gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Has anyone here ever met an ugly girl named Shari?

But seriously pura vida.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Are you guys f_uckin kidding me? Do you not know Shari is obese? I will not speak another word for fear or being banned for life, covers/bet ed style Feel free to edit my post and not leave an edit comment like you did JJs. Think about it, when you start to edit the COACH's posts you know the forum is in a s_hitload of trouble. Hope Walker puts a stop to this before this place becomes covers...Mods deciding what is and is not free to speak of. I knew this thread was going to take a wrong turn when BBD threatened immediately to crack the whip for speaking on this matter. Willie Bee is gone and it's BBD and Sheri's show now HINT: JJ was not saying Shari had a 17-0 record. JJ left a weight comment, here. Censorship at it's best, boys. Shari even nominated it after she edited it! Infraction for pointing Shari as obese for unaware noobs in 3, 2, 1....
    HINT: If I edit a post Mr Tinfoil Hat, you'll see "edited by Shari". I didn't edit jack. I don't care if JJ calls me obese. Why would it bother me now when it's never bothered me before? Continue on with your theories though.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Shari you must be overwhelmed with the amount of attention you get on here.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    HINT: If I edit a post Mr Tinfoil Hat, you'll see "edited by Shari". I didn't edit jack. I don't care if JJ calls me obese. Why would it bother me now when it's never bothered me before? Continue on with your theories though.
    I don't know. BBD or you can edit whatever you want, you are the mods.

I know it wasn't JJ. I read the original post and commented how brass JJ was.

Today, it says 17-0. I think we both know what it originally said....

shari91

I don't know. BBD or you can edit whatever you want, you are the mods. I know it wasn't JJ. I read the original post and commented how brass JJ was. Today, it says 17-0. I think we both know what it originally said....
    Sorry pal. When a Mod edits, there isn't an option to remove our name appearing in the post. Again, I hate to disappoint you... but maybe you want to talk to JJ about what was in that post and if he changed anything in it. Or maybe you read wrong? Not sure - the first time I saw this thread is when I made my first post in here. GL.

chrisharvard01

lol at mr tinfoil hat

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Shari you must be overwhelmed with the amount of attention you get on here.
    Nah. This same thread only pops up about once a month now. Used to be crazy things posted all of the time. I think we're all sick of seeing my name in thread titles - especially when it's just a repeat of everything we've all posted before. Some of the comments are always funny though.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

said 17-0 the first time i read it.

most of us do not find JJ's typos as much of a shock. we have learned to expect and decipher them

chrisharvard01

It didn't glitch. It said a number and lbs. I wanting to quote it and say "at least!". I will not argue this anymore, though.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

well you dont even know when i first read it so you cant possibly know that but im not arguing either, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Women love attention. You guys know nothing? Hell I love attention.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Keelo View Post
    Women love attention. You guys know nothing? Hell I love attention.
    Women love good attention. This is just random stuff on a gambling forum, posted by strangers who 99.9% of whom I'd never meet anyway. But yes, attention in real life from an attractive guy is always lovely! Even from my 70yo drycleaner if I'm having a down day.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew this thread was going to take a wrong turn when BBD threatened immediately to crack the whip for speaking on this matter.
    I have not once issued an infraction within this thread have I sir?

As some of the old timers know already I'm fair but firm with my moderating of the forum. They all know I like to joke around a lot too so you really have to do or say something so far over the top in order for me to issue an infraction.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD drop the sir crap, this aint 2005, adapt your game

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    BBD drop the sir crap, this aint 2005, adapt your game
    I'm sorry sir.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

prick is right about you.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

wtf??? no burqa and definitely not Muslim. I did have a hat on and my son was flipping out in one of the videos. Definitely not sleeping. And yes, a few posters have indeed met me. Another one will be meeting me in a couple of weeks hopefully. If he doesn't flake this time that is.
    Low blow central :-) Cant believe 1 of these degenerates would actually flake out on u Whoever it was better have had been parting oceans....:-)

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Low blow central :-) Cant believe 1 of these degenerates would actually flake out on u Whoever it was better have had been parting oceans....:-)
    His wife was giving birth. Or so he says. So I guess I have to let him off for that one. Not next time though

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    From I hear she is smokin hot...

shari91

Paulyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

SSSSSHHHHHAAAAARRRRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sad all around here in this thread

Guys go crazy anytime they see a womans name in a thread

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Women love good attention. This is just random stuff on a gambling forum, posted by strangers who 99.9% of whom I'd never meet anyway. But yes, attention in real life from an attractive guy is always lovely! Even from my 70yo drycleaner if I'm having a down day.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari do you look anything like the picture in the avatar?

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post

Latest pic of Shari...

dayyuuummmm ... is this really shari?? no wonder she doesn't come to the SBR bash all these keyboard cowboys would be tryin to holla

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    and he's back again like clockwork
    shari do you look anything like the picture in the avatar?
    same hair colour now... her hands are much bigger... probably her boobs are too...my hair's longer

i like that pic

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari you have a power haircut?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Back again?

Did i start this fukkin thread brick?

No i didnt.

But in your twisted head youve convinced yourself i did.

Ice House

long hair is definitely in style now for guys and gals.

all the black dudes have dread locks, white guys want to look like the king of the jungle like Clay Mathews, and chicks want that long hair down to their ass.

Ice House

bronxer and jj up in this thread... looks like we got a lot of yankees in here

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Back again? Did i start this fukkin thread brick? No i didnt. But in your twisted head youve convinced yourself i did.
    You didn't start it but you couldn't even wait less than 20 minutes after it was posted before you slithered your weakass in here. You really need to start changing it up a bit.

No JJ, my hair's quite long. A bit longer than the middle of my back. Going to chop some of it off soon though.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Can you imagine me and another balding midget in bed banging each other with strapons???

Fixed

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Jesus fukking christ. There have been hundreds of these threads stated since I joined SBR....everyone just fukking get over it!

She's a degenerate gambler just like all of us. She wouldn't fukk any of us. End of story.

I started this thread as a joke... I knew as soon as I did people would come in here and flip out. A lot of posters get their panties in a bunch anytime Shari is mentioned. See above.... in all seriousness though Shari's avatar is hot. So i picture a Julia Roberts in a superman sportsbra running around betting on games and drinking beer with the fellas

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I started this thread as a joke... I knew as soon as I did people would come in here and flip out. A lot of posters get their panties in a bunch anytime Shari is mentioned. See above.... in all seriousness though Shari's avatar is hot. So i picture a Julia Roberts in a superman sportsbra running around betting on games and drinking beer with the fellas

Why not just ask her for her facebook already, then you guys can be best friends and tell people you're in a long distance relationship with her.

queer.

It's the internet...Much better out there and like omgggg you can see em naked and not look like a homo hitting on a girl online.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why not just ask her for her facebook already, then you guys can be best friends and tell people you're in a long distance relationship with her.

queer.

It's the internet...Much better out there and like omgggg you can see em naked and not look like a homo hitting on a girl online.
    Queer gates coaching posters online on how its fukkin done!!! Drunk already?

First 123456 Last