Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    ritual date: october 3!!!!! o.j. simpson was also found not guilty on oct 3!!! build up emotions in people!!!

First thing came to mind when I read this case was the OJ case. There was DNA evidence but it got dismissed. It was brutal and violent, stabs to the neck. And a crime of passion.

I also think she's guilty and the justice system is a joke.

People are cowards and won't stick up for what's right.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

she is cute

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

After it's all said and done, if she did it, she has to live with the demons in her own head... of which I can accept knowing the media parade circling this trial. If after 4 years the prosecution can't prove her to be guilty... they failed and she deserves her freedom.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

First thing came to mind when I read this case was the OJ case. There was DNA evidence but it got dismissed. It was brutal and violent, stabs to the neck. And a crime of passion.

I also think she's guilty and the justice system is a joke.

People are cowards and won't stick up for what's right.

alot of this is preplanned. certain people use these events to get energy from people e-motions is energy!

hint: october... oct means 8 ...8+3 =11!!!!!!!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

She spent 4 years in jail for a crime that apparently she didn't commit. She should sue.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

shari does not understand the legal system. it's people like her on juries that cause innocent people to be put in jail and worst put to death. innocence is in no way important to a trial. the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove she is guilty, if they can not she should be found not guilty regardless of if you think she did it or not. the defense does not have to produce any evidence she is innocent and they do not have to call witnesses.

there is no such thing as the evidence is better than that she didn't do it. there is no legal burden of that in the criminal systems. you should not speak on things you no nothing about. you are the kind of person destroying the justice system.

also the lack of DNA evidence is the only evidence needed. there is no interpenetration of reasoning. it is concert evidence. it would have been impossible for her to commit the crime and there not be DNA.
    Last edited by antifoil; 10-03-11 at 04:24 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26, and 19th Hole

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

time to get back in shape and pose nude, baby.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    shari does not understand the legal system. it's people like her on juries that cause innocent people to be put in jail and worst put to death. innocence is in no way important to a trial. the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove she is guilty, if they can not she should be found not guilty regardless of if you think she did it or not. the defense does not have to produce any evidence she is innocent and they do not have to call witnesses.

there is no such thing as the evidence is better than that she didn't do it. there is no legal burden of that in the criminal systems. you should not speak on things you no nothing about. you are the kind of person destroying the justice system.

also the lack of DNA evidence is the only evidence needed. there is no interpenetration of reasoning. it is concert evidence. it would have been impossible for her to commit the crime and there not be DNA.

Just because the prosecution does not find suffucient proof on somone being guilty doesnt automatically mean they are innocent. It could just mean that they got away with it.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you have failed to understand the point i was making, failed in interpreting the criminal justice system purpose as established by western society, or i guess you are agreeing with me. innocence is irrelevant in a criminal trial. it only guilty or not guilty based on evidence provided by the prosecution.

not guilty does not imply innocence, but through lack of evidence a person must be declared not guilty.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: whatagoal1

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes the evidence was spotty at best. But it was better than the evidence that she didn't do it. I'm sorry but as soon as people start falsely accusing others (found to be innocent), confessing (and then recanting) and lying... I'm not believing your sorry ass. When Bcats said Amanda Knox in Chat it took a second to click in. As soon as it did, I'm in shock. Like I said I only spent a bit over a week in L'Aquila but one of my close guy friends is born and raised there. This is going to be devastating. This little whore almost ruined an innocent man's life if by chance that Swiss guy didn't read about the case and provide an alibi.

No more of this whoreshit. If you're innocent... it shouldn't involve this many twists, turns, lies, accusations, etc... No way man. As a chick I'm all for standing up for my sisters but this year two got away with murder. The first I care about because it involved a baby. This one, only because it'll upset someone close to me. Either way, they should go play Powerball and thank their lucky stars for the US judicial system.
    what about this guys "reduced" sentence?

Rudy Guede, a resident of Perugia, was convicted on 28 October 2008 of the sexual assault and murder of Kercher. His fast-track conviction was upheld, and he is now serving a reduced sentence of 16 years.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Casey was much more guilty than this girl

I do not think she stabbed the girl in the neck 3 times

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

what about this guys "reduced" sentence?

Rudy Guede, a resident of Perugia, was convicted on 28 October 2008 of the sexual assault and murder of Kercher. His fast-track conviction was upheld, and he is now serving a reduced sentence of 16 years.
    Everyone knows about Guerde. The point is what did Knox and her boyfriend do? Why lie? Why say you know who the killer is (wrong)? Why didn't her and boyfriend at least get their story straight? He couldn't even validate her abili and they were supposedly meant to be together. Watching download movies. That no one downloaded. Ok.

Doesn't matter. Who cares. Just another girl killed and just another case where so many things are left in the air.

Seriously, good on you Knox. You didn't lie about a member of my family and you weren't my family member's roomie. Best of luck living a normal life. Italians don't like to have misery brought to their home. Good luck with that.

jjgold

Shari I want you bad

Call me, come to NJ

Lets settle this in bed

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Its about ******* time, I hope the ******* DA goes to jail for huge corruption. I hope america got a good look at their justice system, and be proud to be an American. Ours is not perfect by any means, no ones is. But looking at theirs and how it is. Hell in Italy you can't even critize the DA as a journalist they can easily just throw your ass in jail for making any valid points.

So I know all of us here this a lot, but we take advantage of our freedoms a lot.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Heard on the way out of the Courthouse in Perugia...."Now I just want to nail a 400lb tire-changer"

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Gemoka View Post
    she is cute
    Yeah, cute like one of those spiders that ****s you, then eats you.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    damn i-talians. all they are good for is lasagna and ferraris
    and hairy things in certain areas

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    damn i-talians. all they are good for is lasagna and ferraris
    yea that claudia ferrari is a keeper!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Casey was much more guilty than this girl

I do not think she stabbed the girl in the neck 3 times
    I agree.

Casey Anthony killed an innocent baby girl. Much worse.

Sorry....but there's a special spot in hell for baby murderers.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari, Dutch is in love with you.
    Fixed.

On a side note, This Knox chick is a bit loopy. Do cartwheels in the hallway of the police station and shit. But I never saw enough proof to find her guilty of murdah.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

jjgold

Bizarre case
    Tough to duplicate

These women murder cases get so much press

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why would an innocent woman try so hard to implicate herself?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

what media was trying to hide is the sole identify of the other guy( her ex) was a black dude.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Yes jj, its expected out of men not women

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Yeah, cute like one of those spiders that ****s you, then eats you.
    How does one have sexual intercourse with a spider?

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    alot of this is preplanned. certain people use these events to get energy from people e-motions is energy!

hint: october... oct means 8 ...8+3 =11!!!!!!!

You just threw advanced occult ritualistic magic into a conversation with a bunch of people that still think Obama has poor ratings because he is black

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I didn't follow this case closely but it appeared to me she might be innocent.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

im reading the book now. i am reading "murder in italy" they say this is the best book about the murder

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    how do you people know if she is innocent or not? did they release all the evidence to the public?

Because they can't prove she isn't.. Amanda Knox doesn't have to prove she's innocent.. They have to prove she's guilty.. Until then she is innocent..

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

In a real court she would not have even been charged in the 1st place. This case made the Italian court system look like a joke.

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If the crime would have happened in the US they would have never even looked at her, none of the evidence pointed to her.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Because they can't prove she isn't.. Amanda Knox doesn't have to prove she's innocent.. They have to prove she's guilty.. Until then she is innocent..

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    shari does not understand the legal system. it's people like her on juries that cause innocent people to be put in jail and worst put to death. innocence is in no way important to a trial. the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove she is guilty, if they can not she should be found not guilty regardless of if you think she did it or not. the defense does not have to produce any evidence she is innocent and they do not have to call witnesses. there is no such thing as the evidence is better than that she didn't do it. there is no legal burden of that in the criminal systems. you should not speak on things you no nothing about. you are the kind of person destroying the justice system. also the lack of DNA evidence is the only evidence needed. there is no interpenetration of reasoning. it is concert evidence. it would have been impossible for her to commit the crime and there not be DNA.
    we should let everyone go pre-dna testing, it is the only fair thing to do, retard

First 123 Last