crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

A Christian co-worker just told me...

That in order for Muslims to get into heaven they have to kill people. He said it as though it is a well known fact.

I told him his Christain faith is just a product of his environment, having been born in a Christain country to Christain parents.
    He replied that if he was born in a Muslim country, to a Muslim family he would still be a Christain, not sarcastically either, he firmly beleives this.

He also told me that the quran teaches Muslims to pretend to be like their enemies so they can gain their trust then once they trust you to turn on them.

I asked him if he learned that from reading the quran to which he replied "no, because they quran has never been translated to english".....

Fascinating!!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

All Religion is a form of brainwashing. People are want something to believe in and it gives them hope. Pretty weak minded if you ask me. Baruch HaShem.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    That in order for Muslims to get into heaven they have to kill people. He said it as though it is a well known fact.

I told him his Christain faith is just a product of his environment, having been born in a Christain country to Christain parents.
    He replied that if he was born in a Muslim country, to a Muslim family he would still be a Christain, not sarcastically either, he firmly beleives this.

He also told me that the quran teaches Muslims to pretend to be like their enemies so they can gain their trust then once they trust you to turn on them.

I asked him if he learned that from reading the quran to which he replied "no, because they quran has never been translated to english".....

Fascinating!!!
    The guy is clearly an idiot....

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is nonsense. Muslims do not need to kill people to reach paradise. I would like to see the verses in which the quran says this. I also would love to see where it says anything about pretending to be like the non muslims to 'gain there trust' and 'turn on them' This is also nonsense. Another attempt by a non muslim who is purposely spreading misinformation about the deen al Islam.

crjohnson32

I asked him where he is getting this information from and he said his Bible study leader.

I said for him to believe that all Muslims are evil like terrorists is like a Muslim believing that all Christains are child molestors like those priests in the news.

He just looked at me like I was stupid.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    The guy is clearly an idiot....
    What's scary is that his is not a far off representation of what most Christains believe.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always try to do my own research and not make sweeping assumptions about broad areas of the populace. There is good and bad everywhere among all people. I find that there are plenty of the bible teachers spreading false information that equates to nothing more that lying hate speech. lol if their gonna hate they should at least get their facts straight.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

i thought some killed people to have virgins in heaven or something

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Fukin ragheads

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i thought some killed people to have virgins in heaven or something
    That's what the muslim extremists tell the suicide bombers. The Quran doesn't say anything like that.

It's like how the Bible preaches "though shall not bow before idols or have any gods before me", yet catholics pray to Mary and the Saints. The Christain crusades would be the best example of Christains manipulating the Bible to serve their political agenda the same way the Muslim extremest's do with the quran. History repeats itself again.

There are different dinominations of Christianity, prebspeterian, anglican, babtist. Similairly there are different dinominations in the Muslim faith.

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    All Religion is a form of brainwashing. People are want something to believe in and it gives them hope. Pretty weak minded if you ask me. Baruch HaShem.
    Couldn't have put it any better