jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not a competitive guy but more of a playboy and that is why he will never be a winner

Look at his stats this year, compared to other QB's they are pitiful.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is not a competitive guy but more of a playboy and that is why he will never be a winner
    A younger Tony Romo.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Boo this man

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I agree. You will never see Peyton Manning eating a hotdog during the game.

As far for baseball. Guys seating in the in whatver that is called, where they put there extra players. Bulpen?

They eat there but they are eating healty stuff

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

Now i want a fuk'n hot dog! Thanks alot guys....

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

He said he was sick before the game and couldn't eat, I don't see the big deal. The man was hungry

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

He eats it with great shame. And mustard.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cannot believe that people are actually upset about a football player eating a hotdog on the sideline because he's hungry, this is one of the dumbest things to get upset about that i have ever heard. there was a baseball pitcher who used to brush his teeth between innings, i think it was turk wendel or something, should people make a big issue about that as well? this is one of the dumbest, most useless threads i have ever seen

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

If he smoked a cigarette-- would that be "worse" than eating a hotdog, or equal?

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette = bad

trying to eat a hot dog to get some bread and meat into his system 'cause he's hungry? no problem

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

is sanchez mexican?

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Look at his stats this year, compared to other QB's they are pitiful.
    He is better than J Russell and Jake D

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all good.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO

for **** sake, Jets were completely destroying the worthless Raiders. Why not have a hotdog, the game is over. If the Raiders could have forfeited the rest of the game they would have.

Scorpion
    Update your status

why not taco or burrito if he is mexican?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    for **** sake, Jets were completely destroying the worthless Raiders. Why not have a hotdog, the game is over. If the Raiders could have forfeited the rest of the game they would have.
    The point is majority of Joe Q public believe there was nothing wrong with it, and that's about the clearest indicator that something was wrong with it, okay, the guy is a professional athlete that millions of mindless little children that are poorly parented look up to. Every easily influenced would be, wanna be, I dream-to-be athlete will take this kind of thing the wrong way and think it's okay to chow down or celebrate early in games, disrespecting the game and their opponents. That's NOT okay, I know we on our sofas stuff our faces whenever we're hungry, but that is not the situation here and the fact that there is so much dismissal over what Sanchez did is alarming.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Lou,

You're spot on. These guys dismiss this too easily. Sanchez himself admitted it was a stupid thing to do. I guess that's not good enough for most.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

He apologized multiple times and donated a thousand hot dogs and hamburgers. This is what people are making a big deal out of? Seriously?

Hell, I'm hearing more about Sanchez eating a hot dog than the latest athlete to go drunk driving.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

his blood sugar may have been low.
    had to eat a dog to keep from going into diabetic shock

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I have to agree with Loubert on this one. And I know some coaches that would have bitten a chunk outta his ass for doing that too.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Practice for the locker room showers later on?

chrisharvard01

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

he ate a hot dog!

so what?

go to the ladies room and freshen you oysters, your tampon needs changing

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

BFD. What did you lose a bet you had on the Jets or something?

"I lost $500 because Sanchez ate a hot dog!!!!!!"

Dude, come on. Who frickin cares if he ate a hot dog?

He could eat a hot dog with every meal and he'd still be in better shape than you are!!!!

I'd say find something more interesting to thread about but then I again I did click on it and chime in, so you got me on that one.

jimkotecki
    jimkotecki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody should eat a hotdog if they are playing in an NFL game.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

And yeah, he's competitive. He's ALREADY training for the 4th of July hot dog eating contest.

mrlegend28
    mrlegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

shows probably how overweight most of you are. Stop overrating food. Theyre professional athletes with insane trainers, this food is nothing to them.

Soccer players smoke cigarettes daily, and yet they run for 90 minutes no issue. omg how they do it lung cancer so much tar ahhhhhh

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    The point is majority of Joe Q public believe there was nothing wrong with it, and that's about the clearest indicator that something was wrong with it, okay, the guy is a professional athlete that millions of mindless little children that are poorly parented look up to. Every easily influenced would be, wanna be, I dream-to-be athlete will take this kind of thing the wrong way and think it's okay to chow down or celebrate early in games, disrespecting the game and their opponents. That's NOT okay, I know we on our sofas stuff our faces whenever we're hungry, but that is not the situation here and the fact that there is so much dismissal over what Sanchez did is alarming.

so because parents are lousy and cant teach their children proper manners and discipline then all of a sudden a man cant have a hot dog when he wants one?

the guy signed up to be a football player, not a phucking role model thats supposed to raise your kids for you

people with this mentality make me sick, you say a man cant have a hot dog when he wants one but you will be the first one to complain about the government taking away your civil rights and freedoms

its a football game, men bash each other on the heads, while people get drunk, fat and gamble when watching them, stop making it out to be something sacred that is to be respected, its a football field not a church, eating a hot dog sounds about right
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 09-23-11 at 10:18 AM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    people with this mentality make me sick, you say a man cant have a hot dog when he wants one but you will be the first one to complain about the government taking away your civil rights and freedoms
    EXACTLY

A lot of the same people who think the government is trying to micromanage their lives, now want to tell other people what they can and can't eat based on how it "looks" or what message it sends.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

yisman

Weird bump. MilfDriller just started this thread because he hates Mexicans.

I hope this Sunday results in such a Jets win that Rex rolls out a grill to the 50 yard line at halftime.

chrisharvard01

Bumped this because JETS are playing the RAIDERS this week. How likely is it the RAIDER coaching staff will remind their players, this is the guy that was eating a f_ucking hot dog while he kicked our asses two years ago!

Baseball players eat, why not in the NFL?

I wonder what people would say if Lebron James sat on the bench in 4Q and had a hotdog & a coke?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Babe Ruth went to the Hall of Fame eating hot dogs during games, what's the big stink?

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Bumped this because JETS are playing the RAIDERS this week. How likely is it the RAIDER coaching staff will remind their players, this is the guy that was eating a f_ucking hot dog while he kicked our asses two years ago!
    It already happened.

The reason I don't think threads like this should be bumped is because they're full of hatred. All of Milf's threads were, pretty much. He hates people of other races, and constantly started threads detailing it.

First 123 Last