freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

TT honestly how much do you weigh? i honestly dont think your fat ass would fit in the dentist chair...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    crown??? I have no crown, nothing was leaking
    u find me a work from home job and ill start right now.

Also i work 1 to 2 hours a nite now if u missed the post, but no insurance with it
    I applaud you for grinding a few hours a night cleaning. There are many work at home jobs out there. Do a search. Most are cold call, survey taking kinds of gigs but it is something.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

yeh vick i probaly can't, chill out man,

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

One other possibility is a dental implant. So these are the possibilities.
    A. Extraction
    B. Crown
    C. Implant
    D. Do nothing

jimkotecki
    jimkotecki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro you should get insurance. It's free for me to go to the dentist.

ttwarrior1

yeh most of these kids on sbr and still on their parents plan of course

some probaly still got teeth coming in

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

how are the poor people in america covered for med/den? Do you get medicaid?

ttwarrior1

don't know anyone that is poor and covered so don't know what to tell u. How do u qualify for medicaid? Never had a government check ever.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

I have medical but no dental. I haven't been to a dentist in 5 years probably.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Don't know where you live, but I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. We have a chain of dentists called "Comfort Dental". Their is a chain of them throughout the country.
    Check to see if you have one in your area.

They're very cool.
    They'll take you right on the spot.
    Check you out and then tell you how much it's gonna cost.
    They don't try and scheme your social security # before you go in, or any of that shady bullshit.

Reasonably priced, also.
    Last year, had a tooth pulled, $164.59

ttwarrior1

uh a regular dentist don't even charge that for a tooth?

ttwarrior1

starting to hurt some now and a little uncomfortable and keep wanting to put my tongue over it.

Got turned down almost everywhere and no place does monthly payments. They make you sign up for something called Care, forgot the other word. You get billed like a CC and have to get accepted. Ive already been turned down there so i know i wouldn't get accepted.

The free health care places all say its 1st come 1st serve. you call the phone number and the lady on the phone said as long as i got a message they were still accepting. It could take 1 hour to get through, 2 hours, 2 weeks or 2 months were her exact words. Said i needed proof of household income which i don't even know what that means or how to get 0. My mom simply makes too much money and no she won't help. She is a you have to live with it type of person.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Dude, it's been over a week, and this shit ain't going away. Pony up the cash and move on with your life.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

tt if your mom makes too much money why can't she pay for a live in nurse to assist sick family so you can go out and get a ft job with benefits? Either that or give you some money for all the time you put in?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

sounds like you might need a root canal as well. thats another grand

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is funny. I would not be at all surprised if warrior started a thread entiteld "My foot fell off can I get it reattached for free" and then go on about how its not that big of a deal most of the time cuz he spends 22 hours a day sitting down but its harder to play tennis so are there medical students who will put it back on for free?

ttwarrior1

how old are you stale? you contribute nothing to sbr at all in a postive way, your the problem with the world.

a foot and a tooth is not the same thing, good grief. I asked a simple question

How does it sound like i need a root canal????
    Gritz you know damn well too much money can mean very little. You act like i meant she was rich or something.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    how old are you stale? you contribute nothing to sbr at all in a postive way, your the problem with the world.

a foot and a tooth is not the same thing, good grief. I asked a simple question

How does it sound like i need a root canal????
    Gritz you know damn well too much money can mean very little. You act like i meant she was rich or something.
    Haha im the problem with the world. I work to help at-risk and abused children while you post on 800 forums all day long and eat doritos.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

tt, if your family can afford it, have them float you a loan that you can pay back from your night job and poker winnings and get the tooth fixed. It could get infected and you'll get a big ass hospital bill.

ttwarrior1

feel sorry for those kids stale that you work for them

Thing is all these dentists want u to sign up for a CC type thing called CARE, but u can get turned down. I tried before, turned down

pain is now gone, but i keep putting my tongue on it, just hard to tell by looking in the mirror. I'll try more phone calls in the morning.

Seems like half are open like 3 hours a day half the time

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

tt search the net and there should be some dentist association who takes cheap dental cost around your'e area(check some homeless shelter and they know all those cheap dental care). Also, try some groupons and you can get discount especially for newly opened dental office. Dental care is same as insurance company who competes for your business because they know that once they have new patient most of the time they stick to that dentist forever.

ttwarrior1

dude i own nothing, no credit , bad credit, don't qualify for nothing, ive tried, no money, did everything u said, nadda

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

ttwarrior let me help you out bro. Go to cvs walgreens or whatever and pick up the stuff called dentemp. comes with all the instructions to do it yourself. you just fill in the broken sport with this glue like stuff and it will harden and be fixed for a couple days. ive been nursing a chip for a while on the stuff until my appointment next week. I dont have dental insurance just gonna pay it out of pocket

ttwarrior1

for a bottom side tooth??? there is no tooth on one side, just half a filling or something, not sure what it is, and then the tooth on the other side

Its the 4th tooth on the bottom side after the 4 middle teeth

DrStale

Sorry warrior, I honestly hope you get this shit figured out, you just amuse me to no end.

Try this one:

http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/...ostdentalcare/

BOL

GOIRISH

dude i am not a dentist, i have no clue what you are implying and i dont feel like counting my teeth to understand what tooth it is. this stuff fills the empty spot and hardens and also relieves pain. google it, works really well

ttwarrior1

yeh just seems dangerous, , probaly work better for a top tooth

GOIRISH

i got it on my bottom molar right now man, works fine but its your decision.

ttwarrior1

got appointment next thursday but one side of the tooth i have may be gone by then. Only one i could find that that will accept half payment. others wanted it all same day

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I haven't been to a dentist in like 7 years.

I hate the fukkn dentist.

First 12