rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

last night

You got me a job at a small company which also happened to be our house and I lived there anyways so it was convenient. My 1st day you got an email from the boss to burn 20 CDs so you did it. He wasn't in the office yet since it was morning. I was going to be training since it was my 1st day. Training took place in my room. there were 10 people and 10 laptops jammed in there. Also keep in mind that this training room was also a Margarita bar so some drunk customers were also there. One customer kept calling me a chicken shit for no reason and I did nothing to provoke him. He said "you gonna do anything about"... Keep in mind the boss hasn't arrived at the company.... All the other girls that were there to be training were nervous about the situation. After about 5 full minutes of the man calling me a chicken shit and asking if I was gonna do anything about it I looked at the woman sitting next to him. I asked if this was her boyfriend. She said yes so I asked if she loved him. She said she didn't know. I said today he will die. I punched him 90 times in the nose and blood was everywhere. I stood up and said I didn't wanna work here anyways then left..... Then my alarm clock went off... It was all a dream

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad dreams again uh. How have you been Mr.Rake?