DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

office workers unknowingly snack on pot brownies

Victoria office workers unknowingly snack on pot brownies

VICTORIA—Coffee break brought on more than a caffeine buzz for some Victoria office workers who unwittingly nibbled marijuana-laden brownies this week.
    Victoria police said they received a call Monday of a possible poisoning at a downtown office building on Vancouver Street. Three employees, all at once, had been taken to hospital with similar symptoms, including light-headedness, numbness in the limbs and disorientation.
    Investigation led to the office refrigerator and some brownies which, it turned out, had been baked with marijuana. Further inquiries revealed all three workers had eaten the baked treats.
    The brownies had been brought in by one woman who had discovered them in her freezer at home. Her son had baked the chocolate treats a year ago, stored them in the freezer and forgotten about them.
    The investigating officer confronted the son, who admitted to baking the brownies.
    No action was taken even though a criminal charge of possession of a controlled substance or administering a noxious substance could have been laid. However, it is expected that the son will take part in community work to hold him accountable.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

thank god they didn't possibly ruin that kids life by slapping a ridiculous drug charge on him.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

HA.
    I just ate one at work myself......... it wasnt an accidental poisoning though.

DwightShrute

I could use one or 10

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

This has become huge for office workers who cannot take a break to step outside to go burn one. Huge money is to be made in these, I can sell over 300 on game day in auburn. and its less risky than carrying bags of dope.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    This has become huge for office workers who cannot take a break to step outside to go burn one. Huge money is to be made in these, I can sell over 300 on game day in auburn. and its less risky than carrying bags of dope.
    Yeah... wait What??

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

How could you take a bite of a pot brownie and not recognize it wasn't its virgin counterpart? Apparently Canucks mix their pot brownies pretty weak...

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Lol too funny. If that went down in my office it would be hilarious.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by lvherbie View Post
    how could you take a bite of a pot brownie and not recognize it wasn't its virgin counterpart? Apparently canucks mix their pot brownies pretty weak...
    bingo!

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Reminds me of that old Barney Miller episode where Wojo brings the hash brownies in and everyone gets stoned as hell

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Yeah... wait What??
    Dax, heads that work in the office love the fact that they can eat a brownie and get high, rather than risk smelling like reefer from smoking it. Plus they are willing to pay good money for it. Baking goods are a neccessity to expand your sales/profit. Of course you have more time invested, but you open up opportunities to generate more business than the usual. They will always come back.

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

Would never happen at Dunder Mifflin

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Dwight and Dax

How often does this happen in your offices???? Dax 2x a week? Loshak has to bake a little. One way or the other!

DwightShrute

If I had any at the office I might as well go home for the day. No chance I will get any work done.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who brings a batch of 1 year old brownies to work for their co-workers to eat? That seems like a party foul to me. I bet that bitch is harassed out of a job today

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

stoner forgets pot brownies in fridge

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

seriously tho, i don't care what is in them... brownies that are a year old, that is just irresponsible. They were probably ****** up from the freezer.

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

maybe the freezer burn coverd up the maryjane flavour

trichrome treat brownies ftw

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

i made brownies before and they tasted like reg brownies to me, but an hour later i was probably the highest i had ever been off pot in my life.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh look here are some brownies in the freezer, I don't know how old they are, who made them or where they are from, but ima bring them to work.

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Random drug testing was the next week.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ATHENS -- A Bulgarian baker was arrested after serving cocaine-sprinkled cookies to guests at a Greek funeral, news website Novinite reported Wednesday.
    Mourners phoned for help after the traditional Greek cookies caused them to act strangely, and police discovered the cookies were sprinkled with cocaine instead of powdered sugar.
    The baker, who is a Bulgarian national, was involved in drug trafficking and sent the cookies to the funeral service by mistake, police said.
    Police later raided the gang running the cookie operation, and seized 60 kilograms of cocaine.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...#ixzz1X0XAb4zW

(Reyes)
    (Reyes)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonder what it would be like on my own

(Reyes)
    (Reyes)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhino View Post
    Random drug testing was the next week.
    would be getting more pay and insurance coverage

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post

ATHENS -- A Bulgarian baker was arrested after serving cocaine-sprinkled cookies to guests at a Greek funeral, news website Novinite reported Wednesday.
    Mourners phoned for help after the traditional Greek cookies caused them to act strangely, and police discovered the cookies were sprinkled with cocaine instead of powdered sugar.
    The baker, who is a Bulgarian national, was involved in drug trafficking and sent the cookies to the funeral service by mistake, police said.
    Police later raided the gang running the cookie operation, and seized 60 kilograms of cocaine.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...#ixzz1X0XAb4zW

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    ATHENS -- A Bulgarian baker was arrested after serving cocaine-sprinkled cookies to guests at a Greek funeral, news website Novinite reported Wednesday. Mourners phoned for help after the traditional Greek cookies caused them to act strangely, and police discovered the cookies were sprinkled with cocaine instead of powdered sugar. The baker, who is a Bulgarian national, was involved in drug trafficking and sent the cookies to the funeral service by mistake, police said. Police later raided the gang running the cookie operation, and seized 60 kilograms of cocaine. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...#ixzz1X0XAb4zW
    I bet the idiot that did this is fish food now.