Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

How old is this girl?
    She may be young and the young girls take time. Once a girl turns like 23, 24 it's usually on pretty quickly. The 19, 20, 21 year old normal girls usually take more time, but they'll give it up in the right situation. First, you have to at least be in her or your bed making out before anything is going to happen. Then it is about 50/50 from that point. Some girls will just make out and let you take off their shirt and touch a few things, but you'll be going to take off her pants or your pants and then she will button em back up. Every girl is different and moves at different speeds.
    My advice would be that you need to make a trip to a bedroom happen. Nothing will happen before that!

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Also, if she is drunk the odds always increase!

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BJ's from hot women come too easy for me, it's really hard to give advice because the shit well just sort of happens.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you ever get that BJ ?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Fukkin blowie

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

You should try to get a blowie when stop calling it a fuckin blowie.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

wtf if you are kissing her you can move your hands all over her. Girls get drunk when they kiss its bizzare, I'll get the top button of their pants undone all the time and are like "how did that get undone!!" and I'm not even trying to do it without them noticing.

Ice House

pull her pants down just a "lil" bit

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Classic thread.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

not sure if anyone said this already, but don't try and get one, see how long it takes before she gives you one. The reason being is that asking for one in the early stages doesn't really mean a whole lot in trying to figure out if you'll continue to get one in the later stages. I have only been with two girls who loved to give them...one had a tongue ring and that shit hurt...she was sure eager to use it though.

Ice House

Hey OP have you made sex with her yet?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

My God, are you all 12? Its simple, at home tell her you want to talk. Just tell her in a relationship Bjs are important to you. Tell her your open to reciprocate (lie).

In 5 minutes without getting a slap you'll both know what each other will do & if its time to hit on her slutty friend.

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Jezus you guys are so sad!

OK advice from a woman here:

1- Be sensitive when you approach the subject (DONT just push her head down as advised)
    2- Lie. During a make-out session as things are progressing, you want to suggest it but tell her you've never had one she's special, yada yada yada... Act inexperienced, Chicks like the be "the first"
    3- When it happens, good or bad, try to have the most over-the-top orgasm possible. Moan, scream, shake whatever it takes... make her feel like it was amazing to ensure they continue in the future.

BOL on your situation.

PS- She's gonna find out about your alcoholism soon enough so if you really so like this chick you're gonna have to come clean or turn her into a drunk too.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVixen View Post
    Jezus you guys are so sad!

OK advice from a woman here:

1- Be sensitive when you approach the subject (DONT just push her head down as advised)
    2- Lie. During a make-out session as things are progressing, you want to suggest it but tell her you've never had one she's special, yada yada yada... Act inexperienced, Chicks like the be "the first"
    3- When it happens, good or bad, try to have the most over-the-top orgasm possible. Moan, scream, shake whatever it takes... make her feel like it was amazing to ensure they continue in the future.

BOL on your situation.

PS- She's gonna find out about your alcoholism soon enough so if you really so like this chick you're gonna have to come clean or turn her into a drunk too.
    thanks for the advice VV.

i just copied and pasted your whole post into microsoft notepad and saved it on my desktop.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've tried so many things.... women like comedy. So, I'm never serious when I want a BJ. Here's a few suggestions.

1. If you guys are hanging out and drunk as fu#$... and if you feel close towards her.... and she has a good vibe about you... I would just whip it out unexpectedly... you'd be amazed at how many girls just grab it and start going to town on it. Yes, it's different. But what is she going to tell you??? Put that thing away??? LOL F no she isn't. She's going to do something with it.

2. My other technique is... when you guys are making out... slowly take her hand.... and guide her softly towards your crotch area. She'll probably start giving you a rub down in your jeans... then... just take off your jeans... pants... shorts whatever... you're good as gold on that one.

Never act like a puss about it... like you don't know what is up??? Like, you never had a BJ before??? Girls hate that. Take charge... be confident... as one girl told me awhile ago... "girls like to be treated like whores" never thought of it like that.... so... you have to think outside the box... and do things you'd typically never do.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

Just tell her your in need of a good mouthing..

Then call me over and let me hit that southern belle from behind...

Some Eiffel Tower action.. What do you say?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've tried so many things.... women like comedy. So, I'm never serious when I want a BJ. Here's a few suggestions.

1. If you guys are hanging out and drunk as fu#$... and if you feel close towards her.... and she has a good vibe about you... I would just whip it out unexpectedly... you'd be amazed at how many girls just grab it and start going to town on it. Yes, it's different. But what is she going to tell you??? Put that thing away??? LOL F no she isn't. She's going to do something with it.

2. My other technique is... when you guys are making out... slowly take her hand.... and guide her softly towards your crotch area. She'll probably start giving you a rub down in your jeans... then... just take off your jeans... pants... shorts whatever... you're good as gold on that one.

Never act like a puss about it... like you don't know what is up??? Like, you never had a BJ before??? Girls hate that. Take charge... be confident... as one girl told me awhile ago... "girls like to be treated like whores" never thought of it like that.... so... you have to think outside the box... and do things you'd typically never do.
    i bet you pull top rated tail pal

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    thanks for the advice VV.

i just copied and pasted your whole post into microsoft notepad and saved it on my desktop.
    Dont take advice from a chick

they are even more confused than you are when it comes to understanding what they want

Ice House

true

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

just release all over the hyna...

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Just say "do it with your mouth".

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

a blowie ? who calls it a blowie?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

stfu lemart

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Choco
    Choco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

just whip it out.... if she doesn't know what to do from there, call her a cab.... life's too short

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

You gotta make a move or she may be the one getting frustrated. If you take it to the next level and she pushes you away then she can't accuse you of moving too fast or just wanting a ''blowie''. Like 95% of interactions with broads:

You have nothing to lose.

There is no way she will storm out or dump you for trying to stick your hand in her pants or grabbing her wrist and putting it on your rooster. We want updates son.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Is she showing interest in you? Use her feelings toward her. Act bored. And then say some shit like Last night I made myself *** thinking about you blowing me...If you can't make it happen after that, you suck.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

you trying to get a blowjob from a tranny?

up the price in your negotiations by $5.

First 1234