I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's Gonna Leave A Mark

Warning: Nasty!

Dallas Copper Bandits (Extremely Graphic)

21 Mar
    Careful. This is VERY graphic, but it’s a good study in what electricity can do – if you are stupid

Downtown Dallas job over the weekend. They were trying to pull a hot 13,200 volt copper wire out of a conduit. Note the bolt cutter and the copper wire on the ground. It still stinks out here! How the hell can they not know that this sub-station was super hot? No problem – they won’t bother one again!

So if you are stupid enough to **** with hot wire, you’re a ******* dumbass. I have no empathy for you. It looks like only one of the guys was doing it and then the other tried to grab his friend…DON’T DO THIS! IF SOMEONE IS GETTING ELECTROCUTED, DO NOT GRAB THEM-IF THEY ARE HUNG UP ON A STRAIGHT CONNECTION, HIT THEM WITH A STICK. YOU WILL GET HUNG UP WITH THEM IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH THEM. And for those of you (won’t mention any names) that I know that use a butter knife, saw-zaw blade, fork, or whatever to steal your electricity…You think you know what you’re doing but you have no ******* idea!
    So now, if you die-or get electrocuted- don’t say you didn’t know.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

What a SHOCKING story.

thejanitor
    thejanitor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

holy fuk that's wild