wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

a sad day for all you chubby chasers in SBR ville

World's heaviest mother goes on diet… after she was ditched by her chubby chaser fiancé

By John Stevens

Last updated at 9:49 PM on 31st August 2011

Donna Simpson's record-breaking weight had brought her all she dreamed of.

The 44-year-old had a chubby chasing fiancé, was world famous and earning $90,000 (£55,000) a year from fans who paid to watch her eat more than 15,000 calories a day online.

But the 600 pounds supersize mother-of-two has decided to start losing weight after she broke up with her feeder future husband.

All over: Donna Simpson and her chubby chaser fiancé Philippe Gouamba have split up, prompting her to go on a diet

The holder of the Guiness World Record for the 'World's Heaviest Mother' told subscribers of her website, 'I ask that you take your last looks at the old Donna', as she revealed she was closing the site and starting a diet.

The $20 a month subscription website will be closed down and replaced by a weight loss blog, a decision she said had not been 'easy'.

More...

'I recently split with my fiancée of five years and moved with my two children back to my home town in Ohio,' she wrote on her site.

'This life changing move made me realize something important.
    'The health and welfare of my family was always my priority and they were well taken care of by my ex.
    'Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle.'

For my daughter: Ms Simpson said she now realises she has to lose weight so that she can look after her four-year-old daughter Jennifer

Big eater: Ms Simpson has been eating 15,000 calories a day, which is more than is recommended for a woman to eat in a whole week

Feeder: Ms Simpson had met her former partner on a website for plus-size people

Ms Simpson said: 'It's fine to gain weight when you have a partner who will help feed you and take care of everything around you.

'But that's between two adult people who make the choice. I realised that I couldn't expect my kids to do that for me.'

Ms Simpson insists she doesn't want her children Devin and Jacqueline to have to feed or shower her.
    The Ohio mother launched her own website for people to watch her eat after she became the most popular 'model' on SupersizedBombshells.com, a website for men who like large women.

Men started sending her cheesecake in the mail as they wanted her to get bigger.
    And she met her ex-partner on a dating website for plus-sized people and she said he encouraged her to eat more as he was a 'belly man', despite being a fitness fanatic who only weighed 140 pounds when they met.
    But, Ms Simpson, who had once been aiming to become the world's fattest woman, said she is now embarking on a healthy eating diet and exercise plan.

Success: Ms Simpson launched her own site after becoming the most popular 'model' on SupersizeBombshells.com

Closing: Ms Simpson announced that she was replacing her website where people watch her eat with a fitness blog

'At this time I would like to thank and maybe apologize to all my fans,' she wrote.

'I realize this statement will be met with mixed emotions. The people that admired me as a “super-sized big beautiful web model” probably will be disappointed in this decision.'
    It is a big change for the 5ft 2in mother, who requires a mobility scooter to go shopping and wears XXXXXXXL.
    Last Christmas she feasted on two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.
    Ms Simpson said that she has already lost 60 pounds because of the stress of the break up from the father of her four-year-old daughter and moving to Ohio from New Jersey.

She now plans to lose another 170 pounds, taking her to a target weight of 370 pounds.

Happy family? Donna Simpson with Philippe Gouamba before their split, and her children Devin and Jacqueline

Showing off: Ms Simpson reveals her gigantic belly

But she said she may come off the diet if she meets someone who wants her to be heavier again.
    Yet just two years ago Ms Simpson insisted she was proud of her weight and had never felt happier or freer since she stopped dieting and trying to be thin.
    She said she was happily engaged and had an active sex life with Mr Gouamba, who she said loved the 'curves and rolls of fat'.

Ms Simpson said then: 'I am proud of my weight. It's who I am. I tried to be thin and it left me miserable and unhappy.

'Once I stopped dieting I became liberated and felt free. I am so comfortable in my skin now and am the perfect fantasy for so many men.

'I admit there are some things I can't do and need help with like getting dressed or having a bath but I wouldn't change anything.

Bursting: Ms Simpson broke a world record when she gave birth in 2007

Special case: 30 doctors helped the supersize mother give birth

'I have amazing sex with Philippe and we have a loving relationship just like anyone else.
    'I'm what he finds attractive. He's completely turned on by me and to him I have the perfect body.'

The timing Ms Simpson's announcement is interesting, as it comes hot on the heels of stories about Susanne Eman, a 32-year-old plus-size model from Casa Grande, Arizona, who reportedly weighs 728 pounds.

Ms Eman is setting herself up to not only beat Ms Simpson to the 1,000-pound mark, but also to break the record for 'World's Heaviest Woman' set by Carol Yager, of Flint, Michigan, who reportedly weighed around 1200 pounds before she died in 1994, at the age of 34.

Ms Eman says she is aiming to break the record by the time she is 41 or 42.

But while Ms Simpson is going on a diet, she's not losing her fighting spirit - at least when it comes to Ms Eman.

Before she was so fat: Ms Simpson is shown in a childhood picture

'She's Lady Goo Goo to my Lady Gaga,' Ms Simpson laughed, adding that no one in the 'feeder' community, a subculture of men who love large women and feed them in order to keep them curvy, knows who Eman is.

Ms Simpson added: 'If she was a serious gainer, the community would know about her.

'She says she's surpassed me as the world's fattest mom, but she doesn't understand that Guinness gave me the record because I was 532 pounds when I gave birth.

'She wasn't that large when she gave birth to her kids

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1WfoM4Mmk

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

WTF, 90k a year to eat on a webcam? Does Duece know about this career option?

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always after the loss, a human realizes to do right things. When will we start learning?

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    WTF, 90k a year to eat on a webcam? Does Duece know about this career option?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

does this mean the prick will regain his title as the fattest woman alive?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

It figures the guy is black
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

hmm people will pay to see you eat, someone set me up a site, ill eat 16 k

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk up world

money money money

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    does this mean the prick will regain his title as the fattest woman alive?

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    you think any white guy would be seen dead with this fukin pig?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    You should meet ttwarrior.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Nasty...

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Damn she brought home some bacon tho!

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

You think any white guy has enough rooster or confidence to tame that phat ass?

According to a paper by J. Philippe Rushton, the average size for erect penises is:

Orientals: Length = 4 - 5.5" Diameter = 1.25"

Caucasians Length = 5.5 - 6" Diameter = 1.3 - 1.6"

Blacks Length = 6.25 - 8" Diameter = 2"

Don't hate, congratulate!!! All hail the big black rooster!!!
    Last edited by samdapatriotsfan; 09-01-11 at 01:48 PM. Reason: formatting

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    You think any white guy has enough rooster or confidence to tame that phat ass? According to a paper by J. Philippe Rushton, the average size for erect penises is: Orientals: Length = 4 - 5.5" Diameter = 1.25" Caucasians Length = 5.5 - 6" Diameter = 1.3 - 1.6" Blacks Length = 6.25 - 8" Diameter = 2" Don't hate, congratulate!!! All hail the big black rooster!!!
    that same J. Philippe Rushton also has a paper that says Blacks have a markedly lower IQ than Orientals and Whites, but I bet you would be all up in arms over that one

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Ha, no mames!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    You think any white guy has enough rooster or confidence to tame that phat ass?

According to a paper by J. Philippe Rushton, the average size for erect penises is:

Orientals: Length = 4 - 5.5" Diameter = 1.25"

Caucasians Length = 5.5 - 6" Diameter = 1.3 - 1.6"

Blacks Length = 6.25 - 8" Diameter = 2"

Don't hate, congratulate!!! All hail the big black rooster!!!
    Bogus studies. I went to UWO btw.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Can you imagine paying f*cking $20 a month to watch someone eat 15,000 calories worth of food? Why the hell would you want to do that? What the f*ck is the turn on about that? There is some sick individuals out there.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

yiiiiiiikes