Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hearing alot of take this team b/c they are mad

What is that all about? I feel like ppl are choosing their sides based on the team "being mad" that they lost week one. People are gonna lose their ass.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Lots of guys will not be posting after they lose their shirt this Sunday.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

b/c football is an emotional game. its the one sport where you can be jacked up and just try to hurt the player on the other team.

for example the Steelers players will be trying to break some bones on sunday. they will impose their will on a shitty seachickens squad

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Not just about a team being mad. Lot of sharps like to take teams coming off a bad loss. Every team that loses is mad.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    b/c football is an emotional game. its the one sport where you can be jacked up and just try to hurt the player on the other team.

for example the Steelers players will be trying to break some bones on sunday. they will impose their will on a shitty seachickens squad
    This is the only play that really makes sense. Seattle is a bad team, I can see Pittsburg dropping the hammer.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post

This is the whole point ice. Good teams coming off a bad loss usually correct things that off week, and play well.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

fyi

I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh has gotten off to a slow start more than once in the recent past. Maybe you guys should wait till Game 5 when they are REALLY REALLY mad.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think youll lose your ass if you dont factor in emotions, mindset, motivation, etc