chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I'm 28 been seeing a hot ass 18 year old. Tightest twat I have ever had. Sex is great, but damn girl gets on my nerves. One thing is I don't have to be around her everyday and I can do whatever I want without getting bitched the **** out!

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

They do act immature at times which really gets on my nerve. They just never been through situations that we've already been through plenty times. But, I can look past that cause we hump like jack rabbits.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    18-19 year old may be hot and fun to rail but most of them are still figuring themselves out and act like children a lot of the time.

I'm married but even if I was single I don't think I could go there again, would feel wrong.
    Yes, I'm sure we all know that and are aware of it. You can take advantage of it

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    I'm 31, my girl is 22. Its nice...Over the 21 I'm drunk and lets fight mode. Plus there still room for training, I like my eggs scrambled, bacon crispy and don't burn my toast.

She knows to get her stuff and head out by kickoff on Sundays.

I almost forgot to mention, she has no kids and the box is still tight. So im gonna stick around for a bit.

Saintsin10
    Saintsin10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    how much over 5 years is too much for you

want to hear opinions. be back after TV catch-up
    Remember the famous saying" The worst thing that can happen to an old man is an old women".

Date Younger!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

I'm texting this girl right now, getting in good... setting up everything for next summer. I am being as safe as possible! I am a patient customer, and it will be another good summer

First 12