chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I think that Brock posts his fades

Think about it - it's really hard to consistently lose. And he never pitches a fit or anything when his plays "lose". Why would he care - his bets are truly winning, after all.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8792

hardly

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

no he is that bad. always bets the public bets at a ridiculous line.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

anyone who remembers brock's astounding winning runs with his rubberband plays knows he is a special capper

remember, he was such an incredible winner that he actually got HIS OWN DAY named after him on sbr

a lot of guys go on runs here, impress people, make names for themselves, etc etc

but you really have to be a special kind of capper to run so great that you get your own fukin day named after you

I think it might have been the Butler picks in the Final Four that put it all over top and made him have to get his own day here

just remember that guys.......

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

brock my other top 2 plays last week won

brock work something out with sbr. i will send you my top plays and youpost them as yours

do you know how much posters will lose fading you?

we could have a house that has its own zip code if it works properly

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just as hard to consistently lose as it is to consistently win. If he were winning hed be posting his rubberband plays all over the place.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    brock my other top 2 plays last week won

brock work something out with sbr. i will send you my top plays and youpost them as yours

do you know how much posters will lose fading you?

we could have a house that has its own zip code if it works properly

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Brock you should make a video with your picks for tomorrow to get out of this slump, the good background music will get you going again.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3373

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Think about it - it's really hard to consistently lose. And he never pitches a fit or anything when his plays "lose". Why would he care - his bets are truly winning, after all.
    been saying this for a while.. it is harder to loose at the rate his rubberband plays have lost

i mean didn't he loose like 20 in a row or someshit.. how is that even possible?

i could coin flip 20 random games on the card and that wouldn't happen

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3373

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    anyone who remembers brock's astounding winning runs with his rubberband plays knows he is a special capper

remember, he was such an incredible winner that he actually got HIS OWN DAY named after him on sbr

a lot of guys go on runs here, impress people, make names for themselves, etc etc

but you really have to be a special kind of capper to run so great that you get your own fukin day named after you

I think it might have been the Butler picks in the Final Four that put it all over top and made him have to get his own day here

just remember that guys.......

i mean.. i had butler in those games as well bro.. it was a pretty easy game to cap... in fact.. the bigger the game.. the easier it is for me to predict it. .

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I don't think brock is gambling anymore. I think he was paid to come back by sbr.