Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

whats college life like in the states?

hows livin on campus etc. whats yr schedule etc

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey pal, its kinda like gucci's song wasted, rockstar lifestyle might dont make it

Winner_13

lol give me more details guys

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

fastball00
    fastball00's Avatar Become A Pro!

It has been a few years (ten) since I attended a University, however, I am sure daily life is the same. First of all, it depends on what school you wish to attend. There is certainly a dramatic difference and your experience will vary significantly from a smaller school (10,000 undergraduates & under) compared to a larger University (10,000 & up). For example, larger schools will be more centric focused with school pride, athletic programs, and a multitude of activities to participate in. Additionally, at the beginning of your freshman year many schools require you to live on campus -after this period you can choose to live off campus if so desired. Therefore, choosing your living conditions can play a role in your experience as well, such as; Fraternity living, co-ed dorm, or apartment living. Also, in most cases you can talyor your schedule that is most conducive to the way you wish to live. For example, schools offer classes at all times of the day, morning, afternoon and evenings. You can take classes on Mon-Wed-Fri for 50 min each or Tue and Thurs for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com</st1:time>1:15 each and you can even take a class one day a week for 3 hours. This allows you to configure the most adaptable schedule for yourself.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 03:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

As long as your not a dweeb, girls, partying, getting laid--the social synergy--can make for quite the euphoric experience. Studying and getting good grades can be quite gratifying as well. Obviously partying is not intended to be what college is "all" about, so balancing the social context and academic atmosphere is important. Like Fastball, been out for a few years now and miss everyday of it, the real world--9-5 job 6 days a week blows... so word of advice Enjoy every moment of it, party, study hard, dont stress.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Like BMS?

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends on what college you go to. Some colleges are great. Others are commuter schools.

Winner_13

fudge how would it be like going to duke? or florida?

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Like BMS?
    college is exactly like blue mountain state, unless you play football.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I go to Florida State, and it is awesome. The campus itself is really beautiful. All the buildings are brick, and you have spanish moss hanging from all the trees. Doak Campbell looks like a castle. Warm Weather year round (gets down in 40's at night in winter).

What can I say about the girls. Skimpy on the clothing, especially in the clubs. Most of them are wearing those tight dresses (that look like shirts) that barely cover any of the bottom half. Drunk and horny. Overall a great time

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    I go to Florida State, and it is awesome. The campus itself is really beautiful. All the buildings are brick, and you have spanish moss hanging from all the trees. Doak Campbell looks like a castle. Warm Weather year round (gets down in 40's at night in winter). What can I say about the girls. Skimpy on the clothing, especially in the clubs. Most of them are wearing those tight dresses (that look like shirts) that barely cover any of the bottom half. Drunk and horny. Overall a great time
    fsu is amazing

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

i go to Zoomass and i love every minute of it

Winner_13

jkilla be more specific bud