spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Im at work right now, im my own boss, and guys who make a shitload of money always say they do, thats just common knowlegde. They also brag and say they are big time too. Just cause you wear a suit and tie doesnt mean you are big time or have a successful job. You probably wouldnt know a good suit if it jumped off the rack and landed on ya? Do you buy off the rack? Do you even know what that means? lol.
    This kid kills me.

Nope, don't make any money here, paper route and a few lawns to mow. Oh and the suit my mom picked out for me at JC Pennys. She dresses me before I milk the cows.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Im at work right now, im my own boss, and guys who make a shitload of money always say they do, thats just common knowlegde. They also brag and say they are big time too. Just cause you wear a suit and tie doesnt mean you are big time or have a successful job. You probably wouldnt know a good suit if it jumped off the rack and landed on ya? Do you buy off the rack? Do you even know what that means? lol.
    He would never know what hickey freeman suit is! They dont send them to nebraska, they know they wear walmart brand out there!

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    That's something to be proud of?
    They like to fuk people in New Jersey.

Corruption and overtaxing is common.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLove View Post
    New Jersey is the most costly state to live in especially in taxes. We are right first in the highest property taxes infront of california. The real time movers and shakers live on the east coast!
    I think its safe to assume New Jerseyians aren't overly concerned with instilling proper grammar in their native sons.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I believe there's dumb people all across this country, but I really don't understand being proud of being screwed over with taxes.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

He would never know what hickey freeman suit is! They dont send them to nebraska, they know they wear walmart brand out there!
    Not worth the $ Men's Wearhouse pal.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Notice he didnt answer my questions right?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Notice he didnt answer my questions right?
    Yes let me draft up a list of my wardrobe I will get right on that.

Yes I buy off the rack if the suit fits nicely. Are you too sophisticated in New Jersey for that?

Or maybe you have enough wife beaters to get you through the week so that you don't need a suit at all!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

in-breeding and sex with animals is the reason

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Yes let me draft up a list of my wardrobe I will get right on that. Yes I buy off the rack if the suit fits nicely. Are you too sophisticated in New Jersey for that? Or maybe you have enough wife beaters to get you through the week so that you don't need a suit at all!
    Nothin beats the comfort of a good wife beater, once you have a pasta stain on it then you know its time to retire it to the hall of fame. So you do buy your suits at walmart then, thats where all the big timers buy their suits I heard.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Nothin beats the comfort of a good wife beater, once you have a pasta stain on it then you know its time to retire it to the hall of fame. So you do buy your suits at walmart then, thats where all the big timers buy their suits I heard.
    Men's Wearhouse. Where the real men go, ask JJ. Walmart is for baby clothes and video games.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Men's Wearhouse. Where the real men go, ask JJ. Walmart is for baby clothes and video games.
    "where the real men go"?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

"where the real men go"?
    Yes. If you've got a sophisticated lifestyle, a beard, good looks, and charm. . You go to Men's Wearhouse.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Yes. If you've got a sophisticated lifestyle, a beard, good looks, and charm. . You go to Men's Wearhouse.
    A beard, are you shitting me? I can just picture this fukkin guy, you must be a real bute. Keep taking your highrolling self down there to the mens wearhouse son, all the high rollers buy there. And enjoy that beard buddy, you know what they say about beards right?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

This is the stupidest thread I've read here today. Clearly Long Island is the dumbest geographical area in all of the United States.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

A beard, are you shitting me? I can just picture this fukkin guy, you must be a real bute. Keep taking your highrolling self down there to the mens wearhouse son, all the high rollers buy there. And enjoy that beard buddy, you know what they say about beards right?
    You wouldn't say that to my face little man.

I'll be in Jersey in a few months maybe you can show me around tough guy.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

guido Italians
    ghetto blacks
    lower caste Jews in Newark (youd be in Manhattan if you made it JJ)

for reliable social commentary, you know who to turn to

MC PICKS
    Update your status

You wouldn't say that to my face little man. I'll be in Jersey in a few months maybe you can show me around tough guy.
    I'll say anything to anybody anytime. Come to AC and get buried at the tables like every other tourist from outta town. Make sure you bring your mens wearhouse suits, we have dress codes in the clubs here and you cant get in unless you have a classy mens wearhouse suit on, you do know what a club is right? And i dont mean those places where the guys with beards go, im talkin about joints with actually pussy.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    guido Italians ghetto blacks lower caste Jews in Newark (youd be in Manhattan if you made it JJ) for reliable social commentary, you know who to turn to
    That episode was a riot. Told you iowa st would win outright bud.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

I'll say anything to anybody anytime. Come to AC and get buried at the tables like every other tourist from outta town. Make sure you bring your mens wearhouse suits, we have dress codes in the clubs here and you cant get in unless you have a classy mens wearhouse suit on, you do know what a club is right? And i dont mean those places where the guys with beards go, im talkin about joints with actually pussy.
    I'll be sure to bring my cheap Men's Wearhouse suits thanks for the tip, homeslice.

Omg what's a club? Like a fellowship? Elaborate.

You would not say shit to my face I promise.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

UCONN's QB situation was a horror show, good call

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I'll be sure to bring my cheap Men's Wearhouse suits thanks for the tip, homeslice. Omg what's a club? Like a fellowship? Elaborate. You would not say shit to my face I promise.
    Maybe i wouldnt, who knows, something might fly out of your beard that one of your acquaintences left there from the previous evenings mustache rides. That would be some scary shit.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    UCONN's QB situation was a horror show, good call
    Thanks bud, I knew they would be awful, jantz is one helluva qb too.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Maybe i wouldnt, who knows, something might fly out of your beard that one of your acquaintences left there from the previous evenings mustache rides. That would be some scary shit.
    FWIW I have a very sophisticated and well groomed beard, like a Calvin Klein model. Those scruffy trashy bum beards are beyond filthy. I just wanted to correct your vision of my manly facial hair.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

FWIW I have a very sophisticated and well groomed beard, like a Calvin Klein model. Those scruffy trashy bum beards are beyond filthy. I just wanted to correct your vision of my manly facial hair.
    Yeah and im sure all those calvin klein models are straight too. Arent most fruits neat and well groomed?
    Last edited by MC PICKS; 09-20-11 at 09:32 PM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Yeah and im sure all those calvin klein models are straight too. Arenet most fruits neat and well groomed?
    Now im gay?

Fukin typical New Jersey fuk running out of material.

I have to dress nicely because I have big time clients. I can't sit at home in my track pants like you claiming I have a "job". I do real shit son. On the go, real shit happening all the time, we can't be prancing around in Nike sweats and flip-flops like you all day. We got real people to meet with and real shit to attend to.

Next. Bring in the next clown.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Now im gay? Fukin typical New Jersey fuk running out of material. I have to dress nicely because I have big time clients. I can't sit at home in my track pants like you claiming I have a "job". I do real shit son. On the go, real shit happening all the time, we can't be prancing around in Nike sweats and flip-flops like you all day. We got real people to meet with and real shit to attend to. Next. Bring in the next clown.

You just figured out i was implying that, lol. Man you are slow. I own a business son, I dont answer to anyone son, including clients that i dont have to suck off to get them to business with me or a boss to not suck off to get a raise or a promotion. Running out of material? I been bruying you all night as others have chimed in and stated as well, your the one telling me about your well groomed beard and your high priced suits off the rack. You hayseeds are a dime a dozen, dumb as a rock and clueless to boot (thats a midwest term i think).

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Most guys i know dont sit there and tell people they have a well groomed beard, maybe thats what you and your "friends" do but not here in jersey. Do you compliment other guys on their shoes too?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

You just figured out i was implying that, lol. Man you are slow. I own a business son, I dont answer to anyone son, including clients that i dont have to suck off to get them to business with me or a boss to not suck off to get a raise or a promotion. Running out of material? I been bruying you all night as others have chimed in and stated as well, your the one telling me about your well groomed beard and your high priced suits off the rack. You hayseeds are a dime a dozen, dumb as a rock and clueless to boot (thats a midwest term i think).
    Dickheads like you haven't got a chance making it as a business owner. What do you do? Avon? Candle parties?

I love it. Thanks for the laughs. When I get out to Jersey i'll be sure to make another thread and see how tough you are when you don't show up.

Seriously thank you for proving my point.

The only person you've buried is yourself and your "peeps" you cluebag.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Most guys i know dont sit there and tell people they have a well groomed beard, maybe thats what you and your "friends" do but not here in jersey. Do you compliment other guys on their shoes too?
    Don't you have to apply some fuking anti-ageing cream or something pal before the big 100 yard hike to the beach tomorrow?

New Jersey people are always jealous of me in real life too.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Dickheads like you haven't got a chance making it as a business owner. What do you do? Avon? Candle parties? I love it. Thanks for the laughs. When I get out to Jersey i'll be sure to make another thread and see how tough you are when you don't show up. Seriously thank you for proving my point. The only person you've buried is yourself and your "peeps" you cluebag.
    Make sure you show this thread to all your coworkers tomorrow like you said you would so they can see that you take great pride in how your beard looks at the office and then they will see how you are as far as the not liking pussy thing is concerned. Love the internet tough guy talk too, your the toughest guy out there, "when I meet up with you im gonna kick your ass and im a tough country boy" lol, gimme a fukkin break. You would shit your pants if you came into the neighborhood i gew up in. And what the fukk is a cluebag?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Make sure you show this thread to all your coworkers tomorrow like you said you would so they can see that you take great pride in how your beard looks at the office and then they will see how you are as far as the not liking pussy thing is concerned. Love the internet tough guy talk too, your the toughest guy out there, "when I meet up with you im gonna kick your ass and im a tough country boy" lol, gimme a fukkin break. You would shit your pants if you came into the neighborhood i gew up in. And what the fukk is a cluebag?
    They are already laughing at your electronic rage. They are watching right now

The Men of New Jersey act just like the women of New Jersey, very menstrual, periody, whiney, naggy, emotional, cry babies. You have absolutely no comprehension of my past or upbringing. I will tell you that you are a brain dead retard if you think the only thing I know is the "country" of Nebraska. I have lived allover the US, east, west, south, north, midwest. I'd make you cry pretty quick.

You can't change stupid.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Don't you have to apply some fuking anti-ageing cream or something pal before the big 100 yard hike to the beach tomorrow? New Jersey people are always jealous of me in real life too.
    What are they jealous of the beard? And you have the nerve to say im running out of material when all you come with is anti aging cream.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

What are they jealous of the beard? And you have the nerve to say im running out of material when all you come with is anti aging cream.

Give up pal. You're cornered and you're out of fukin breath.

Don't make me fly out next week I am ready and I know you need another 3-4 months of training before you'd be close to ready to compete with me.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

They are already laughing at your electronic rage. They are watching right now The Men of New Jersey act just like the women of New Jersey, very menstrual, periody, whiney, naggy, emotional, cry babies. You have absolutely no comprehension of my past or upbringing. I will tell you that you are a brain dead retard if you think the only thing I know is the "country" of Nebraska. I have lived allover the US, east, west, south, north, midwest. I'd make you cry pretty quick. You can't change stupid.
    Man i can only imagine how much they think of you, you actually show coworkers what you post at SBR? They are probably like "this guy is a real fukking winner". You better hope you still have a job in the morning.

First 123456 Last