Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    selling large amounts of drugs is smart???

I graduated college without a dime of debt and had a nice little nest egg that I used to make a couple of investments. Smartest thing I ever did.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

tried calling him, his phones off. i think he went back to his parents for the weekend since its a 3 day weekend

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

ginger we dont give a fuk if hes not picking up or hes getting raped

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Siena Sammy over McCarthy -330 in wrestling only.
    330 to win 100 on Sammy

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    330 to win 100 on Sammy
    Line is now Siena Sammy -385

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk off red head

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I doubt anyone is not going to check for that type of money, sounds fishy
    Campus dealers are retarded, they watch The Wire and The Sopranos and that's all the training they need.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

1. one reasons people wouldnt check is if they met in a public place- you dont wanna take it out and fondle it in front of everyone. you'd theoretically try to look smooth and nonchalant about it.

2. mccarthy, you post your face and your city willingly, your IP address- automatically and then discuss your roommates illegal activities?? not smart and not a good friend.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

I knew a guy who got in a similar situation. He borrowed my friends car for a few days and finally confronted him @ like a home depot. After that guy realized how he knew his entire day and places he goes. So i assume he paid back

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This is easy to believe. Happens all the time in the drug game. 90% of drug dealers have got beat before. Happens to the best of them.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

smoking drugs is cool.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    tried calling him, his phones off. i think he went back to his parents for the weekend since its a 3 day weekend
    maybe your buddy went to the police station to report he was scammed out of 4300?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    4300 for an LB, thats 1100 and ounce, or 250 a Quarter, LOL no chance. Ill get you some Lb's or Lots of 5 and 10's. 1750 a LB and buy 5 i can do 1500, buy 10 and get em for 1400! Call me McCarthy!
    So there are 3.9 ounces in a pound these days?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by clarkd32 View Post
    maybe your buddy went to the police station to report he was scammed out of 4300?
    Believe it or not people do this ALL THE TIME. When I was down there were a few dudes doing time on robbery charges because they ganked someone in a drug deal and the dude they got called the cops.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

4300 is what I paid for years when I was flippin that shit like burgers. I could turn that into 6400 in about a month. LONG time ago....three years. Lol . Never hand over the cash until you've inspected the quality and quantity. Rule #1.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    4300 is what I paid for years when I was flippin that shit like burgers. I could turn that into 6400 in about a month. LONG time ago....three years. Lol . Never hand over the cash until you've inspected the quality and quantity. Rule #1.
    A month, dam man where you live in the country? In high school dudes pushing that type of weight had pickups lined up before they even picked up. Shit was already bought before they reupped. Never ever had weight on them for more than 24 hours. When you have that shit chillin is when people either get robbed or busted.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    4300 for an LB, thats 1100 and ounce, or 250 a Quarter, LOL no chance. Ill get you some Lb's or Lots of 5 and 10's. 1750 a LB and buy 5 i can do 1500, buy 10 and get em for 1400! Call me McCarthy!

You guys are killing me here.

flyingillini

You are talking about a pound of weed. That is nothing...... Line is now Siena Sammy -405

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

what a fuckin retard...but fits the bill when ya go to michigan

McCarthyFam

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    not dont go to mich, thats just my team. from western pa. go to slippery rock

flyingillini

I want to set up this wrestling match within 6 months from today. Not boxing or MMA just wrestling.

Line is now Siena Sammy -405 over McCarthyfam

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    ??????

McCarthyFam

I want to set up this wrestling match within 6 months from today. Not boxing or MMA just wrestling.

Line is now Siena Sammy -405 over McCarthyfam
    lol whats he weight in at bud?

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

not dont go to mich, thats just my team. from western pa. go to slippery rock
    i see, well then ok, but still michigan BLOWS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    ??????
    come on dude, you live in michigan,you know lol

flyingillini

lol whats he weight in at bud?
    Siena Sammy was a 125lb champion but he might be around 135-140 now. He is the SBR wrestling champion. You could kick his ass if it was MMA or boxing but not in wrestling. I am hearing that Siena Sammy should be -600 or more against you. Should be a great match.

McCarthyFam

Siena Sammy was a 125lb champion but he might be around 135-140 now. He is the SBR wrestling champion. You could kick his ass if it was MMA or boxing but not in wrestling. I am hearing that Siena Sammy should be -600 or more against you. Should be a great match.
    i prefer wrestling over mma and boxing. its actually something i'm good at. placed at states my senior year. wasn't a state champion but was outstanding wrestler and comeback wrestler of the year after coming off an injury. wasn't ranked but still placed 7th. i'm at 145 right now, but i can cut down without a problem. just gotta throw a garbage bag over me and throw a long sleeve and hoodie on and run for a little. its illegal in high school to do it but we did it anyways. would have to run up and down steps for an hour..haha

flyingillini

i prefer wrestling over mma and boxing. its actually something i'm good at. placed at states my senior year. wasn't a state champion but was outstanding wrestler and comeback wrestler of the year after coming off an injury. wasn't ranked but still placed 7th. i'm at 145 right now, but i can cut down without a problem. just gotta throw a garbage bag over me and throw a long sleeve and hoodie on and run for a little. its illegal in high school to do it but we did it anyways. would have to run up and down steps for an hour..haha
    If your airfare was paid would you travel for this match? In negotiations right now with the Champ, Siena Sammy.

McCarthyFam

If your airfare was paid would you travel for this match? In negotiations right now with the Champ, Siena Sammy.
    hell yeah! where's this kid from anyways. if its close to pa, i even have a wrestling mat in my basement

flyingillini

hell yeah! where's this kid from anyways. if its close to pa, i even have a wrestling mat in my basement
    We can't have it on your turf. When he beats you, we can't have your friends jumping him. It needs to be in a neutral place with security. I can see you losing it when you get beat by our resident Champ here at SBR. Unless you sign a contract where your purse will be taken from you if you or anyone in your camp lays a finger on Sammy after you get bet. We can work all that out later.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    A month, dam man where you live in the country? In high school dudes pushing that type of weight had pickups lined up before they even picked up. Shit was already bought before they reupped. Never ever had weight on them for more than 24 hours. When you have that shit chillin is when people either get robbed or busted.
    Small group of friends only, didn't go outside a tiny circle of people I trusted. When you're more concerned with turnover than confidentiality is when you get into trouble.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

4300 an elbow...damn bro must be expensive in you state...i can get elbows 1400 all day straight grapes

McCarthyFam

We can't have it on your turf. When he beats you, we can't have your friends jumping him. It needs to be in a neutral place with security. I can see you losing it when you get beat by our resident Champ here at SBR. Unless you sign a contract where your purse will be taken from you if you or anyone in your camp lays a finger on Sammy after you get bet. We can work all that out later.
    haha i may be a red head, but i dont lose my temper. i'm a chill dude. no worries

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    2. mccarthy, you post your face and your city willingly, your IP address- automatically and then discuss your roommates illegal activities?? not smart and not a good friend.
    This is exactly what I was going to say. McCarthy, you need to be a bit smarter about this stuff. I know it might just sound like paranoia but be careful - especially after posting videos, etc. And I'm not even necessarily talking about law enforcement who may lurk here (although I am to a certain extent). I don't think you were around for it but many of us remember what happened when Brock posted about a credit union issue. His ass was ratted out faster than you could imagine. A lot of lurkers here so maybe just be a bit more choosy with what you say.

McCarthyFam

sorry about that shari. whats the lock of the day for you?

First 123 Last