Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by blackroc78 View Post
    winnipeg jets

honestly im not ignorant there is racism everywhere and your proof of that, hell i get a little racist myself at times, and its all good as long as you don't want to go out and physically hurt anyone, but what im shocked about is that you actually defend the prick that threw a banana on the ice, you honestly believe that wasn't racially motivated? And your ok with black players having bananas thrown at them? What if i went around collecting bird shit and tossing them at you, would that be right? I don't think so. Only a sick unhappy little tiny penis rat like yourself would see nothing wrong with a banana being thrown at a black man. Your a sick **** and i feel sorry for you. Im a person too, i bleed just like you. Were all the same. And ya i do feel be bad for haiti, and somalia, i don't laugh at, just like i feel bad for those russians starving. This has nothing to do with politics, were all humans, get your head out of your ass and look around dick face! Not every black person get involved in flash mobs just like not every white person rapes or goes on a killing spree! I hope a flock of birds shit on you today!
    so yous gonna riot when obama gets turfed??:d

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Cops keep harrasin me bc Im black. They say I "look" criminal...when will cops stop assuming all blacks are criminals and quit harrasing me just bc of the color of my skin. Just bc I have a slightly darker tan and like to wear a jumpsuit with face mask and carry an ax and sickle around cops jump to the conclusion that Im a criminal. STOP RACIAL PROFILING!

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-29-11 at 08:29 PM.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Cops keep harrasin me bc Im black. They say I "look" criminal...when will cops stop assuming all blacks are criminals and quit harrasing me just bc of the color of my skin. Just bc I have a slightly darker tan and like to wear a jumpsuit with face mask and carry an ax and sickle around cops jump to the conclusion that Im a criminal. STOP RACIAL PROFILING!

Just a matter of time untill black people take over hockey too, then what? you going to watch NASCAR? We'll take that over too, then what? we'll marry all the white woman cause we **** better! then WHAT?
    You'll be extinct mother rooster_eater!!!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I think Bettillimbroke and blackroc are both uneducated. They are essentially the same person with a different skin color. Race aside, they basically hate themselves and lean on their race to make themselves feel better.

Blackroc78

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I think Bettillimbroke and blackroc are both uneducated. They are essentially the same person with a different skin color. Race aside, they basically hate themselves and lean on their race to make themselves feel better.
    Shut the fuckup you bitch!

Blackroc78

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    so yous gonna riot when obama gets turfed??:d
    You gonna riot when Winnipeg losses the Jets again because Winnipeg is a shit hole.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroc78 View Post
    Just a matter of time untill black people take over hockey too, then what? you going to watch NASCAR? We'll take that over too, then what? we'll marry all the white woman cause we **** better! then WHAT?
    You'll be extinct mother rooster_eater!!!
    Whites will always have all the economic success bc Nigerians are uneducated as **** while us whites are geniuses by comparison, anytime we want to get rid of the blacks we'll just cut off welfare! Then WHAT?

You'll be extinct mother fuker!!!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-29-11 at 09:30 PM.

Blackroc78

Ha ha, that's why the world economy is all ****** up cause white rule the world? Your ******* dumb Rocky

Blackroc78

Put on some Garth Brooks, Have a warm beer take a twizzer out, jerk your little dick and call it night bitch!

bettilimbroke999

Turn on some gangsta rap, eat your govt cheese, fuk your ashy crack whores rancid loose hole, tell her 12 kids by 12 different dads to go to bed and call it a night!

Blackroc78

ha ha nice

Blackroc78

im actually going to **** a white girl tonight...hope she's related to you!

bettilimbroke999

Ha ha, that's why the world economy is all ****** up cause white rule the world? Your ******* dumb Rocky
    Yea I wish the US had it made like they do in Africa

What's a trillion Zimbabwe dollars worth these days...about 50 US cents?

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't try and act like you're some successful, educated white man. You're a trailer trash redneck that
    "us whites" look down upon. You know, the kind of people that have to shop at walmart.

You're poor, uneducated, and you live in a very undesirable city.

The fact that you are in the same class with the people you hate bothers you.

Keep betting til you're broke though. Maybe one day you'll make it to the middle class

Whites will always have all the economic success bc Nigerians are uneducated as **** while us whites are geniuses by comparison, anytime we want to get rid of the blacks we'll just cut off welfare! Then WHAT?

You'll be extinct mother fuker!!!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Don't try and act like you're some successful, educated white man. You're a trailer trash redneck that
    "us whites" look down upon. You know, the kind of people that have to shop at walmart.

You're poor, uneducated, and you live in a very undesirable city.

The fact that you are in the same class with the people you hate bothers you.

Keep betting til you're broke though. Maybe one day you'll make it to the middle class
    Im more successful, more educated and much more intelligent than you, my city as a whole is shit bc of the blacks, the white parts like the area I live in are very nice, the black parts (as is the standard worldwide) are good places to get shot

I dont concern myself with the blacks, they shoot each other and apply for an increase in welfare every 9 months with the birth of their newest kid by a different father in a different area of the city, however if you are ignorant enough to think that blacks are as educated or that black neighborhoods are as safe as whites then congratulations on being retarded
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-29-11 at 10:50 PM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Wow, I really started an SBR, racial shit storm up in here.

SportsPedagogy

Shut the fuckup you bitch!
    Truth hurts does it not internet Gangsta ?

Im more successful, more educated and much more intelligent than you, my city as a whole is shit bc of the blacks, the white parts like the area I live in are very nice, the black parts (as is the standard worldwide) are good places to get shot

I dont concern myself with the blacks, they shoot each other and apply for an increase in welfare every 9 months with the birth of their newest kid by a different father in a different area of the city, however if you are ignorant enough to think that blacks are as educated or that black neighborhoods are as safe as whites then congratulations on being retarded
    You're both idiot trolls. Cool run on sentence tho, bro.
    Last edited by SportsPedagogy; 09-30-11 at 12:37 AM.

bettilimbroke999

You're both idiot trolls. Cool run on sentence tho, bro.
    Thank you!

Sorry I dont spend much time proofreading or correcting grammatical errors on posts to a degenerate internet gambling forum

SportsPedagogy

Thank you!

Sorry I dont spend much time proofreading or correcting grammatical errors on posts to a degenerate internet gambling forum
    if you were as educated as you wished you were, correct grammar would be second nature no matter where you were typing. Good luck with your internet identity. We are all really impressed.

bettilimbroke999

if you were as educated as you wished you were, correct grammar would be second nature no matter where you were typing. Good luck with your internet identity. We are all really impressed.
    Nice job capitalizing the first letter of a sentence Shakespeare

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

everybody is a racist.. they just don't want to admit it by themselves..

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    everybody is a racist.. they just don't want to admit it by themselves..
    Agreed, everyone makes observations about each particular race that could be considered racist. Since 9/11 whenever I see a Muslim I think here's another backwards BS religion worshipping psycho and in reality that's only accurate about 99% of the time

SportsPedagogy

I am not pretending to be smarter then everybody. BTW, Shakespeare had horrible grammar, because they did not have a lot of the same rules back then. You should try reading his work sometime.

bettilimbroke999

You have his bad grammar minus the intelligence

SportsPedagogy

You have his bad grammar minus the intelligence
    lol , I like how you are making fun of my grammar ... you have as many periods as a drag queen.

johnka04
    johnka04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Wow, I really started an SBR, racial shit storm up in here.
    lol. Congrats on the board Rob. I'm sure you are very proud of the well thought out remarks from every side. I kinda considered it a non issue any further once the hockey poster child for racist remarks started making the same type of comments. It's unfortunate but I believe the kid probably had no clue what he was about to get himself in to. I'm not taking up for either one by any means but sometimes people are to naive for their own good. I would bet money that if he knew the level of escalation this was going to rise to after the fact he would have never attempted this. I think the same goes for Simmonds based off the press that Kobe Bryant and other basketball players got for homophobic comments this past year. They made bigger stories out of those than they did about Simmonds comments. I just think both wish they could take back what they said now and IMO youth and immaturity (hopefully) played a bigger role in this than hate. I emphasize (HOPEFULLY).

Guys. You know the way you prove you are better than the people that are making the comments you dislike. By ignoring them. They are more likely to stop (on both sides) if you don't keep adding gasoline to a dumpster fire.

bettilimbroke999

Hockey is for honkeys, learn to dribble Nigerian!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Reason why the brothers hate hockey is because the only thing that is black is the puck and ten crackers smack that around for 60 minutes.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

First 1234