stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Link to No Surrender (Solid Card)

On tonight's live TNA Pay-Per-View, Kurt Angle will be defending his TNA World Heavyweight Championship against two competitors at once. Mr. Anderson and Sting will each attempt to gain possession of the championship belt in a three person match. There will be two semifinals matches in the "Bound For Glory" tournament featuring Bull Ray Dudley versus James Storm, and Bobby Roode versus Gunner. Also, Mickie James is set to defend her Knockout Championship against her latest opponent Winter, and Matt Morgan will take on Samoa Joe. The TNA Tag Team Championships will also be up for grabs during the event.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I haven't been interested in TNA for a few months now. I try to watch it, and 15 minutes into the show, I feel the need to watch something more exciting like PBS. I wish they were like the old 80's NWA, and beat to their own drum opposite of the WWE, instead of trying to be the WWE.

stevenash

It's not WWE, but Morgan lives up the street from me here in Fairfileld Ct., he's a good guy, The triple threat match is solid, I like Dudley, this card is good.

stevenash

C -
    Not that good, angle retains belt.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wish they were like the old 80's NWA,
    Nothing beats the old days when they had territories sir.

stevenash

Vince ruined that