Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Goldengreek diverted

You think greek isnt going to post picks to a bunch of dudes half his age? This is all he has. Hes "super jacked" about the card. He made the gaysian pancakes in bed.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    You think greek isnt going to post picks to a bunch of dudes half his age? This is all he has. Hes "super jacked" about the card. He made the gaysian pancakes in bed.
    And exactly WHAT THE FUK do YOU DO HERE Mr. 12,000 posts ( without posting a play )

You come here to bash and harass others to make your misreable 500 pound useless , worthless , sad life seem better ?

Go on The biggest loser and try to win some money instead of trolling you jerkoff

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Started my college thread yesterday. Im 1-0.

Last years record 78-53-3 +55.27units all posted on SBR. The fact that you are on page 347 and still trying to prove yourself and respond to us is the saddest thing on the internet. Especially at your age. I think its time to pay for more sex GG. You need it. The gaysian is clearly not bringing the ruckus in the bedroom. You are so angry.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1412 View Post
    Started my college thread yesterday. Im 1-0.

Last years record 78-53-3 +55.27units all posted on sbr. The fact that you are on page 347 and still trying to prove yourself and respond to us is the saddest thing on the internet. Especially at your age. I think its time to pay for more sex gg. You need it. The gaysian is clearly not bringing the ruckus in the bedroom. You are so angry.
    so..why are you posting then you hypocrite ? For who are you posting

get fuked ralphie..your sad and pathetic..seek proffesional help

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today greek

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

once again, another chicago team is worthy of a 20* play on opening night