jon21588
    jon21588's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Nobody here got their ass beat with a belt as a youngster? I got smacked with belts, tennis rackets, shoes, switches, slapped a few times, but I wouldn't call that abuse. Probably deserved it.

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Quote Originally Posted by jon21588 View Post
    Nobody here got their ass beat with a belt as a youngster? I got smacked with belts, tennis rackets, shoes, switches, slapped a few times, but I wouldn't call that abuse. Probably deserved it.
    Exactly

My wife is good about it and takes it in stride, she knows whats up

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Its called order and discipline, and its not beating
    Do either of your kids have cerebral palsy?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

This absolutely makes me sick

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!

Single parent, was hit around the legs a few times with the wooden spoon, but not beaten.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

Exactly

My wife is good about it and takes it in stride, she knows whats up
    Your wife deserves someone a lot better than you.

Maybe give the belt to her tonight and let her return the favor?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deserved it for playing a computer game?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ITs one thing to hit a boy a lil (if he ***** up big time) but never a girl...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Holy Fukk. Couldn't watch but about a minute of it.

My little girl drives me absolutely batsh*t at times.....but the instant I even scare her into crying I feel like a world class dikk.

I'm well aware she is playing me, but regardless....I could never lay a hand on her. I'm simply too whipped.

This is simply too disturbing to look at.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jon21588
    jon21588's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Deserved it for playing a computer game?

I was saying I probably deserved it. I have no idea what goes on in that family.
    What if she has constantly been disobedient? You don't know what that kid did.
    I'm not saying she deserved it. I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm just saying
    I got my ass beat for doing wrong. Not quite to that extent, but almost. The more
    I ran/fought, the longer the beating took. Eventually, when I wanted to do something
    wrong, I knew not to because I was going to get my ass whooped.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

what a ******* psycho

i thought positive reinforcement was the best way toward long term results...

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

My little girl drives me absolutely batsh*t at times.....but the instant I even scare her into crying I feel like a world class dikk.

I'm well aware she is playing me, but regardless....I could never lay a hand on her. I'm simply too whipped.

This is simply too disturbing to look at.
    Dude if I had any points to throw your way I would...I could have easily typed this exact same thing...I made it a minute thru this thing too. This is just plain cruelty, nothing else. Couldn't do that to my worst enemy let alone my daughter...terrible thing to watch, I'm sick now.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

that videos not even real. its clearly CGI.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    that videos not even real. its clearly CGI.
    Glitch....what does this mean? I've become a big Glitch fan the past few weeks in all the threads about Mex Stallion's points fiasco. You came across as very pragmatic and sharp throughout the entire thing. Well done, Glitcher.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Glitch

wishful thinking that its computer generated imagery. like movie magic. pretty messed up stuff there. (i know its not)

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    If you only saw the first minute or two.....

1:23 starts to hit harder and wilder
    1:56- 2:02- he pushes her face/neck area, mom intervenes and takes the belt.
    2:09, 2:21- he tries to snatch the belt from the mom.
    3:07 comes back with Another belt and says "i never got my licks in...(not discernable)..get on your fukkin stomach " (gets his licks in after he very clearly already got his licks in)
    4:19- he appears to grab her hair and pull it up to bring them face to face.

the last 3mins are pretty much getting in her face and trying to scare her.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Sad to watch especially a little girl that has cerebral palsy. I mean how can you do that. Especially to a kid that has problems she has no control over. I have a daughter never once laid a hand on her. Yes i yelled at her when she did wrong and grounded her. This is sick i couldn't watch more then a couple minutes. Brett you stuck on stupid boy? This is alot different then a dad taking a belt to a son for something and smacking him on his butt once or twice. Good god some people are bucking stuck on stupid. Anyone that thinks this is ok in this video shouldn't even be breathing and are a waste of a human life.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 11-02-11 at 01:44 AM.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

My teacher in grade 4 took a blade and cut "DUMB" into a kid's forehead. I've seen a lot worse than this. Regardless this dude should be punished.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel, and beerman2619

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    My teacher in grade 4 took a blade and cut "DUMB" into a kid's forehead. I've seen a lot worse than this. Regardless this dude should be punished.
    holy shit haha

What country was this in?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    He's just disciplining his child for being disobedient, it may be harsh but clearly was needed.
    he took it over the line..WAY over

DemoralizdDreamr

It was in india, i spent about 5 years there. This shit is so common there, it was one of the reason my father took us there. He paid the teachers so they won't hit me.
    heres a little story i googled
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF1pDBaTo0

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Can we ban all videos where kids are getting beatings and killed? Man i try not to even think about this stuff sad world we live in. Anyway i'm done posting in this thread or reading anything in it very sad.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Can we ban all videos where kids are getting beatings and killed? Man i try not to even think about this stuff sad world we live in. Anyway i'm done posting in this thread or reading anything in it very sad.
    this is why nothing will change.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I investigate and knock on the doors of these creeps every day...on my way to do it now.

This really isn't as bad as some of the extreme cases I've worked, but if you don't see it daily, then this is pretty rough.

Worst thing is that this guy is supposedly a judge. He oversees these types of folks, and should be punishing them, which leads you to believe a lot of people probably went unpunished for child abuse in his courthouse.

Judges are ego maniacs too...he may never think he's done wrong. In his twisted head, he's the disciplinary role model that girl needed.

I know it may be tough to believe but Mom seemed like she was trying to protect the girl. She wanted the belt, and wanted to do the hitting, because she knew dads hits were vicious. She's probably a victim of his abuse too. What a dikk.

opie1988

BEing a Judge is a big part of this assholes problem. Sorry to say it.....but 99% of all judges are simply world-class prikk, arrogant assh*le attorneys that now have power. I'm sure this guy is relatively small time, and that usually makes it even worse. Because they have power, they feel whatever they decide to do is right. I see it all the time.

Most of them were nerdy bookworm attorneys (as most attorneys are), and this is the first time in their life they've been given the opportunity to tell bullys what to do.

I don't care what the situation is, this guy is an assh*le. Hopefully something bad happens to him.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

He's an asshole.

If he doesn't get his as kicked by an angry mob, we can be sure his career is over. No woman will work for him after seeing that, he'll lose his position as a judge, and no one will want him representing them as a lawyer. Anyone who was friends with him will distance themselves, and his daughter will never have to see him again.

But let's hope he gets his ass kicked too!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

YouTube will be taking this video down soon. You can bet on it.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Wow, never knew that this constitutes abuse. This was a normal whoopin that we used to get. Sometimes not as bad, sometimes a little worse. Never knew that my parents were such dicks; I guess I considered that the normal consequences when we would fuk up. I could never hit a child. Hell, just making my kid cry would tear me up.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Wow, never knew that this constitutes abuse. This was a normal whoopin that we used to get. Sometimes not as bad, sometimes a little worse. Never knew that my parents were such dicks; I guess I considered that the normal consequences when we would fuk up. I could never hit a child. Hell, just making my kid cry would tear me up.
    Were you "whooped" for watching TV? She got this for using the internet, a strict no no with her dad. The internet today is your generations TV.

I agree parents should be able to punish their children. But what merits punishment?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I watched it I felt like absolute shit for not being able to do anything. I'm happy to know that many on sbr feel the same way. I wish I could hop on a plane and perform some vigilante justice on the assh*ole judge but unfortunately it isn't going to happen. I hope this guys life is ruined because of the overwhelming evidence of his child beating ways.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post

Were you "whooped" for watching TV? She got this for using the internet, a strict no no with her dad. The internet today is your generations TV.

I agree parents should be able to punish their children. But what merits punishment?
    No, it was for things like not getting A's in school, acting up in church, putting my dad's cheese on my sandwiches, refusing to eat food that i hated, etc. Shit like that. *shrug* I thought it was all completely normal. Talking back and being disobedient were the main culprits.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

omfg... I stopped reading the thread after I saw Glitch's post about CGI so thinking it was fake, I went and started to watch it. I didn't get very far. My fault for not reading the whole thread. I only wish I had guy friends who lived in the area. Feel f'n sick now.

TheMoneyShot

I don't know why Glitch or anyone would think it's fake? You can tell her dad was pissed off... and when someone is pissed off... they can do just about anything. There's no pattern when beating the hell out of someone... or going nuts. That dad is a flat out hot head... BS if he isn't. You shouldn't take it out on your kid though. One tap on the ass is fine. Just a little fear is fine... but don't tee off on her. Jesus.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    No, it was for things like not getting A's in school, acting up in church, putting my dad's cheese on my sandwiches, refusing to eat food that i hated, etc. Shit like that. *shrug* I thought it was all completely normal. Talking back and being disobedient were the main culprits.
    So do you think a 14 year old girl using the internet in the year 2004 is reason enough for a beating like she got?

TheMoneyShot

My mom use to whip my ass... with coat hangers... belts... the extension plug from a vacuum... I got my ass beat a lot. My dad could never hurt me. He never spanked me. Til this day... when I question my mom about it... she denies ever beating me. It's fine though... some people take a beating differently. It's all a part of growing up.

First 12345 Last