SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

He was right

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    In case you haven't notice the border has basically become a war zone. The USA is being invaded by Mexico. My question is why hasn't the US Govt done anything about this. It is no longer illegal immigration, these guys are smuggling weapons and drugs, human trafficking, utilizing US resources and then taking a dump on our country. It is an INVASION! If you want to be here then do so legally, respect the laws and be a worthwhile citizen. Is that really to much to ask of anyone, much less immigrants?
    So you're blaming the brownies for the drug addiction that the whities have??
    As long as their is demand they will always be supply.

And this shits been going on for decades, it's just being more publicized because somebody needs to be blamed.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

So you're blaming the brownies for the drug addiction that the whities have??
    As long as their is demand they will always be supply.

And this shits been going on for decades, it's just being more publicized because somebody needs to be blamed.
    Not at all, but Mexicans are committing genocide over the drug trade and that is spilling over into the US. I dont blame them for wanting out of mexico, but do it the legal way and not shit of the place you are moving to.

Plenty of "Brownies" are addicts too. Whites and blacks and yellows just happen to have the green.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Not at all, but Mexicans are committing genocide over the drug trade and that is spilling over into the US. I dont blame them for wanting out of mexico, but do it the legal way and not shit of the place you are moving to.

Plenty of "Brownies" are addicts too. Whites and blacks and yellows just happen to have the green.
    How is it spilling over?? Because some Mexican Americans gangsters killed other gangsters, like I said this shit has been going on for years, stop blaming the mexicans, and we should start looking at ourselves in the mirror.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    On some real shit though the living in the usa but still flying the mexican flag shit needs to stop. If you live in LA co you know what im talking about. If mexico was so great why are you here?
    Teaser you're just a ignorant has that fukking midget katts, it has nothing to do with countries, it's about pride and culture, if you ask all mexicans here who they rather join, the USA army or Mexican, 90% would say USA, guaranteed.

harlee71

So are you denying there is a mexican invasion going on in the US?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So are you denying there is a mexican invasion going on in the US?
    Yes. No such thing as a invasion.

So, to your logic whites invaded America and don't belong here.

harlee71

I know I am not the only one who see's this. To answer your question Whites did invade and take over the area. It was given to the US as a spoil of war. SO, wars have been fought over what we are discussing and this is how we got here. There comes a time to defend yourself though and this is an invasion.

From a 2006 article from Neal Boortz

"On yesterday's show we discussed news reports that politicians on both sides of the aisle in Washington are saying that one of the first laws passed by the 110th Congress with it's Democrat majority will be amnesty for illegal aliens. Oh, they won't call it amnesty, but amnesty it will be. The 12 to 20 million illegal aliens now in this country will be granted amnesty and given a path to citizenship. And don't expect a veto of this legislation from President Bush. This has been his goal all along.

We all know what will happen then. The Mexican Invasion of the United States will only increase, with millions more crossing the border in the next few years. There will be nothing in this new legislation that will stem the invasion tide. In fact, the Democrats are probably going to oppose any funding to get that 700-mile wall on the Mexican/U.S. border built.

Yesterday I set forth a five-point plan for ending the Mexican invasion and convincing the illegals already in this country to head back home. This plan is certainly not original with me. It has been gleaned from a variety of sources. I can think of no better way to end the invasion, send the invasion force back home, while still satisfying our need for the labor that has been provided by the invaders ... all at a minimal cost to government.

We received many emails yesterday asking me to put the plan in writing on the Nuze ... so here you go, step-by-step

1. Close the border.

If a broken pipe is flooding your basement your first task is to stop the water from coming in. It makes no sense at all to start trying to clean up while the water is still pouring in. There can be no question that it is the responsibility of our federal government to protect our borders. This is a responsibility that is being ignored. Take whatever resources you need, the military, the national guard .. whatever .. and shut the borders down. Concertina wire can be strung across the entire border in a matter of days or weeks.

2. Punish those who employ and house illegal aliens.

Pass a set of laws that establish harsh punishment for employers who hire illegal aliens and for commercial landlords who house them. The government would establish a minimum set of standards that an employer and a landlord must met when determining the legality of someone applying for employment. Private firms already exist who provide verification services to employers. These firms will spread as the demand for their services expand. Any business or landlord who hires or rents space to an illegal alien without doing due-diligence to assure that employees legal status will be subject to fines and punishment so harsh that the downside will be too great to risk.

3. Shut down all but emergency social services to illegal aliens.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you are in this country illegally the only government services you will be entitled to will be normal law enforcement services and services necessary to save your life in the event of a medical emergency. Any illegal alien presenting himself to a hospital for such services shall be treated, stabilized and deported.

4. Deny federal funds to all cities who have so-called "sanctuary laws."

These are law that prohibit police and law enforcement from investigation the legal status of those they may suspect of being in this country illegally. These laws are directly implicated in the deaths of law enforcement officers and private citizens.

5. Establish a guest worker program.

Establish a guest worker program designed to make sure that American businesses, especially agriculture, has access to the workers they need. Non-citizens can register to become guest workers, but registration can only take place in the countries where they legally reside. NO guest worker permits will be issued in the United States. Employment for Guest Workers will be arranged ONLY through privately owned guest worker agencies operating under a strict set of federally mandated rules. When a U.S. employer needs guest workers he will supply a list of requirements to one of these employment agencies. That agency will then arrange for the required workers through a counterpart in Mexico, India ... wherever. The employment agency will be responsible for transporting the guest worker to and from the place of employment, and for finding housing for that guest worker while here. The guest worker will be paid ONLY through the employment agency. The agency will, in turn, charge the employer for the guest worker's salary, transportation costs to and from this country, and housing costs. The employer may, if desired, provide housing for the guest worker. When the employer no longer needs the services of the guest worker, the employment agency will provide for transportation of that guest worker back to his own country.

The advantage of this plan is that there is no way for someone in this country illegally to live and work unless they are being harbored and their expenses covered by a legal resident or citizen. With the guest worker program in place no intelligent employer is going to take the chance of a large fine or imprisonment by hiring an illegal. All they have to do is contact the employment agency and the guest worker arrives soon thereafter!

This program has one big drawback. The guest workers aren't allowed to vote in U.S. elections. With the Democrats in control of the congress, there is little chance of seeing anything like this implemented."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Ok, harlee, you're scared of mexicans (90% of them hard working families), well too bad, Latinos will be the majority soon, so instead of alienating them, accept them and Americanized them. It's you're only hope.

harlee71

I thought we were debating. You were denying what was going on. I was just saying there is a fine line between the immigration that is going on and what could be considered an invasion. I grew up in a town in Texas that was 65% white 34.5% hispanic and 0% black. I am not scared of mexican.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I thought we were debating. You were denying what was going on. I was just saying there is a fine line between the immigration that is going on and what could be considered an invasion. I grew up in a town in Texas that was 65% white 34.5% hispanic and 0% black. I am not scared of mexican.
    The invasion happened in the 80's under reagan, it's too late now bud. Most of the new illegal mexicans are going back anyways.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Big Sureno Mayan, can you imagine if he did this in a room full of Sur?????? Can't even begin to think of the chaos....

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

My grandparents were white immigrants who came to the country and were proud to claim it as their home.

It's completely counterintuitive to me that someone would choose to live somewhere and then rep the place that they ran away from.

Generally speaking all immigrants who I've met who became us citizens are better Americans than native born Americans. If you're not a citizen and have no interest in becoming a citizen, that's fine but enjoy your visit and then gtfooh.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Katt Williams is a funny guy. If it is a joke, people should not take it as racism.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

The only flag I think should be banne is the confederate flag. I don't think it's a much racist as it is un-American. The south is gonna rise again ? That will be the day.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

He wasn't being racist against Mexicans, he even gave like a shout out to Mexican Americans towards the end of the video. He just got into it with that one Mexican guy who was talking shit or something.

Hell, the funniest part of that video when he says "The only person I'm scared of is Manny Pacquiao."

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

1:51 and 4:00 into the movie says it all.... It is America's Cup of Coffee, everyone wants it...... never going to change....

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

if kat williams was a white dude, he would proabably be considered racist right now

First 12