nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Strange behavior from a close friend

This is not a joke..I know this guy in his late 40's for several years...when he gets stressed and upset he has no limit of what he can say. This might seem like im drunk or making this up..but i'm not. He has said Fk my mothers ...she is deceased.....maybe just as bad is wearing his brothers t shirt..let me explain. His brother died and was an employee of a paint store...kinda helped out in the store. When his brother died he was given some Benjamin Moore paint t shirts..so he wears those shirts to be close to his brother..um...what the heck is that all about gay love or something?? Also, he wears his brothers sneakers given to him..they were a 1/2 size too small...he has a college degree and spits anger that is second to none..how I havent blasted him yet suprises me..yes I said that. He has nephews a couple miles away and only sees them on holidays and never once brought them Mcdonalds or Carvel ice cream..they are 12 and 10..pls tell me if this isnt the most retarded person around...

nyplayer33

He's not bipolar...that is for sure...He has excesive OCD and i believe shizoed and or paranoid..I go over his house and baseball team loses and tells me to lose cause im the cause of them losing. Can't force someone to see a psych DR..he isnt a danger to himself or others...its more verbal crap..he did slash tires to an unknown years ago..but for the most part its verbal violence and way way out of control

nyplayer33

how can u say fk my mothers ..he helped me $$$ when i had no other options...that is the connection..we hardly speak

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

The brother thing is because it's his brother. Granted, the wearing of the "dead man's shoes" is a bit perturbing, but how can you even think "gay love"? That is just wrong to assume or even think of. Other than that, all you mention is that he spouts profanities or "verbal crap" as you so eloquently put it. Some people bark loudly and brashly. We will need more specific examples of his paranoid, schizo behavior before we can begin to prognosticate on his mental malady, if any.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

its 7 in the morning and your already drunk?
    Points Awarded:

Cap dat 4ss gave GOIRISH 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

Wait...isnt it different if your dad was a vice president of teamsters and on your sunday while going to get bagels u are wearing a shirt with his union name..whch is good. What is with the cuddling of his brother's shirt benjamin Moore [paint....that is fkin gay. I lost my wife and i dont do anything near this crap. Paint store..u wear his shirt..sneakers too small u wear em?? Bought a car with roll up windows and was a bottom of the line car..why so he can sit in the spot his brother did..PLEASE. He only visited brother on holidays and lived miles from him..give me a fkin break. bad decision making over and over..you email a guy at work callhim gay a ton of the time..u make fun of asian people..again emails at work..calls the owner a slang for foreigner mofo. Let's see, blew inheritance on ho's...no he isnt manic..hes an obsessive pshyciatic nut. Case in point, how many times I tell him not to stress me out and he does over and over. He honestly believes Ron gardenhire mgr of the twins is being paid off by yankees ownership..its delusional behavior and hes nuts. He also believes with full authority that the league has it in his for his football team as they call penalties more on his team...such behavior leads to other stuff. Fk my moms breats is incest weird shit

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Give us another story when you are sober.

nyplayer33

go bet on sports u azz..story is legit

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

odd to say the least

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I think you're both fukked in the head

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

it this one of those stories where the "friend" is really you?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

His dead brothers shirt = Gay love?

Fail.

nyplayer33

thanks for the lack of legit answers

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I don't think you really want legit.

Sounds like the guy is a narcissistic prick.

Sounds like you are co-dependent.

Where's the problem? match made in heaven.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You mean it's not normal to say "fukk your mom's titties"?!? I actually say that alot! Who'd have thunk it!