samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Those wars were 200 years ago, man you guys really must like America to be dry humping our border for 200 years or is the rest of your country such uninhabitable Arctic wasteland nobody wants to settle there, mmmm jealous of the Uhmurkans much?

The WORLD is in a great recession right now if you didnt know it, so naturally welfare/unemployment are going to be at record levels in numeours countries. If you knocked off the 30 million non-English speaking illegals that hop the fence to have 10 kids on a McDs salary (which is 20x what they were getting paid in Mexico) and sent the blacks back to Africa where they belong we would have about 5% on welfare. Maybe we should deport em up to Canada since you snowbacks have all the answers, have fun having your population tripled and being a minority, u city burning over a hockey loss Canucks are so fukin brilliant Im sure youll work it out though.

Enjoy that "free" healthcare and 3 month waits to see a doctor whilst having half your paycheck withheld to pay for it

First of all learn to use proper grammar Mr. brokebackdickface or whatever you call yourself.

And secondly unless you are native American then you, more-so than me, should expeditiously get the f'k out of the U.S. and go back to whatever cesspool your lineage crawled out of.

The ml is -2000 that the best part of you ran down your mother's leg and got cleaned up in the washer a couple of months later.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    If you possessed any reading comprehension whatsoever, you'd know that my initial post dealt with how Uhmurkah is crumbling. There was no comparison to any other nation made. Facts and figures were cited about the atrocities that are taking place in Uhmurkah and how Uhmurkah is crumbling right in front of Uhmurkans eyes'. There are numerous nations in the world that enjoy a higher standard of living than the USA. If you disagree with this statement, you are extremely ignorant and/or have never left the USA in your entire lifetime.
    I just assumed you have some sort of grudge against America and I asked you a simple question.
    You have multiple threads about the same thing.

The grass is always greener so I understand that there is obviously somewhere that has a higher standard of living than the US.

But I like how you lash out about reading comprehension though, considering that is the only response you fall back on when someone confronts you.

So where are you from? Or should I phrase it... In which country are you currently residing that may or may not have a higher standard of living than the USA?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    First of all learn to use proper grammar Mr. brokebackdickface or whatever you call yourself.

And secondly unless you are native American then you, more-so than me, should expeditiously get the f'k out of the U.S. and go back to whatever cesspool your lineage crawled out of.

The ml is -2000 that the best part of you ran down your mother's leg and got cleaned up in the washer a couple of months later.
    Get a clue f\*g, my ancestors settled and created this country while yours created shitholes that serve as human landfills, stay and enjoy what your ancestors created and I'll enjoy what mine created

First 123