forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

A Theory On Opie: Is He Really The Man He Says He Is?

Apparently Opie has this aura of being SBR's successful one. He's starting up businesses on the side, driving nice cars, supposedly starting up sports books, meeting with his "venture capitalists" (I'm certain he doesn't even know what this term means), yet he has all the spare time in the world to post on this online gambling forum. Let's break it down:

Opie - 4840 posts in roughly 1 year.

That's over 13 posts a day.

The average person is awake for 16 hours of the day.

This means that over the last 365 days, since Opie has joined SBR, Opie has, on average, made almost 1 post per hour for every hour that he's awake.

Does this sound like someone who is successful, or like someone who is a degenerate, losing gambler like the other 95% of the people on these boards. Think about that long and hard.

Before the cookie cutter insults start getting hurled, I just want you to sit down and take a minute to consider the facts. Would a person who is truly successful in their own personal/business life really spend so much time posting on an online gambling forum, and now, apparently hunting down Deuce on the other side of the country? Or is it more likely that Opie is simply like nearly every other degenerate gambler on here? You be the jury.

--- Queue the generic insults from Opie...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you gamble?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Apparently Opie has this aura of being SBR's successful one. He's starting up businesses on the side, driving nice cars, supposedly starting up sports books, meeting with his "venture capitalists" (I'm certain he doesn't even know what this term means), yet he has all the spare time in the world to post on this online gambling forum. Let's break it down:

Opie - 4840 posts in roughly 1 year.

That's over 13 posts a day.

The average person is awake for 16 hours of the day.

This means that over the last 365 days, since Opie has joined SBR, Opie has, on average, made almost 1 post per hour for every hour that he's awake.

Does this sound like someone who is successful, or like someone who is a degenerate, losing gambler like the other 95% of the people on these boards. Think about that long and hard.

Before the cookie cutter insults start getting hurled, I just want you to sit down and take a minute to consider the facts. Would a person who is truly successful in their own personal/business life really spend so much time posting on an online gambling forum, and now, apparently hunting down Deuce on the other side of the country? Or is it more likely that Opie is simply like nearly every other degenerate gambler on here? You be the jury.

--- Queue the generic insults from Opie...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Oprah and Warren Buffet also post on SBR.

But most of there shit gets sent to the saloon right away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it, The Prick, shari91, Fa11en, and downsouth

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Get a life douche bag. Why are you so interested in other men?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Oprah and Warren Buffet also post on SBR.

But most of there shit gets sent to the saloon right away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Forseberg you could be onto something

I told him I might be in Boston next week and he said he has 4 days off, still considering meeting him.

I saw him playing sbr poker the other day for 3 hrs in prime working hrs, he said he was on lunch

No idea..he could of inherited money, they guy never has a scratch on him either

Most construction guys have marks on them or messy hair

He could be fooling us, I just do not know

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

With how easy mobile devices, smartphones, tablet computers are to access the Internet......it takes 5 seconds to make a post.
    Opie enjoys SBR as do a lot of us.
    95% of my posts come from my iPhone while I'm out and about. Posters don't sit in front of computers anymore, the mobile posting revolution is in full swing...it doesn't require time to make a post....just seconds
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Iwinyourmoney 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

hush loser

jjgold

I do not know

Some guy told me he talked to opie like 4 hrs the other day on the phone
    I would not doubt he is working graveyard shift at a supermarket

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie is cool....seems like a really nice guy....personally I don't care what he drives or what he's phucking or how much money he has....all I know is he loves his little girl and he never says a bad thing about anybody...that to me shows me he is a great guy...as far as anything else goes...when he wakes up...he puts his pants on same as me...one leg at a time
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Richkas 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

you seem so obsessed with opie...give it a rest....a post takes few seconds..not hours...the 13 posts per day can be made in 30 mins max. Stalk much?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Maybe Opie comes from old oil money and doesn't really have to work.

jjgold

Oil Money is possible

Does anyone know if he really loves in Texas??

I would not be surprised if he lives in LA area (Huntington beach)

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Oil Money is possible

with his hair style and tan, i wouldnt doubt it. he has that surfer look to him. although he always reps his texas rangers gear

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Oil Money is possible

Opie does remind me of a liberal surfer. Cool dude.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It's sad that you found the motivation to even sit down, concoct this theory and then start a thread about it.

Says a lot more about you than it does about opie, frankly.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    when he wakes up...he puts his pants on same as me...one leg at a time
    How do you even know this?

Anyway, I think Opie lives in Costa Rica and is an actor that SBR has hired to make videos.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    How do you even know this?

Anyway, I think Opie lives in Costa Rica and is an actor that SBR has hired to make videos.
    No...I know that's not the case 100%

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe im wrong since i don't suck on the opie teet 24/7, but i also have wondered if he has actually posted any picks around here in any sport? i know he went to some mavericks games, but did he ever come out and say that he gambles and makes picks

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    maybe im wrong since i don't suck on the opie teet 24/7, but i also have wondered if he has actually posted any picks around here in any sport? i know he went to some mavericks games, but did he ever come out and say that he gambles and makes picks

Yes he said he's a gambler and a losing gambling (it is the internet, so take it how you want)

Just because a guy posts 16 times a day doesn't necessarily mean he's on here once an hour....

Forsberg seems very jealous of Opie. Forsberg biggest accomplishment in life is his travels, which were paid for by his parents. Not much to brag about. And Opie doesn't brag, he just makes videos that make believe he is wealthy and has great things, which I do believe he has as well.

If you guys had to pick, would you rather be well traveled like foreskin or take opie's life?

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    In Costa Rica he told me he bets the Rangers every game

He is a solid guy. When others start making threads about you, then you know you have made it on SBR
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie yesterday had

6 posts between 10:45 and 11:45
    1 post @ 9
    1 post @ 545
    2 post between 230 and 245
    1 post @ 1230
    1 post @ 1030
    2 post @ 740

Your simple little equation of there is 24 hours in a day....yada yada yada makes no fukkin sense and doesn't apply to anyone here.

I post 20 times a day, does that mean I have no life and am a degenerate loser gambler? You be the judge, but I rarely post while at home, usually post during the work day from 6am to 6pm.

A person can run off 30 posts in a hour lunch break, by your logic he lives in a different universe that has 30 hours in a day, since he has to post 1 time per hour.

SO because a fukkin guy posts 15 times a day means he's a loser.

guy keeps trying to bury opie, but can't seem to find any real info to do it.

sad.

Opie I'll have your babies.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't think Opie gambles. Opie is a better version of jjgold. Looks better, better shape, better dressed, better house, better c*ck than JJ.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't think Opie gambles. Opie is a better version of jjgold. Looks better, better shape, better dressed, better house, better c*ck than JJ.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

ddwws

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

opie is the real deal

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

opie embezzeled 10x the amount i did. he is the ultimate skimmmer. i heard he rigged couple of gas stations in terrel and balch springs tx

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Thanks Gates (and others)...I appreciate all the kind words.

I don't believe I've ever claimed to be anything on here. What I am is simply a guy who enjoys SBR as a diversion from the mundane details of life.

I'm very thankful and blessed to be very busy with work. I have no doubt that my time here cuts away some productivity, but at least it provides some laughter!

Forsy- it's disheartening to see a guy as young as you claim to be so clearly disenchanted with their life. I hope you find whatever it is your missing, pal. Trust me....lifes too short.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808, and stevek173

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I don't believe I've ever claimed to be anything on here. What I am is simply a guy who enjoys SBR as a diversion from the mundane details of life.

I'm very thankful and blessed to be very busy with work. I have no doubt that my time here cuts away some productivity, but at least it provides some laughter!

Forsy- it's disheartening to see a guy as young as you claim to be so clearly disenchanted with their life. I hope you find whatever it is your missing, pal. Trust me....lifes too short.
    All about balance -- something opie gets.

Question is, forsberg, do you?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Get a life douche bag. Why are you so interested in other men?
    I agree, an awful lot of time spent writing about this cown but I also agree...the guys a clown.....we don't need his effen life story. And the sad part is so many on here practically bow down and suck the guys dick. Enough already. This ain't the forum for that shit.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

always staying classy opie, taking the high road. nice work

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Forsberg obviously sat and thought about this, and this is what he came up with?

Kids a loser.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

U know...not the craziest theory ever. Medium-shot wanting to look like a big-shot JR Ewing type.

Blows ALL of his discretionary income on trips to Vegas, a video phone, a jet-ski, and tickets to Mavs games. All in the name of IMPRESSING the likes of Pavy/Paco/Loshak and befriending a barreled-in degen like JJ Gold. Yeah, that is a likely scenario.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

you greek fuk

1234 ... Last