statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

An Educational Video Involving Toys

For you dumb fukks.

It's all just fun and games huh dipshits? Until you end broke year after year after year after reload after reload...

And just fukkin with you BL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli, and onlooker

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

How does the Spongebob laptop run?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Guy is smart.

He's setting us all up for a stat nerds relaunch and hoping all this will make everyone buy in and buy picks.

Guy thought he was crafty

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good video.

Only two things I didn't enjoy: 1) your confidence comes off as arrogance. I appreciate your thoughts about the anchor theory, but you act as if you were born knowing all this. If its an educational video, as you say it is, might go over better if you presented your theory with a bit of humility. 2) No reason to include "fukk" 2 dozen times in a 2 min vid. After about the 6th time, it sounded forced and contrived. As I've said before, just because JJ says "fukk" every other word, doesn't mean you have too.

I enjoyed your vid.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Good video.

Only two things I didn't enjoy: 1) your confidence comes off as arrogance. I appreciate your thoughts about the anchor theory, but you act as if you were born knowing all this. If its an educational video, as you say it is, might go over better if you presented your theory with a bit of humility. 2) No reason to include "fukk" 2 dozen times in a 2 min vid. After about the 6th time, it sounded forced and contrived. As I've said before, just because JJ says "fukk" every other word, doesn't mean you have too.

I enjoyed your vid.
    Op Dog!!! Most def in management, aren't you buddy? the criticism sandwiched between 2 positives.

I welcome the constructive critique, much appreciated. I misspoke on the vid, it wasn't Ketel One, it was 2 Belvedere's, which is not an excuse, but my vids will forever be known for their raw flavor, unedited and unscripted train wreck of shittiness. When I started the vid it was not aimed at the minority of SBR posters that have their shit together. I was thinking of the smack talkers, B.S. artists, and haters. The people that have no idea how extremely difficult this game is, and aren't willing to even learn. You are right, it came across as arrogant, but I got pissed about 10 secs into it thinking of the clueless fukks that think it is easy to beat the books.

As for the use of fukk, I have a limited vocabulary. Thanks for pointing that out and decreasing my already low self-esteem.

On the real, advice has been accepted and future vids will reflect it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Op Dog!!! Most def in management, aren't you buddy? the criticism sandwiched between 2 positives.
    I welcome the constructive critique, much appreciated. I misspoke on the vid, it wasn't Ketel One, it was 2 Belvedere's, which is not an excuse, but my vids will forever be known for their raw flavor, unedited and unscripted train wreck of shittiness. When I started the vid it was not aimed at the minority of SBR posters that have their shit together. I was thinking of the smack talkers, B.S. artists, and haters. The people that have no idea how extremely difficult this game is, and aren't willing to even learn. You are right, it came across as arrogant, but I got pissed about 10 secs into it thinking of the clueless fukks that think it is easy to beat the books.
    As for the use of fukk, I have a limited vocabulary. Thanks for pointing that out and decreasing my already low self-esteem.
    On the real, advice has been accepted and future vids will reflect it.

I always enjoy your stuff, pal.

One of the sharpest cappers on the board, in my opinion.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9434

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Op Dog!!! Most def in management, aren't you buddy? the criticism sandwiched between 2 positives. I welcome the constructive critique, much appreciated. I misspoke on the vid, it wasn't Ketel One, it was 2 Belvedere's, which is not an excuse, but my vids will forever be known for their raw flavor, unedited and unscripted train wreck of shittiness. When I started the vid it was not aimed at the minority of SBR posters that have their shit together. I was thinking of the smack talkers, B.S. artists, and haters. The people that have no idea how extremely difficult this game is, and aren't willing to even learn. You are right, it came across as arrogant, but I got pissed about 10 secs into it thinking of the clueless fukks that think it is easy to beat the books. As for the use of fukk, I have a limited vocabulary. Thanks for pointing that out and decreasing my already low self-esteem. On the real, advice has been accepted and future vids will reflect it.
    No joke, you should replace JJgold. You're funnier and more entertaining to watch. Your laid back, nonchalant, "i dont give a shit about anything" attitude (although not original) is appealing to most young stupid gamblers, which is 90% of this forum (including me). Nice video