he kept going up to something else.

I could of won 2 k in blackjack with that damn 350.Said i had to pay it all. On phone only said i had to pay half but I was an established patient back in 1978
    Im suppovely gonna be in pain. I cancelled my prescription now for some narcotic as im typing this

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So your mom supports you, and you are how old again??

Seems like you're destined for a lifetime of mommy's basement with your attitude unless you make some moves

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

udude - all the Russian and Ukrainian immigrants in the Us book a return flight to their country of origin, find a good dentist and get the same work done (fillings, new teeth for one tenth of a US price). so it might be cheaper for you to hang out for a week in ukraine to get your new tooth fixed. I can recommend few good dentists

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit i just had a root canal a couple days ago. $1800 for root canal and crown in 3 weeks. damn wisdom teeth fukked me all sorta ways

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

probably 100 for the tooth removal and the rest for having you in his office.

Cleaning costs money, you know.

I could of won 2 k in blackjack with that damn 350.

Im suppovely gonna be in pain.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

save money next time and use some plyers

ttwarrior1

normal not to sleep, i think i slept 2 hours , not sure. i took a loratab, not sure it did anything though.

How much will i be charged tuesday for these stitches or whatever it is they take out or did i alread pay for that. They said just walk in and they will do it. Probaly take seconds.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Find the closest dental college-if you live near a major metropolitan area or a large state school you should have no problem
    it free(they may give you a ration of chit about insurance etc but just claim poor.they need volunteers for the student dentist)
    the trade off is time because every move the students make has to be reviewed by the professor/dentist
    figure it this way a cavity at the dentist office takes 45 minuets at the college your looking at min 4 hours
    and you may luck out and get a cute co-ed for a trainee
    I did it at the U of Penn and got 40K in work done for free,granted it took 18 months
    and if it is a real emergency(pain) both U of Penn and Temple have emergency dept-again you wait like 6 hours but thats all free
    have no clue where you live but look into it because dentistry is a complete scam

ttwarrior1

wish i knew that before, not sure u of evansville or southern indiana has one, but ill look next time around if i need anything

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got jacked man, Taking out a tooth usually costs between $70-$100 tops.

ttwarrior1

not when it takes over and hour and a half time come out. It wasn't a front or litle tooth, it was the bottom side tooth

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I just paid 3500 for 2 gold crowns in mouth....Over 5k in the last 2 years.... all that grinding from the Molly and yayo....

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I just paid 3500 for 2 gold crowns in mouth....Over 5k in the last 2 years.... all that grinding from the Molly and yayo....
    U of P asked me to do a Q and A with the residents on my dental hygiene when breakfast was 2 bags
    they questions these kids asked

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    There are at least a dozen mofos on here that would have removed that tooth for you.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

This too shall pass.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

This is all you need:

ttwarrior1

might have an absess, find out tommorrow when he takes the stitches out but there is something next to my other tooth next to the tooth he took out. I have been googling around and unreal how many people need help with their teeth even though they have been trying to keep them in good health. Expensive as hell.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

how did you fit in the chair?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

hAve fun tongueing your gap.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    might have an absess, find out tommorrow when he takes the stitches out but there is something next to my other tooth next to the tooth he took out. I have been googling around and unreal how many people need help with their teeth even though they have been trying to keep them in good health. Expensive as hell.

Guy, how will you ever afford to have the absess taken care of? You are bitching about the $350. Good luck fella. Dress up as santa and stand in front of a salvation army bucket because that is your only chance.

ttwarrior1

can't , can only leave house on fridays from 6 to 12 and everyday from 5 to 6

Rare occasions an hour or 2 around 3 or 4 pm