JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Strange underground humming sounds

I know I'm gonna get flammed for this but check this video out!

If just a handful of people were griping about mysterious underground rumblings and vibrations in their neighbourhoods, you could probably call them crackpots and get away with it.

But when you've got more than 250 official complaints registered with the Ministry of the Environment, and Facebook websites are springing up to track the noise, there's clearly something going on. So why can't anybody figure it out?

It was months ago when folks first started talking about the strange sounds and pulsing sensations that seemed to be emanating from beneath homes all across Windsor and Essex County.

One woman said it felt like being underground in Union Station, with trains passing overhead. The house would vibrate. The windows would rattle. It left her feeling unsteady on her feet and made her ears hum.

Someone suggested she might be suffering from tinnitus. Others thought she was crazy, until the neighbours admitted to hearing and feeling the same thing. Everybody who's experienced the rumblings has a similar description. The reports are strikingly consistent.
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...858/story.html

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

It's been a couple of weeks since the newspaper article. I'm surprised no answers have been found. The longer they wait the more conspiracy theories will pop up.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

haha, too bad this is in the saloon. would have been interesting to hear people's responses.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    haha, too bad this is in the saloon. would have been interesting to hear people's responses.
    I actually started this in the Saloon. I'm not like TTWarrior and clutter Players Talk with non-gambling threads to get internet fame.
    But yeah, I get your point pal.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Very strange... I'd be pretty quick to get the hell outta dodge if that was going on under around my house.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds like a CD being played behind the vid camera. I bet a few guys are in on it and freaking everyone out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nenad

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at the "city councillor" the kid is in college. He's probably the mastermind of this whole publicity stunt for his town

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

That person needs to stand outside away from the house and see if you can hear it.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    sounds like a CD being played behind the vid camera. I bet a few guys are in on it and freaking everyone out
    agreed.

anyone played fallout 3?

you can hear the exact same noises in Rivet City...
    Last edited by GAMBLOR777; 09-04-11 at 06:25 AM.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Well they say there are underground cities or tunnels in America, the government is building right now. And they use these high velocity transit cars to travel through them. Maybe they caught one on video because it does sound like something is traveling pass them at a high speed. But I doubt that's the case, probably just some hoax.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Windsor has a salt mine under half of it, and there are 2 locations. So that might account for some sounds. I get calls at work all the time for it. We come check it out, and its a huge waste of time.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

its fishy but ... just but