Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Food Stamps At Fast Food Restaurants?

Don't have an opinion on this one yet. Help me formulate one.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

is this an idea or something that is currently happening?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    is this an idea or something that is currently happening?
    Some states are already doing it, and Kentucky and Tennessee are considering it.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

You guys are shocked by this???

You must've never stood in line behind some Nigerian with 200 bucks worth of crab legs, T-bones and prime beef swiping his food stamp card while Im waiting in line to turn over my wallet for Value brand cereal and a half gallon of generic milk that tastes like cow piss

You guys talk about beating the bookie when its a fukin feat just to break even, **** that shit just get on welfare and you've beaten the whole damn system!

The Nigerians have got it figured out, hell my ancestors were indentured servants (white slaves) in the 1700s, I need to makeup for their slavery by getting as much free shit from the government as I can

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

One of the main reasons for food stamps is to help (force?) the poor to eat healthier. This flies in the face of that hope.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Why are the cons so obsessed with food stamps but don't seem concerned about BkofAma having over 100 offshore tax havens?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The government is broke and looking everywhere for money like a crack whore looks for crack.

A couple years ago they somehow forced all the Swiss banks to reveal the names and accounts of all their US customers which I never thought they would do, in the old days for the rich to avoid taxes they just put their money in a Swiss bank account which was 100% safe now they are paying back taxes and penalties on all that shit
    Soon they will find as many other tax havens as they can bc the government is in debt up to its eyeballs and spending money on an epic scale.

The massive amount of money thats being spent on welfare right now is just one of the most obvious programs that needs to be cut back, along with military spending. But welfare holds a special place in society above just the money, there is a cultural aspect to it that you dont want to create a communist welfare state, we've got something like 25% of the country right now on food stamps up from like 15% 4 years ago and the % is going up every year, something has to be done or soon half the country will have the government paying their grocery bill.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-08-11 at 01:10 AM.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see many living on welfare while driving a dodge

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Why are the cons so obsessed with food stamps but don't seem concerned about BkofAma having over 100 offshore tax havens?

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

what a joke