diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Sexual Karma Theory

So... Ive come up with a theory, based off of current personal participation and speculation. Before I explain the concept of my theory, let me tell you how it came to be. It all started with a very drunk night and a 180+ pound lesbian.

I was at a bar for a few hours and had already stricken out 3 times with 3 different pretty attractive ladies, and was piss drunk waving down a cab to head home and call it a night--when a relatively heavy set Know lesbian--a local at the bar--asks if she can share the cab. Being the nice guy I am, I had no issue with this. We jump on in, and for some reason this "know Lesbian"--who is not pretty what-so-ever i should mention--decides she wants to fukk a guy. Being the drunk ass I am, my rooster ins up in her hand in the back of the cab, as we pull up in front of her apartment, with my dikk in her hand she asks if we should continue on to my house.. I drunkenly agree. I smash her for a few hours, and send her on her way home..

Mind you I hadnt got any in at least 6 months, very bad dry spell. So, all the sudden literally like two days later, i get a random Faceebook message from an old gf, who wants to go out. I get lucky again--well if you consider it lucky fukkin a fat lesbian.. A few weeks later I bang an even hotter chick, then another.. then another.. SO i have like 4 or 5 girls in rotation all the sudden, my roomate is baffled. A whole year goes by with this good luck, then it starts to dwindle, one by one the girls fall out of rotation, and I find myself again going a few weeks, then a month, then a few months without getting laid.

Drinking with some buddies I come up with this sexual Karma Idea, "to get a dime, fukk a penny ", so i decide to put it to test, I go out and get plastered and hit on the ugliest fattest woman in the bar who also happen to be black, never been with a black chick before, so I decided what the hell... it was harder given that I was willingly going after it this time. But i kept telling myself, there is a method to this madness.. And of course, it was easy to get her to come home with me, I think she even was the one buying me the drinks , I took her home and again sent her on her way a few hours later. My luck returns and I start getting laid again with multiple hotties.. a theory was born and sort of tested and proven to be successful.

So by taking down an ugly girl your sexual karma is high, the more hotties you fukk, your karma slowly goes back down or towards the more negative side. SO in order to keep the Karma up, you need to regularly take down ugly girls.

I know that the theory needs further participation and experimentation, but im thinking about writing a god damn book, thats how much confidence i have in it. What do you gents think??

sportsreport
    sportsreport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Slump buster

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsreport View Post
    Slump buster
    yup

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it, it also puts you in the mindset that you already got laid and arent in dire need to pick up strange, that way when you do talk up a fine woman you are more calm and collected, which in turn makes her want you more.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by sportsreport View Post
    Slump buster
    classic, i love that.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

the best news out of all of this?