SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Let's just take over a public library, they have computers and couches ... Half of us are tougher then Non-lesbian librarians! We got this

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Can we pay our dorm rent with points? If so reserve me a top bunk Coach...

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Oddly enough I had a dream a month or so ago about an SBR resort. SBR Pro's had free rooms at the resort, everyone else had to pay. SBR Pros also had use of a golf cart to get around the resort. The place was huge, golf course, tennis and basketball courts, several swimming pools and lagoons, several restaurants and bars, there was even a live rock band in the outside courtyard. Food, drinks and bets were paid with betpoints using a SBR swipe card, like a CC, those that either didn't have points or weren't SBR members paid in cash. I remember having a drink in the main bar and had to place a bet before a game started, there were automated screens everywhere around the resort, kinda like at the horsetracks. You placed your bets and swiped your SBR card to deduct points for the bets, there were betting cages located all around the resort for cash betting as well. There was betting everywhere, I saw guys betting on putts on the putting greens, on basketball shots playing HORSE, SBR Pros having golf cart races, I remember even placing a bet with a guy next to me at the bar that a guy across the room was going to get rejected by some chick he was hitting on. There were hot girls everywhere and loved the Pros, the place was top notch. Last thing I remember before waking up was walking over to one of the lounges with some girl I met, to hook up with some people to watch a football game. It was actually kinda of a cool dream.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this would work if we screened out who got to be a member ... kind of like at a country club.

I don't think I would enjoy chillin with DaimoShockage or TR88

not sure if I want to get in the steam room with JJ gold either after reading about what goes on in his steam room. lol

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also King Mayan would probably be taking his roid rage out on a few posters... so we might need to test for "PEDs"
    Last edited by Ice House; 09-21-11 at 10:16 AM.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

im not down for the giant bed part but we're not locked in, we can bring girls by.

we can get a poker game any time , have so many screens with so many games going on. just getting f*cked up and betting all the time.

*PEDs

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Also King Mayan would probably be taking his roid rage out on a few posters... so we might need to test for PHD's
    Testing for doctorates would sure thin out the crowd.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    im not down for the giant bed part but we're not locked in, we can bring girls by.

we can get a poker game any time , have so many screens with so many games going on. just getting f*cked up and betting all the time.

*PEDs
    No vag's in the big bed.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Oddly enough I had a dream a month or so ago about an SBR resort. SBR Pro's had free rooms at the resort, everyone else had to pay. SBR Pros also had use of a golf cart to get around the resort. The place was huge, golf course, tennis and basketball courts, several swimming pools and lagoons, several restaurants and bars, there was even a live rock band in the outside courtyard. Food, drinks and bets were paid with betpoints using a SBR swipe card, like a CC, those that either didn't have points or weren't SBR members paid in cash. I remember having a drink in the main bar and had to place a bet before a game started, there were automated screens everywhere around the resort, kinda like at the horsetracks. You placed your bets and swiped your SBR card to deduct points for the bets, there were betting cages located all around the resort for cash betting as well. There was betting everywhere, I saw guys betting on putts on the putting greens, on basketball shots playing HORSE, SBR Pros having golf cart races, I remember even placing a bet with a guy next to me at the bar that a guy across the room was going to get rejected by some chick he was hitting on. There were hot girls everywhere and loved the Pros, the place was top notch. Last thing I remember before waking up was walking over to one of the lounges with some girl I met, to hook up with some people to watch a football game. It was actually kinda of a cool dream.

that would be awesome

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

jj just wants this for the bed he'd install.

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21551

There is a resort/conference center i know of for sale.
    Its on a big Lake with like 600 wooded acres 2 golf courses
    100+room hotel/conference center with bar, restaurant (s)
    indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, marina and beach,
    paint ball range and course basketball, tennis and stuff
    There is also like 20 cabins around the resort, i think all
    2 bed room and obviously room to expand or build more.
    Its a state park that they are looking to sell.
    We have stayed there several time and its really nice.
    The only down side you might find is its in OHIO.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Now thats a fvkking dream!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Where would you sleep?

I got the top

BrickmanDE98
    BrickmanDE98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lets say in Texas, Vegas or Calif would you move there?? What the building would be is a facility with 500 computer stations for us to post, tv's, weight room, basketball courts, cafeteria, lounge area, etc basically like a clue So we would just go there everyday and post and have fun, pay for food with points and or money I would be there day and fukkin night
    yeah i could agree with you. everythings in one place will be very nice for us

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

u hamburger fukk

98% of posters would never meet anyone from the forum. Too embarassed.

Guys dont even leave the house but once or twice a month

They can be something they arent online.

Now everyone is meeting. GTFO

Br0nxer

Venditto's mom has been trying to kick him out for years

She cant even get him to leave the house to change the locks.

Guy hasnt been outside since early February.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3623

bunk beds and I'm in

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    u hamburger fukk

Bronxer, can't wait to meet you.. It's funny how SBR is... there are guys here, I would make an effort to meet and others that will be down the street from me literally and have no interest in meeting. G*d Bless you Bronxer... You are like the ring leader of Jehova!

Br0nxer

orale guey.

Should be in the yay sometime before the end of the year.

flyingillini

orale guey.

Should be in the yay sometime before the end of the year.
    I am going to get you hopped up and film you as your body is leaning against the wall while your shaft is being inserted in the wall.... It will be classic!

Br0nxer

flyingillini

Glory Hole Bronxer.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

u hamburger fukk

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Not in Texas.....remember what they did to that compound in Waco in the 90's
    Attached Images  

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

if It was in my area I would go since JJ stated a GYM would be their

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm pretty sure if SBR builds this compound it will be build with current building codes and will be designed to withstand fires, tornadoes, earthquakes and whatever else god sends in it's way. SBR will pay top buck for that building. It's not going to be like the slams they have in CR now.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm pretty sure if SBR builds this is compound it will be build with current building codes and will be designed to withstand fires, tornadoes, earthquakes and whatever else god sends in its way. SBR will pay top buck for that building. It's not going to be like the slams they have in CR now.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Not that bad of an idea on the surface.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Dont fall for this, kids. It's a trap!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

not one mention of hookers or females in general (one slight mention of Shari)

says a lot about this place

Fukin twink squares

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

you can call it "JJ's homoerotic playhouse"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

30K watch it man

Common tons of posters would go daily