bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post

you guys take things very serious. there was a lot of sarcasm in this thread.
    So I've noticed sir. That's why I've been hesitant to hand out any infractions as of yet. Besides, from the looks of it Shari has been putting some of these posters in there place.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

nothing against any of these guys so sorry for calling them out but:

we need better definition on what gets an infraction and what does not. all of daimos posts, paco back in his racist days, all the insults hurled in the direction of henry hill, brahmabull and kerrywoods....

then we have the regular "foul language" that we all use- dropping F-bombs and sexually explicit themes like talking about JJ's 1.5 inch "rooster".

im not defending spankie and i do even agree that he should not always be so confrontational but currently the process IS selective and discretionary and does allow for targetting etc.

that is one of the major complaints about the war on drugs- some people think drug laws allow authorities to give rich white kids a slap on the wrist and throw the young black male youths in prison for years and years. they believe this occurs.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    nothing against any of these guys so sorry for calling them out but:

we need better definition on what gets an infraction and what does not. all of daimos posts, paco back in his racist days, all the insults hurled in the direction of henry hill, brahmabull and kerrywoods....

then we have the regular "foul language" that we all use- dropping F-bombs and sexually explicit themes like talking about JJ's 1.5 inch "rooster".

im not defending spankie and i do even agree that he should not always be so confrontational but currently the process IS selective and discretionary and does allow for targetting etc.

that is one of the major complaints about the war on drugs- some people think drug laws allow authorities to give rich white kids a slap on the wrist and throw the young black male youths in prison for years and years. they believe this occurs.
    Agreed... I see much worse stuff from other posters on a daily basis and yet none of them get banned. SBR makes no sense when enforcing their rules. And no I am not defending Spankie. Just stating the obvious.

First 123