Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I saw the start of it in my apartment, then had to go to work,
    the North Tower was still standing.. while working in the freezer
    the rest happened, owner said "this country is going to war"

it was amazing how quickly the media started blaming Muslims,
    they were showing Palestinians celebrating - on the same day - which
    has since been EXPOSED as unrelated footage from the 1990s.

The lie started IMMEDIATELY. And Americans believed all the lies.
    Exactly.

The media pushed Richard Dawkins' "religion is the root of all evil" narrative for a long time.

Until they realized they could destroy nations from the inside by convincing them to absorb hordes of illegal immigrants.

Then the media narrative completely changed.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha! Muricaaaaaaaaaa!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Geometry class

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Bump for 2019

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Bump for 2020

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Had just moved so no phone. Went in for my night shift managing a sales office. No one there so I called my boss and he told me what was up. Cried on the way home worrying about an ex that worked in the Merryl Lynch building that was across the street from it and another friend. The ex told me she ended up running for her life down the street crying like many others.

NEVER FORGET

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I was in bed with some random girl that had spent the night and when I woke up she gave me a blowjob I busted all over her face turned on the TV and there it was 9/11
    Did you at least give your mom wet wipes to clean herself off?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    911 an inside job orchestrated by our own CIA
    Jesus. There are people out there that believe this

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Had just moved so no phone. Went in for my night shift managing a sales office. No one there so I called my boss and he told me what was up. Cried on the way home worrying about an ex that worked in the Merryl Lynch building that was across the street from it and another friend. The ex told me she ended up running for her life down the street crying like many others.

NEVER FORGET
    So you were the night shift manager and nobody was there so you called the boss?
    You are a clown and a compulsive liar and no girl would date you knowingly

stevek173

That's correct knucks, I called the boss to ask why no one was there. Durrrrr. Kind of obvious to anyone besides a useless airbet posting troll like yourself. You posting your airbet in three different threads here yesterday was one of the more pathetic things I've ever seen.

When you going pro, broke dik?

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Between my Girls Thighs.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

NEVER FORGET
    You night shift? This happened in the morning. Are you trying to tell us that you did not know about this all day? Get your facts straight. On second thought, just do not post at all. This is nothing but bull caca.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Was in Cali teeing it up at Cota de Caza Golf Club.
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 09-11-20 at 01:25 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I was still sleeping, enjoying what I thought would be a day off. Obviously I got called into work immediately and ended up working 7 days straight, 12 hours a day. The biggest problem was boredom. There was absolutely nothing of a police nature going on. It as actually quieter on the streets than normal. The biggest plus was all of that overtime they paid me.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Was in my first year of graduate school - didn't have to be at school for class until afternoon. Turned on the TV when I woke up expecting to see the usual on TV, but instead... And life changed immediately forever...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

KnuckleHeadz

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You night shift? This happened in the morning. Are you trying to tell us that you did not know about this all day? Get your facts straight. On second thought, just do not post at all. This is nothing but bull caca.
    He’s a fraud.. claiming he’s a boss but needs to call other boss to figure out how to dress for the day. penetrating idiot

KnuckleHeadz

That's correct knucks, I called the boss to ask why no one was there. Durrrrr. Kind of obvious to anyone besides a useless airbet posting troll like yourself. You posting your airbet in three different threads here yesterday was one of the more pathetic things I've ever seen.

When you going pro, broke dik?
    I post my bets here clown win or lose. My shit lost here yesterday clown so what would I be lying about../
    I have a wager for you broke dick.. I’ll donate That Hundo to charity and leave for a year if I don’t make 120k more than you annually.. deal?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I managed the 2-10 shift and we didn't have cable set up yet so no I hadn't heard anything.

Why would I make that up?

I'll post when I damn well please, Mr. negative Nancy.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    I post my bets here clown win or lose. My shit lost here yesterday clown so what would I be lying about../
    I have a wager for you broke dick.. I’ll donate That Hundo to charity and leave for a year if I don’t make 120k more than you annually.. deal?
    I have no interest in any deals or anything else with you, troll. Just go pro and do something here besides trolling people and posting airbets, broke dik.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I managed the 2-10 shift and we didn't have cable set up yet so no I hadn't heard anything.

Why would I make that up?

I'll post when I damn well please, Mr. negative Nancy.
    The only "night shift" BigDaddy is familiar with is his mom's 10-2 shift.

Except for those few instances where she promised to swallow, he doesnt' get that night shifts bleed into the morning.

stevek173

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I was naked in my bed with 3 chicks after being on Ecstasy all night

KnuckleHeadz

I have no interest in any deals or anything else with you, troll. Just go pro and do something here besides trolling people and posting airbets, broke dik.
    I thought so you broke mfer. 12 years here and never a bet posted. Just a bobble head agreeing with everyone else’s shit.
    Take the bet loser and post that 60k salary you got.

stevek173

I've had plenty of bet threads troll, not that I have anything to prove to you. Your senseless trolling of me, Morino and others is just pathetic. You come here to be negative and it just shows that you're a sad person. Get help and leave me alone.

KnuckleHeadz

I've had plenty of bet threads troll, not that I have anything to prove to you. Your senseless trolling of me, Morino and others is just pathetic. You come here to be negative and it just shows that you're a sad person. Get help and leave me alone.
    That’s because Morongo is a cheat and you are a sick and twisted predator..

danthaman101183
    danthaman101183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

senior in high school sitting in a college public speaking course

stevek173

Oh please. You're absolutely pathetic and I won't be corresponding with you any more, broke dik non pro.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yet not 1 of my records is off by any meaningful amount you dumb shit.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

The real question is where was president obama? (Who was in office at the time)

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Bump. 2021. FJB.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I was in the Air Force in Dayton. Stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB. They were organizing people for cleanup, but they changed their mind for some reason. Might've saved my life because alot of those people died from inhaling some of that toxic metal shit

Goddamn thing will piss me off til the day I die. Their thinking just blows my mind. We're going to pull off this horrific shit on America, but even though America is all powerful, they'll show restraint and compassion and won't immediately start nuking Arab countries. They were right which is what pisses me off. We should've dropped a small nuke on Kabul and then removed any survivors and then leveled the place so nobody could live there for a million years. Radioactive shit that floats into Pakistan, etc. Eye for an Eye....Old Testament style, but hey lets fight some dumbass police action for 20 years. That'll teach'em

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    911 an inside job orchestrated by our own CIA
    Building 7 still not answered for, JUST LIKE COVID STILL HASN'T BEEN ISOLATED. Americans lost the rest of their freedom (the little they had) on 9/11/2001. It was justification to bring in the control grid. Justification to jerk people around at our border (us citizens at our own border). Justification to spy on their own citizens.

FUKK YOU. FUKK YOU. FUKK YOU. Start spying on your government fukkers. They were the ones that stole your freedom, AND YOU SAT BACK WATCHED TV AND LET THEM AND DIDN'T DO SHIT. JUST LIKE COVID. You didn't do shit.

They stole your freedom and blamed it on cave dwellers that ride camels. FUKK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT STORIES!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Was at the airport early. But only to rent a car. We were driving from CT to VA that week for my nephew's wedding. Got home just in time to see the news breaking on the first tower crash. Then of course when the second tower got hit we all knew it was terrorism.

Within minutes there were no rental cars anywhere to be found. Was watching people on TV dive out of the upper towers and thinking how lucky I was to be alive. Not to mention how I decided to get the rental car early in the morning.

Best part was that I had closed out one of our Mutual Funds the prior week. Zeroed it out. Didn't know if the check was in the mail or if we were going to be skrewed for months. Got a check for $109K the next afternoon before we left for VA.

Some of us have guardian angels, some of us don't. Some of us have luck, some of us don't. Some of us have neither, some of us have both. IDK, I have no answers.

For those who still grieve please accept our humble and sincerest sympathies.

First ... 34567 Last