nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

best way to lose 75 pounds??

Yes im a fatso...need idea on supplemments or anything else..let's keep responses to legit and not poking fun of the fatso

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Start eating better and walking/then running and lifting weights. Elliptical as well.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Supplements can't make up for the basics- burn more calories than you take in.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Meth. Think about it - how many fat tweakers have you seen?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Livestrong.com, which has smart phone apps, will count your calories for you. The prick used it against us in a weight loss contest and killed the whole office. It's not a long term solution to being healthy but if you want to start off just thinking about lbs and calories as just #s it's a good tool. Basically you put the food or drink you take in and it adds up your calories and you avoid going over the amt that will let you lose x amt per week. You can eat the Big Mac or plan for 8 Bud lights but you'll be munching veggies the rest of the day. I didn't realize how much calories were in a glass of juice or horse radish sauce until it canceled out the sandwich I could have had.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Eat less, work out more. PROFIT.

rival12
    rival12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

try p90x it worked for me

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Subtle changes each week. First week cut out soda and walk 30 mins a day. Each week make incremental changes that will last. A lot of drastic changes all at once is a recipe more often than not for failure in weight loss.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well i had the two best ways of losing weight but its not something i would recommend.first 8 months of chemo knocked the weight of real fast,then in the last 3 oral surgeries and had all my teeth taking out so lost 45lbs,but it seems like i dont eat as much as i use to cause my stomach seems to get full quicker.but i do walk 5 miles a day and drink alot of water and if u do drink water before eating.your appetitte will not be as big.remeber its not a race,its a marathon,got to have the patience for it to work

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Diet and exercise is as easy as everyone says it is. Stop drinking fruit juices/soft drinks and go for just water and milk. Eat slow carbs throughout the day and have fruit or something 30 mins before you exercise. Try and eat lean protein like chicken or eggs.

Losing weight is easy, the hard thing to do is gain weight. I am 6'6 195 and after 2 months lifting i have no gains... consider yourself lucky to have size

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its 80% what you eat, and 20% workout.

Eat salads, and fruit. Do not eat after 7pm, and walk directly after eating large meals.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Start by seeing your physican, depending on how heavy you are, too much too soon can put you in serious danger.

If your 75lbs overweight then you need to start slow, with just walking and improve your diet. Stay away from sugars and processed foods. Push alot of water. A good multivitamin would be a start, don't put tons of money into supplements.

Keep a diary of what you eat, if under your insurance see a nutritionist. Best of luck.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

40min Cardio 3-4 days a week.
    Eat plain Tuna with 100% juice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    Eat veggies with it too to fill in for nutrients.
    In 3 weeks, you should of lost over 20lbs fast.

I've been taking my friend to the gym with me for the past month and told him exactly what to eat. When he started, he was at 280lbs, and now he is at 265lbs.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

lol at calories, its not about burning more than u take in, otherwise people on low carb ingesting tons of fat and eating more calories wouldnt be losing weight. you are different. Following what an average person says probaly just won't work

you need to do cardio on a empty stomach , preferably in the morning, do away with soft drinks and lower your carb intake. Walk and don't do a program, do a manual one. Ride the bike and lift weights. You dont need to any stupid 3 sets routine and powerlift. Train each bodypart 1 day a week and do warmup sets and 1 set to failure in good form.

nyplayer33

went to vitamin world and guy told me about CLA...says its good to form your body like a builder. Can i lift weight now or should I lose weight first??

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

nyplayer, you don't need ANY supplements at all, eat right and CROSSFIT.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

juice fast

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

2 months of juice fast will do it

In 3 days, you'll take 10 pounds off\
    especially since you're new
    your body will detox all the shit(literally) in your system

Be careful when you do it at first: you'll crap lightning.

The catch:
    Cheapest juicer I could find was $80, and I also bought the warranty where it's pretty much a must
    You may find yourself spending a lot of money on produce, more than you care to.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

Weight Watchers for men could help you...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Its not difficult concept... just cut out fatty foods and do a lot of sprinting!

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

burn it

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Doing alot of walking mixture of weight lifting. They burn more calories Then basic cardio

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    2 months of juice fast will do it

In 3 days, you'll take 10 pounds off\
    especially since you're new
    your body will detox all the shit(literally) in your system

Be careful when you do it at first: you'll crap lightning.

The catch:
    Cheapest juicer I could find was $80, and I also bought the warranty where it's pretty much a must
    You may find yourself spending a lot of money on produce, more than you care to.
    why not just eat fruit?

nyplayer33

does cla help

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

You can do all the exercise in the world, but you won't get significant result to the belly if you continue to eat fatty food. Do only once of twice a week, if you have must crave for the fatty.

You can do it the fast way by doing a 30-45 minute decent pace jog 3-4 times a week, and your pace has to be steady where your gasping heavily for air. Your heart rate has to be pumping at steady increase rate, because that is where your fat is being burned out to be used as energy during your jog.

Or you can do it the slow way, by walk fast briskly around the track of somewhere for 45-60 minutes 3-4 days a week. But to see result this way, you will probably have to combine some light lifting, pushups, or situps after finishing your walk to get close to the results of a long jog.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

WALK EVERYWHERE and dont do away with CARBS because the second you go back to your old habits your gonna bloat up even more once you start putting them CARBS back in your body.

But in all seriousness WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK.

Instead of Potatoe Chips eat Sugar Snap Peas

Instead of White Bread eat Wheat Bread

You need a platform first and your first platform is walking everywhere and walking to everything you need. Once you get the walking thing down then you can start lifting weights.

Hire a Trainer have him run the basic tests on you and he or she will give you the workout plan you need

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eat sensable and over time you will lose it sir. Hell, I'm living proof of that.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

When I got married my wife chopped off my balls and put them in a jar in her closet, never to be seen again. That cost me about 14 ounces. On a serious note, don't try to lose more than a pound or two a week. Also, don't be surprised if you actually gain a couple pounds when u first begin working out and your body builds some muscle faster than burning the fat