brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How Long Does It Take To Receive Your Purchases From the SBR Store???

I got a teaser set up that's pretty much guaranteed victory for several thousand betpoints. I want to order a ps3 after this victory

how long would it take for me to receive said PS3???

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

you cant order sh!t unless your pro! lol several thousand betpoints are useless to you

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

fail

looks like you'll have to pony up $200 into a new account if you want that PS3

love to see this teaser that's "pretty much guaranteed victory"

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the biggest tools on the site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Br0nxer, and eidolon

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Epic fail! Isn't that what the youngin's say nowadays?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Oh boy. this is up there with Brock asking why he wasn't getting trivia questions

Let the kid get his playstation so I can bury his ass in Madden.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honest to god---you are getting dumber by the fukin second.

Good luck with that teaser---your "non-pro" status isn't earning you dick.

hawley

brah you have thousands in your account. why you not a pro?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS2550 View Post
    you cant order sh!t unless your pro! lol several thousand betpoints are useless to you
    to answer op question about a week to a week and a half about 3.or 4 days from when Sam mails it

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy your 45 2009 SBR Bash t-shirts when you strike it big.

CAS2550

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Oh boy. this is up there with Brock asking why he wasn't getting trivia questions Let the kid get his playstation so I can bury his ass in Madden.
    you play madden on ps3?? no xbox?

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by CAS2550 View Post

you play madden on ps3?? no xbox?
    Yea always been on the playstation buzz despite everyone telling my xbox is way better.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Kid said he was a big shot trust fund baby who has been trading stocks since he was 8 years old and can't afford $200 to Become a Pro or buy a PS3. Long live SBR!

CAS2550

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Yea always been on the playstation buzz despite everyone telling my xbox is way better.
    yeah i was on playstation too before the 360 came out. its def the way to go.. esssspeciallly for madden. hit me up if you ever grab a xbox il teach ya a thing or two

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Enjoy your 45 2009 SBR Bash t-shirts when you strike it big.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Kid said he was a big shot trust fund baby who has been trading stocks since he was 8 years old and can't afford $200 to Become a Pro or buy a PS3. Long live SBR!

Jar I was wondering that very same thing...big roller can't afford the 200 bucks to be a pro, OR the 249 bucks to buy a PS3.

Priceless.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

plus dont you lose your betpoints when you become pro and start over

MartinBlank

Did Brahm get his PS3 yet?

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

BramaMoron is so dumb.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10088

pretty much guaranteed victory u say ?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

well dont you have one month when youre still pro but it starts to say non-pro. and if you renew at the beginning of that month dont you get shorted a months membership?

was he pro a few days ago or not?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    plus dont you lose your betpoints when you become pro and start over
    your points aren't affected

well dont you have one month when youre still pro but it starts to say non-pro. and if you renew at the beginning of that month dont you get shorted a months membership? was he pro a few days ago or not?
    And no, your 12 months starts the day after your current membership expires. You'll never have an 11 month membership.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

one month before it expires, it no longer says sbr pro although you still receive pro benefits. you have a renewal period for a month.

does the renewal start when youve been a pro for 11 months or 12 months? if the answer is 11, then you go pro for 11 months, renew ASAP and get 12 months....sounds like you lose a month there to me if that is the case.

and thats pretty cool about your points not resetting. (first time pro i meant, just to be clear)

shari91

one month before it expires, it no longer says sbr pro although you still receive pro benefits. you have a renewal period for a month. does the renewal start when youve been a pro for 11 months or 12 months? if the answer is 11, then you go pro for 11 months, renew ASAP and get 12 months....sounds like you lose a month there to me if that is the case. and thats pretty cool about your points not resetting.
    The renewal starts the day after your membership expires. That 30 day period beforehand is just the time you're able to renew and can also renew with your original book without having to create a new account at another Pro sponsor. You get 4 reminders from SBR to renew. If you let your membership lapse, then your 12mths starts whenever you decide to renew again. But whether you renew on the first day of the 30 day renewal period or the last, your new membership begins the day after you've hit 12mths.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

but you still get pro points and pro benefits or what? i read that somewhere that you do

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

1. does it or does it not for a month say non-pro when you are in fact a pro/ receiving full pro benefits?

it is still not clear if this month is the renewal month or the month before the renewal month.

if you went pro september 22nd of last year, would your account have said "become a pro" under your avatar, although youre still able to get pro benefits starting august 22nd? september 22nd? none of the above?

2. does a person new to the site, who hits a 10-teamer for 4000 points get to keep their points if they decide to go pro the next day?

shari91

but you still get pro points and pro benefits or what? i read that somewhere that you do
    You get Pro benefits until the day your membership expires if you let it lapse. After that you become a non Pro and lose all Pro perks. You have to restart the Pro process with a new book or one of the other options.

1. does it or does it not for a month say non-pro when you are in fact a pro/ receiving full pro benefits? it is still not clear if this month is the renewal month or the month before the renewal month. if you went pro september 22nd of last year, would your account have said "become a pro" under your avatar, although youre still able to get pro benefits starting august 22nd? september 22nd? none of the above? 2. does a person new to the site, who hits a 10-teamer for 4000 points get to keep their points if they decide to go pro the next day?
    If you became a Pro on October 1st, 2010, on September 1st 2011, your renewal period begins. Whether you renew on September 2nd or September 30th, your membership will then expire October 1st, 2012. And then the process repeats. On September 1st, 2012 your renewal period will begin again. As long as you don't let your membership lapse, your expiry date will never change.

And yes, if a non Pro hit a big parlay the day before they became a Pro, they still keep the points. I didn't forfeit points when I became a Pro nor did anyone else.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

ok thanks for clearing that up. except

you never confirmed the part about it saying non-pro even though you are still a pro (why it is semi-applicable to this thread)

but i think i already know the answer. thanks.

shari91

ok thanks for clearing that up. except you never confirmed the part about it saying non-pro even though you are still a pro (why it is semi-applicable to this thread) but i think i already know the answer. thanks.
    Sorry. No, it shouldn't say non-Pro while you're in the renewal period. It was supposed to when the first batch of people started to renew... that's why JJ immediately turned to non Pro. But there was a glitch in the system that didn't apply it to everyone so they scrapped that altogether. It'll say Pro until your expiry date on the forum. The only place it changes is below your avatar at the top of the page.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I got a teaser set up that's pretty much guaranteed victory for several thousand betpoints. I want to order a ps3 after this victory

how long would it take for me to receive said PS3???

if you win transfer me the points and I'll order the PS3 .... i'll use for 3 months b/c i need it for the NFL sunday ticket and then I'll mail it to you in January.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    if you win transfer me the points and I'll order the PS3 .... i'll use for 3 months b/c i need it for the NFL sunday ticket and then I'll mail it to you in January.