milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    It's at $7.34 in after hrs today. Almost too easy. There was a 100% chance this stock was gonna bounce back to at least $7. Ford (F) was even better for me.

Now wait for bad news from Euro banks, BAC will drop back to $6 and do it all over again.

Buy low sell high...or wait for the market to drop and then bitch about how it's a scam.

i love it when the market sells off, it's like a big sale at your favorite store unless you're always "fully invested" which seems kind of dumb considering the huge swings in otherwise sideways action over the last 11 years.

buy and hold = tread water
    buy low sell high = make a lot of money

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Not a good day for long bulls. Not only was the S&P not able to get thru 1295 but it couldn't hold 1257 today and the dollar and long bonds were strong. Not good. It is end of month today so tomorrow will be an interesting.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    It's at $7.34 in after hrs today. Almost too easy. There was a 100% chance this stock was gonna bounce back to at least $7. Ford (F) was even better for me.

Now wait for bad news from Euro banks, BAC will drop back to $6 and do it all over again.

Buy low sell high...or wait for the market to drop and then bitch about how it's a scam.
    I see you have it all figured out. Why didn't I think of this

Kinda of like the all in with poker. Works great except for the last time.

First 1234