crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Best way to get a few joints across the boarder?

Going to Bills vs Pats game Sunday.

I can live without pot, but there is no denying that everything is better after a few tokes.

Anyone know of an easy way to get a small amount of grass across the boarder?

Nothing that includes my asshole please!

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

learn how to spell border and you may have a chance

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

being a former border patrol agent i would say you should just put it in your pocket. trust me a few joints they dont care about, but if you want to be sneaky you should have your friend go ahead of you put 2 pounds in his car, dont tell him. go 3 to 4 cars behind him. They will secondary him and be focus on him. you cruise right by.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    learn how to spell border and you may have a chance
    how would that improve my chances?

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    being a former border patrol agent i would say you should just put it in your pocket. trust me a few joints they dont care about, but if you want to be sneaky you should have your friend go ahead of you put 2 pounds in his car, dont tell him. go 3 to 4 cars behind him. They will secondary him and be focus on him. you cruise right by.
    what percentage of agents would "hit me with the book" if they did find 1 or 2 grams?

If they pull my vehicle over for a search and find a gram or 2 am I fvcked? What happens then?

I have been pulled over at the Detroit border before for a search on route to a Michigan game, car was clean though and they let me go.

I have the tix and will be decked out in Bills gear and don't have a criminal or police record.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus H.

Just buy some north of the border.

nothing to worry about.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    jesus H.

Just buy some north of the border.

nothing to worry about.

crjohnson32

South of the border you mean?

first of all, the weed I want to bring gives you a very energetic, happy, head buzz, perfect for tailgating. Not like purple kush for example, which is a powerful body high that makes you feel like you're nodding off.

Secondly, weed prices in the states are crazy and I'd most likely be getting shitty weed that would just give me a sore throat and a headache.

And finally, I don't want to wander the parking lot asking everyone I see if they have weed I can buy, would feel like an asshole.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, i was in laredo texas armpit of the earth and at the checkpoint we would catch tons per week. Now i was there 99-2003 so it was a little different then, but anything under 99 pounds we didnt even think about prosecuting. We let them sit for a while and let them go. We were constantly catching 5000-6000 pound loads so the ag didnt even think about small stuff. We were a lot more busy then those poor guys up there though so hard to say. My bet is if you have a couple joints they really are not going care. Just tell them you forgot they were there or whatever. Here is the deal though if you get secondaried and start lying out your ass blah blah blah they do take it personal. if you get secondaried and the dog is hitting on your car. just be upfront and honest and usually you will just lose your joint.
    good luck to you

crjohnson32

right on, thanks wtt0315