High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I'll try to put into words how I use to deploy this strategy. First, you never use this strategy at a bar/club, because it's not going to work in that scene. Works great if you are a college student, personal trainer, or hold another occupation that affords opportunities to interact with women on a more personal level. This strategy is also proven to work with women in the Pacific Northwest...not sure if it'd be as effective with east coast women...maybe you can report back with your findings. I consistently used this strategy from my freshmen year in college all the way into my mid-twenties...though I was able to pull women in their late 20s and early 30s, who I consider to be the most vulnerable and susceptible to this strategy. It's important to recognize that women in their late 20s and early 30s are conscious of the fact that they're at the ages where their friends are starting to settle down...some can be outright desperate...so if you set the table for good things to happen, you need to devise a strong exit strategy, which plays to this strategy. Several times the women turned into real leaches...leaving notes on the windshield while I'm at work, dropping into my work, wanting to meet the fam...that sort of thing. Once had a leach use sticky notes with arrows pointing down towards the letter that stuck under my wiper blade because I told her that I hadn't seen the note she had left just the day prior.

Essentially, I would initiate small talk, transition into more meaningful conversation...drop in some deep convo...like ask about their family or talk about yours...trust me...this leads to a connection (feel like a douche for sharing this). Not sure how personable some of the SBR posters are, but I'm a people person, communicator, etc. When they expect you to make moves on them and you're hesitant to...like maybe you put her arm around her or some other small sign of interest, but don't try to move past that, they start to wonder what's up. Some have even asked if everythings cool and I'd tell them in a round about way that I have a tendency to jump into relationships fast, and that I just want to get to know them better. FYI...if you can get to the point where you are qualifying them, without being too obvious...you're golden. This move alone sparks the tiger in quite a bit of women. Again, they're so use to guys like Bet chasing them down aggressively, it's refreshing for them to not have to feel like they're constantly putting the brakes on every move you make.

Not every guy can pull this strategy and again, it's only going to work in certain situations. It requires sophistication, people skills, and manipulation. If you're Neanderthal, you got no chance using this. I might look like a Neanderthal, which creates a level of expectation that I will behave a certain way, and when I don't, it perplexes women. I also gotta to say that I have felt downright bad using this..but Christ, it's so effective. BOL Zeta...report with your findings.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Much easier way. Find a pair, flatter the friend and 'nicely' put down the target in the first few minutes. Half hour later throw the target a bone with a smile and a question about herself. An hour after that she'll be chasing you home.

This from an overweight below average looking guy that doesn't act rich or have a flashy car.

Only found about it by accident. This girl, 12 years younger than me, was the "Shari" character at a business forum I used to be involved with. She was on a regular radio show and had a really sexy voice. Every horny bastard threw themselves at her.

Anyway I met her one time and the first words that fell out of my dumb mouth were "you're not as hot as I expected". (mind you she was hot... just not in the 'bimbo' way I expected. All glam and makeup etc.). Ended up in a fun relationship with her for about a year.

Point is I mentioned my dumb opening line to a friend one time and he said that's the exact tactic this "how to pick up women" book he had read said to do it.

Twice since then I have tried it on purpose, both times with young hot women (I'm in 40s, and did I mention balding), and both times they have virtually dragged me home. They weren't slutty tramp types either btw. One was very conservative acting.

Anyway, I always thought I was useless at picking up women, especially in a bar environment. But this seems to work like a charm. (kinda sad really that us humans can be so easily manipulated)
    Last edited by Optional; 10-27-11 at 03:27 AM.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I'll try to put into words how I use to deploy this strategy. First, you never use this strategy at a bar/club, because it's not going to work in that scene. Works great if you are a college student, personal trainer, or hold another occupation that affords opportunities to interact with women on a more personal level. This strategy is also proven to work with women in the Pacific Northwest...not sure if it'd be as effective with east coast women...maybe you can report back with your findings. I consistently used this strategy from my freshmen year in college all the way into my mid-twenties...though I was able to pull women in their late 20s and early 30s, who I consider to be the most vulnerable and susceptible to this strategy. It's important to recognize that women in their late 20s and early 30s are conscious of the fact that they're at the ages where their friends are starting to settle down...some can be outright desperate...so if you set the table for good things to happen, you need to devise a strong exit strategy, which plays to this strategy. Several times the women turned into real leaches...leaving notes on the windshield while I'm at work, dropping into my work, wanting to meet the fam...that sort of thing. Once had a leach use sticky notes with arrows pointing down towards the letter that stuck under my wiper blade because I told her that I hadn't seen the note she had left just the day prior.

Essentially, I would initiate small talk, transition into more meaningful conversation...drop in some deep convo...like ask about their family or talk about yours...trust me...this leads to a connection (feel like a douche for sharing this). Not sure how personable some of the SBR posters are, but I'm a people person, communicator, etc. When they expect you to make moves on them and you're hesitant to...like maybe you put her arm around her or some other small sign of interest, but don't try to move past that, they start to wonder what's up. Some have even asked if everythings cool and I'd tell them in a round about way that I have a tendency to jump into relationships fast, and that I just want to get to know them better. FYI...if you can get to the point where you are qualifying them, without being too obvious...you're golden. This move alone sparks the tiger in quite a bit of women. Again, they're so use to guys like Bet chasing them down aggressively, it's refreshing for them to not have to feel like they're constantly putting the brakes on every move you make.

Not every guy can pull this strategy and again, it's only going to work in certain situations. It requires sophistication, people skills, and manipulation. If you're Neanderthal, you got no chance using this. I might look like a Neanderthal, which creates a level of expectation that I will behave a certain way, and when I don't, it perplexes women. I also gotta to say that I have felt downright bad using this..but Christ, it's so effective. BOL Zeta...report with your findings.

This is great. Most likely work in huge urban "superficial" type of cities (Vegas, LA, Miami) most likely but will work in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country where girls are a bit different.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BB - That's the entire art... conversation. "TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR." You know what you're up to. They just don't want to hear it from you... (your true intentions.) Let them dream a little. That's all women want. It doesn't matter how honest we are with them... we just get into more trouble. I just keep my mouth shut and have 3-4 going at once. I'm not going to go backwards... let them go backwards. I'm keeping my momentum North. *WINNING*

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Well said moneyshot, apparently no matter how blatantly clear it is that all guys want is sex you have to provide the woman with a tremendous amount of bullshit in order to get between her legs so that she doesnt feel like a whore. As painful as it may be the "actor" will have her legs wrapped around him while the truthful guy will be nailing his hand

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I have a nice sized rooster, I just get tired of goin out with women that are dumb (99% of all women if not a 100%) and expected to want to converse and interact with them just bc I want to stick my dick in their holes

Get in the fukin kitchen and make me some dinner then enjoy a throatfull of manmeat and go to bed ya stupid slut!

wow..... you have issues

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like most things in life just playing the game.... They want your money, time, etc we want sex both sides trying not to show what they want.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Taking them to dinner and acting interested is the wrong way to get laid.

Go to a bar with a group..See her, just say hi, make small talk, don't offer to buy her a drink, don't ask her specific questions.

Then act totally bored and excuse yourself to go back to your group. She'll sit there sneaking looks at you waiting for you to come back over to her, she'll eventually call you over. Then it's only a matter of time until she's slobbing your knob.

Just like guys, girls want what they can't have. Make it seem like they can't have you and the panties come sliding off. Bada boom bada bing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

its like a giant poker game teasers right, just accept it and play along.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    forget about american women

set your sights abroad
    Really dont agree with this dork much but he has a point. you want to date some chicks that dont play games. Try Thailand and im not talking about bargirls. Some real woman over there not about what kind of car you drive or how many dates before they can sleep with you. Woman here in cali are something else.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

In the words of Chris Rock:
    Everytime a man is being nice to a woman all he's doing is offering di#k. Women are offered di#k everyday. ...at least 3 times a day. "Ah ah can I get that for you?" Translation: "How 'bout some di#k?"... "Can I help you with those bags?" Translation: Can I help you with some di#k? Do you need some di#k?!

First 12