laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Its my ex gf's bday on Friday....

I'm sure some of you can relate....and some of you will just talk shit lol....but she's turning 21 Friday....granted I'm a little older (27) but I never knew love till I met her...and...every girl I've been with since doesn't come close. She wasn't the prettiest, the nicest, or the most thoughtful but I loved her. I thought at one time having a good job, money in the bank, a nice car.....all that, I thought those were the important things but now that I've got that stuff I realize I would give it all up for a 2nd chance with this girl. If you guys ever feel like you meet a woman like that, one worth holding onto, keep you're shite together and do everything you can to keep her around. At the end of the day I would say its about +700 I ever get a 2nd chance but at least learn from me....

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    I'm sure some of you can relate....and some of you will just talk shit lol....but she's turning 21 Friday....granted I'm a little older (27) but I never knew love till I met her...and...every girl I've been with since doesn't come close. She wasn't the prettiest, the nicest, or the most thoughtful but I loved her. I thought at one time having a good job, money in the bank, a nice car.....all that, I thought those were the important things but now that I've got that stuff I realize I would give it all up for a 2nd chance with this girl. If you guys ever feel like you meet a woman like that, one worth holding onto, keep you're shite together and do everything you can to keep her around. At the end of the day I would say its about +700 I ever get a 2nd chance but at least learn from me....
    How did you mess it up ???

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

+1150 she doesnt need you to buy her booze anymore.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

What's left?

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    How did you mess it up ???
    Had some health issues and instead of being strong I broke down, she couldn't deal with it. Being sick ain't easy but looking back as a man you gotta have shit together a bit better than I did....so yeah...I sort of lost it.....

And lol @ the liquor.....girl not only talked like a sailor but when she decided she wanted to drink....she drank like one too rofl.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    What's left?
    Sometimes you just connect with somebody so strongly at least that's how I felt, even though she wasn't all those things from a societal standpoint....too me she was a diamond who makes every other girl almost non existent.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Show up completely shit faced to her party, grab some ass, dance on the tables, throw up in one of the house plants, and have a moment of uncontrollable tears and begging her back.

Just ruin her day anyway you can.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

for fukks sake this is a gambling forum not a lovey dovey kind of shit forum.. GTFO!!!

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    for fukks sake this is a gambling forum not a lovey dovey kind of shit forum.. GTFO!!!
    sometimes we need a break from gambling. if u don't like the thread then don't open it and read it.

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

His post brought a tear to my eye

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Had some health issues and instead of being strong I broke down, she couldn't deal with it. Being sick ain't easy but looking back as a man you gotta have shit together a bit better than I did....so yeah...I sort of lost it..... And lol @ the liquor.....girl not only talked like a sailor but when she decided she wanted to drink....she drank like one too rofl.
    What were your health issues? It's messed up that she broke up with you while you were sick.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    sometimes we need a break from gambling. if u don't like the thread then don't open it and read it.
    Guy has no money to gamble, he lives to post in threads like this
    Last edited by sneakerhead; 09-22-11 at 03:55 AM.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

easily the best post by daimo

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Send her a message my man. Simple and subtle happy birthday message Its never too late to get her back, trust me on this one.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

The grass is always greener on the other side. You could get her back, then have her start bitching constantly about your gambling and posting and then next thing you know your breaking up again

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

here is how you fix this problem Clippers. Van Gogh your ear and give it to her for her birthday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What the fuk is wrong with you>??

Get this fukkin bs out of here

Your here to gamble Son, get in a fukkin alley like I do and fuk a hooker and then its over and you move on

No fukkin feelings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

There's about 3.5 BILLION women alive on this planet. You have pretty good odds of finding another one. Besides, the "love" that you're talking about is just a strong dose of that awesome chemical that floods our bloodstreams called oxytocin.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Agree with chili. Pal you are 27 no sense in getting caught up on one.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    There's about 3.5 BILLION women alive on this planet. You have pretty good odds of finding another one. Besides, the "love" that you're talking about is just a strong dose of that awesome chemical that floods our bloodstreams called oxytocin.
    Do they make this oxytocin n pill form?

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Your here to gamble Son, get in a fukkin alley like I do and fuk a hooker and then its over and you move on

No fukkin feelings
    U heartless c o c k sucker this is y u r single and have no hair from stress

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

how many years were you together?

I think you just get used to someone and when the are gone you feel a void which you think is because of love but its not, plenty of girls out there if you just stop obsesing about the ex you can go and find a good one

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

No fukkin feelings
    Now if she happened to be related to you, JJ might feel differently.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

She's too young to be tied down in a relationship. Having just turned 21, her life is just beginning. Hopefully who she is at 30 won't even resemble the kid you knew at 20.

Let her grow up a bit and then if you still feel this way, look her up.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Get wasted and call her up crying about how you want her back.

This always works.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    unreal this kid

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Bo$$ Bet$ View Post
    Do they make this oxytocin n pill form?
    Sure, but not in the way that you think. Hospitals use it all day long to induce labor in pregnant women. Oxytocin is the chemical that is released into our bloodstream when we fall in love, when we develop friendships and bonds with people, when we trust somebody, etc.

However, in order to get the desired "trust/love/happy" reaction, whatever method you choose has to have a significant effect on the central nervous system. There are ripoff oxytocin nasal sprays that have little effect, because oxytocin must break the blood-brain barrier. A very common street drug that successfully does this is MDMA/ecstasy.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

if she dissed you when you were sick at 27, she would have ditched your ass to a nursing home when you get old and sick.

She'd have some nurses taking care of you and s_hit at home while she goes out to her book club meetings trying to find some old pro to get lucky with.

You're better off pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

This always works for me

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Don't worry about her, she's just like you left her, freshly fukked.

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

try to get a betpoints loan and send her some flower from sbr store.

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you realize she your lover, do what you have to do to get her back. by seating here and post won't help.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

left when you were sick? sounds like a self centered bitch...gambling will never leave you like that
    Points Awarded:

Rod1010 gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

laclippers504

Good shit on the responses lol. Its off 2 wrk for the day. Most likely tomorrow (her bday) I'll go 2 wrk then end up going to drink and go 2 the club (prolly strip) and try not 2 think of her. Real talk what Opie said probably made the most sense. Have a good one all.

12 Last