Welcome back Danny

Things are different now

Lots more pressure here

Lots more posters coming at you daily

Danny they will challenge your authority

Make example out of them Danny or they will step on you

Its a new breed here

Hung, fukkin dumb and do not give a fuk

I've noticed this have changed around here and thanks for the heads up coach.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

When will BBD make his first arrest on the forum? I say within a month from today.... An agent or forum bookie will be taken out!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    bgd this place got enough background noise son. walker aint the shiniest penny in the fountain but pretty sure he aint hired you back to start grabass threads and make up ghosts. this aint the eog bgd
    I know he didn't hire me for those types of things at all this time around and was informed that my new duties here would be a much different role than before however, I still plan on ruling the Industry section with an iron fist though to ensure both the players and the books have the most up to date info that SBR can provide to all parties that count on it daily.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I know he didn't hire me for those types of things at all this time around and was informed that my new duties here would be a much different role than before however, I still plan on ruling the Industry section with an iron fist though to ensure both the players and the books have the most up to date info that SBR can provide to all parties that count on it daily.
    I just hope you can handle the stress of the the agents and bookies that control the forum. It takes a strong man to deal with what goes on.

First 12