Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Chinese Condoms Are Too Small For South Africans

A South African court has blocked the government from buying 11 million Chinese condoms, saying they are too small, a newspaper reported Friday.

The finance ministry had awarded a contract to a firm called Siqamba Medical, which planned to buy the Phoenurse condoms from China, the Beeld newspaper said.

A rival firm, Sekunjalo Investments Corporation, turned to the High Court in Pretoria after losing the bid, arguing that their condoms were 20 percent larger than the Chinese ones.

Judge Sulet Potterill blocked the deal with Siqamba, ruling that the condoms were too small, made from the wrong material, and were not approved by the World Health Organisation, the paper said.
    South Africa has more HIV infections than any country in the world, with 5.38 million of its 50 million people carrying the virus.

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-condom...103954238.html

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

who would've thunk it?? The poster WTF told me the chinese condoms were too big.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

that means probaly perfect size for me and jj

Snatch
    Snatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

they could be purchased by SBR and sold for points - most posters would find them the perfect size.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    that means probaly perfect size for me and jj
    huh?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

c'mon now. If the Chinese can bootleg fake NFL jerseys and Starter Jackets to a mere perfect from a distance view, they can definitely make several millions wannabe Magnums for cheap.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    c'mon now. If the Chinese can bootleg fake NFL jerseys and Starter Jackets to a mere perfect from a distance view, they can definitely make several millions wannabe Magnums for cheap.
    EXACTLY but I think that is part of the problem made with the wrong material....sheep's insides instead of sheep's skin