keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You have to be an epic prick to not stop, remember and reflect on all we lost that day. Innocent men, women and children murdered because of an ignorant muslim ideology and an inability to just live and let live and in peace. They have their phony fictitious god whom they believe will deliver them to some place that only exists in their minds. They worship a joke called mecca, some piece of shit black square rock which will one day crumble to dust just like the bones like all muslims before them.

Islamic muslim terrorists only accomplished one thing on 9-11, they strengthened Americas resolve to never trust or let our guard down again against ignorant fools who think they can hurts us. The rebuilding of the Freedom Towers grows taller every day. Our country is stronger and aware now more than ever that our Freedoms will not be abused or taken away by some radical religious assholes, we will crush you first and leave you and your country in the stone age, where you belong.

Only a coward blows his self up or flies a plane into a building in some vain attempt to justify a religion of "kill all non believers", and "I am the one god the only god". I'll take bravery, honor, and sacrifice over any cowardly religion any day. America is and will always be the strongest of all nations, not because of religions, economy or money or possessions. It's because of our people and our love of what we know is true freedom. Something a radical phony allah worshiping muslim will never experience, because you are bound by a belief that does not exist.
    This is some of the most ignorant nonsense I've ever read on SBR, and that's saying a lot.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    This is some of the most ignorant nonsense I've ever read on SBR, and that's saying a lot.
    Yeah the truth fuk'in hurts don't it! Sucks for you to be in the minority doesn't it now. Yeah, I guess it is just nonsense that radical islamic fuk's are out to destroy the world. So what part bugs you the most kb? The part where islam is joke phony bullshit religion for ignorant uneducated fuk heads, most of whom can't grasp the concept that muslim women are way fuk'in smarter than they are. Or maybe it's the part where America and the civilized world will never again fall prey to such idiots.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah the truth fuk'in hurts don't it! Sucks for you to be in the minority doesn't it now. Yeah, I guess it is just nonsense that radical islamic fuk's are out to destroy the world. So what part bugs you the most kb? The part where islam is joke phony bullshit religion for ignorant uneducated fuk heads, most of whom can't grasp the concept that muslim women are way fuk'in smarter than they are. Or maybe it's the part where America and the civilized world will never again fall prey to such idiots.
    Hard to really narrow down which part is most idiotic. That you think Islam, an Abrahamic religion, is somehow vastly different than Christianity and Judaism is kind of hilarious.

That you think Muslims pray to a different God than those are two religions because they use a different name for him is borderline retarded. The next time you stand up for God Bless America I really want you to understand what a giant hypocrite you are. I want it to make your head explode.

I do agree that it did strengthen America's resolve not to trust anyone. Sadly, that includes its own citizens. That you think 9/11 has actually strengthened American freedoms is retarded. That you think the United States is a stronger country now than it was a decade ago is retarded. That you think any of it has to do with 9/11 and not corrupt legislation is retarded.

On the topic of cowardice, I think this Maher quote sums it up:
    We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly.
    But most of all the part that bothers me most is knowing there are more people like you that exist in this world than there are extremists, and your stupidity will affect me on a day to day basis more than terrorists ever will.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18, ACoochy, serc, mike-dub, and 8ArIvd5

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hard to really narrow down which part is most idiotic. That you think Islam, an Abrahamic religion, is somehow vastly different than Christianity and Judaism is kind of hilarious. That you think Muslims pray to a different God than those are two religions because they use a different name for him is borderline retarded. The next time you stand up for God Bless America I really want you to understand what a giant hypocrite you are. I want it to make your head explode. I do agree that it did strengthen America's resolve not to trust anyone. Sadly, that includes its own citizens. That you think 9/11 has actually strengthened American freedoms is retarded. That you think the United States is a stronger country now than it was a decade ago is retarded. That you think any of it has to do with 9/11 and not corrupt legislation is retarded. On the topic of cowardice, I think this Maher quote sums it up: But most of all the part that bothers me most is knowing there are more people like you that exist in this world than there are extremists, and your stupidity will affect me on a day to day basis more than terrorists ever will.
    MikeJamm has always been a fukkin meat head pal, This sausage fondler copied and pasted his ignorant post from another forum. Thats how smart this guy is .

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love how most of the smartasses in this thread are not even Americans.

You think backhanded compliments like saying the terrorists weren't cowards makes you look intelligent and open minded. The reality is it only makes you look like a miserable, ungrateful prikk who is so wrapped up in trying to look smart on an Internet forum that they can't even take a day to appreciate the 1000's of innocent families that those cokksucking, chickenshit terrorists tore apart 10 years ago today.

You stupid fukks need to really get over yourselves.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I love how most of the smartasses in this thread are not even Americans.

You think backhanded compliments like saying the terrorists weren't cowards makes you look intelligent and open minded. The reality is it only makes you look like a miserable, ungrateful prikk who is so wrapped up in trying to look smart on an Internet forum that they can't even take a day to appreciate the 1000's of innocent families that those cokksucking, chickenshit terrorists tore apart 10 years ago today.

You stupid fukks need to really get over yourselves.
    Of course the objective opinion is more likely to come from non-Americans. The people of the USA are ass raped with patriotism everywhere they go. You have God Bless America at fukking baseball games, pal. The separation of church and state is non-existent.

You're seriously going to get upset with Osama Bin Laden that the United States government went after Saddam Hussein? You're actually blaming Al-Qaeda, and organization that never actually existed until the USA made them on how many lives are being lost? I mean, honestly what kind of fukking moron actually believes the USA is under any kind of threat? Fukking unreal.

There are more domestic acts of terrorism committed by non-religious individuals since 9/11 than anything some religion nutjob has done. But yeah, no anniversaries for that, right? Got to make sure we keep the focus on this phantom enemy "Al-Qaeda" than focus on any real problems.

Don't be a fukking clown, Opie.
    Last edited by keyboarding; 09-11-11 at 02:05 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Patriotism is what makes a country great, if anything most Americans are not patriotic anymore, and just worry about themselves.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Patriotism is what makes a country great, if anything most Americans are not patriotic anymore, and just worry about themselves.
    Patriotism is what happens when ideology is twisted into the perverted agenda of those in power. It's what makes groups of people dangerous, the concept of imagined community. That a symbol or anthem is what unites people into one uniform thought.

It's how the US government was able to invade Iraq in the first place, by using the emotions of the citizens over 9/11 to convince them their actions were just, that it was worth the lives of thousands of US citizens and millions of dollars. The "us vs. them" mentality is not democratic, it's not civilized, it's delusional and dangerous.

All this anger at Al-Qaeda should be directed at the government that continues to chase a phantom enemy at the expense of its own people.

The lives lost on 9/11, that blood is on the hands of a small group of extremists. Every life lost after that is on the hands of the United States government and the citizens who didn't stop it from happening.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave keyboarding 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I can not respect anyone who quotes Bill Maher. Since, of course, he has about 3 brain cells. And, for your information, the separation of church and state was designed to protect religion, not the state.

Wow, nice job.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

mikejamm....what a fuking clown...get a clue.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Exactly they should stick to what they know best....and not meddle in foreign policy.
    lol, i guess you're an expert on that

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Fukkin sick of this "remembering 9/11" how about we talk about how kids are still dying for nothing and how our government exploited 9/11 to take away civil liberties and to spy on us, and are still doing so today.
    You make me sick. That's the most ignorant comment I've ever heard in my life. Maybe someday, you'll lose someone you love in an attack like 9/11 and then you'll understand.

Until then, STFU!

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Disgusting scenes in London

Sunday September 11,2011

Protesters outside the US embassy in London have set fire to a US flag during a minute's silence held to mark the moment when the first hijacked airliner hit the World Trade Centre in New York 10 years ago.

A number of radical Islamic groups including Muslims Against Crusades (MAC) gathered outside the embassy on the tenth anniversary of the attacks. The group of around 100 men shouted "USA terrorists" and brandished anti-American placards.

Earlier a group of English Defence League protesters, who had gathered in response to the demonstration, were ordered to move on to accommodate the MAC supporters. The 60-strong group of EDL supporters briefly scuffled with police as they were forced away from their original location to a different part of Grosvenor Square.

Several members of the Muslim groups made anti-American speeches following the flag burning.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    I can not respect anyone who quotes Bill Maher. Since, of course, he has about 3 brain cells. And, for your information, the separation of church and state was designed to protect religion, not the state.

Wow, nice job.
    It was designed so government and religion would stay mutually exclusive. If you think that's the state of affairs in the US, when a President uses terms like "evil doers", then my friend, you have issues. I mean would you say the separation was clear when you look at Guantanamo Bay? Do you honestly believe people are allowed to exercise their religion freely without fear of consequence? Honestly, I'm unimpressed here, Cougar.

And regardless of your opinion of Maher, his statement remains true. The US has been dropping bombs on countries for a long time, killing and maiming thousands of people. Not sure how you call that the home of the brave. And you certainly aren't the land of the free if you read the Patriot Act.
    Last edited by keyboarding; 09-11-11 at 06:11 PM.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

It was designed so government and religion would stay mutually exclusive. If you think that's the state of affairs in the US, when a President uses terms like "evil doers", then my friend, you have issues.

And regardless of your opinion of Maher, his statement remains true. The US has been dropping bombs on countries for a long time, killing and maiming thousands of people. Not sure how you call that the home of the brave. And you certainly aren't the land of the free if you read the Patriot Act.
    Guy you are so confused I am glad you live in Canada

I don't have the time to explain everything but you are light years away from understanding anything you claim to be an authority on. Not sure I completely disagree with you on the Patriot Act but the facts are we haven't had an attack on American soil by terrorists since then. Unless of course you count your buddy Nadal Hassan.

I know you spend all your free time hating God and watching the genius Bill Maher, just glad you are not allowed to vote here.

I love ya resident garbage!!! You haven't changed, thankfully
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 09-11-11 at 06:23 PM.

Naz18

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

It was designed so government and religion would stay mutually exclusive. If you think that's the state of affairs in the US, when a President uses terms like "evil doers", then my friend, you have issues. I mean would you say the separation was clear when you look at Guantanamo Bay? Do you honestly believe people are allowed to exercise their religion freely without fear of consequence? Honestly, I'm unimpressed here, Cougar. And regardless of your opinion of Maher, his statement remains true. The US has been dropping bombs on countries for a long time, killing and maiming thousands of people. Not sure how you call that the home of the brave. And you certainly aren't the land of the free if you read the Patriot Act.
    KB y u trying to explain this to a bunch of nationalists?

kmoney
    kmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Nobody in your life gives a shit about your bullshit opinion or hippy politics so you feel the need to express them to strangers on an internet forum. I feel sorry for you
    you care enough to tell me you don't care

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    KB y u trying to explain this to a bunch of nationalists?
    What is Nationalism? A dirty word to you? Man, I have never been around a group of individuals who are so fukking confused. I honestly burst into laughter every time I read some angst-ridden, self-absorved, God-hating, juvenile attempt at a rebuttal. It's almost like you guys just dislike everything American, for the sole purpose of attempting to be "against the grain" or "somewhat rebellious" or original. The best part is the groups you hate so much (The Tea Party) you only hate because of their perceived affiliation with Jesus-types. You love to hate God. Really, we understand. You must know for a fact God does not exist, and that's why it bothers you so much. Get back to us on your deathbed.

So that begs the question, why the fukk do you care? And even more to the point, why do you care if you don't live here?
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 09-11-11 at 06:51 PM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cougar probably sits in his car at lunch so he can listen to Rush and Beck, they are the enlightened ones in his mind.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Cougar probably sits in his car at lunch so he can listen to Rush and Beck, they are the enlightened ones in his mind.
    I can't stand Rush or Beck.

ProfaneReality

that's surprising since you are regurgitating the very things they have said in the past about nationalism and church and state

ProfaneReality

dont mind me, im just bitter i bet Dallas at 4.5 a few days ago

im fukkin sharp

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

that's surprising since you are regurgitating the very things they have said in the past about nationalism and church and state
    I am sure there are things we agree on and plenty we don't.

This notion that people should be pigeonhold to one ideological box or the other is recent and ridiculous. People are complex.
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Cougar Bait 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

some people believe everything they see on tv...

take an empty aluminum can (airplane) throw it as fast as you can into the thickest steel beam you can find and see if it dissolves into the beam like the cartoon images...
    then take your kerosene camp stove (jet fuel is kerosene) and see if the fire makes the stove turn to dust.

oh whoops sorry to be disrespectful and mention the physical impossibilities that continue to be shoved down our throats as truth 10 years later

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I love how most of the smartasses in this thread are not even Americans. You think backhanded compliments like saying the terrorists weren't cowards makes you look intelligent and open minded. The reality is it only makes you look like a miserable, ungrateful prikk who is so wrapped up in trying to look smart on an Internet forum that they can't even take a day to appreciate the 1000's of innocent families that those cokksucking, chickenshit terrorists tore apart 10 years ago today. You stupid fukks need to really get over yourselves.
    Opie you are 100% dead on with this comment.

Shut your fukking mouths. I guarantee none of you pricks know anyone who died as a result of the events of that day. Maybe then, you'd have a little different view.

Naz18

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Opie you are 100% dead on with this comment. Shut your fukking mouths. I guarantee none of you pricks know anyone who died as a result of the events of that day. Maybe then, you'd have a little different view.
    So I can't call the terrorists bad people because I didn't know them?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    some people believe everything they see on tv...

take an empty aluminum can (airplane) throw it as fast as you can into the thickest steel beam you can find and see if it dissolves into the beam like the cartoon images...
    then take your kerosene camp stove (jet fuel is kerosene) and see if the fire makes the stove turn to dust.

oh whoops sorry to be disrespectful and mention the physical impossibilities that continue to be shoved down our throats as truth 10 years later

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    X2

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

theclutch7

:

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I just wanna grow my hair long, own a restored 79 Trans Am, and listen to Look What The Cat Dragged In by Poison while smokin a j.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Honestly, i dont watch any of this coverage..that day didnt impact me much..it was unfortate but i didnt know any of th people...too much current and closer things concern me.

ProfaneReality

nyplayer get out of this country if you dont cry uncontrollably at the thought of 9/11

you fukkin left wing liberal hippie

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Look What The Cat Dragged In

Highly under rated

First 12345 Last