clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Fake Cigarettes

Ok guys, I need some help or advice. I need to quit smoking so bad. I run about 3-4 times a week on the treadmill after I get off work. My brain is telling me to keep going but my chest is killing me. When I played at WSOP earlier this year there was a guy at table smoking one of those fake cigarettes. Does anyone know the best one to buy that is most cost effective and best way to quit the Newports

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it might cause cancer too. don't try. you run 3-4 times, how long each time?

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

how long, what your age and how many minutes you take to complete each run? its important

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those fake cigarettes would only seem to work if it's the oral fixation that's got you by the balls. What about the patch or the gum?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    Ok guys, I need some help or advice. I need to quit smoking so bad. I run about 3-4 times a week on the treadmill after I get off work. My brain is telling me to keep going but my chest is killing me. When I played at WSOP earlier this year there was a guy at table smoking one of those fake cigarettes. Does anyone know the best one to buy that is most cost effective and best way to quit the Newports
    dude seriously be careful if you smoke and run I mean its a great thing that you run but you can have a heart attack if you have a lot of plaque built up in your heart. Go to a Dr. and have it taken look at please .....

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I smoked for 5 years. I went to a hypnotist and after ate 6 grams of magic mushrooms. No word of a lie man, I was able to open up parts of my brain and I was in a completely different dimension. It felt like my soul left my body and I was just traveling through space and I saw that I was just a clump of molecules traveling through time and space. 3 hours passed in what felt like 3 min and I achieved enlightenment.

After that I went a solid week without smoking before starting up again.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

i usually run for about 25 minutes 3-4 times a week

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    I smoked for 5 years. I went to a hypnotist and after ate 6 grams of magic mushrooms. No word of a lie man, I was able to open up parts of my brain and I was in a completely different dimension. It felt like my soul left my body and I was just traveling through space and I saw that I was just a clump of molecules traveling through time and space. 3 hours passed in what felt like 3 min and I achieved enlightenment.

After that I went a solid week without smoking before starting up again.