bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If prostitution is illegal they should put away every woman on earth for life!

Bitches have done nothing but cost me money since the first time I got a boner, endless fuckin spending tryin to get laid on dates/gifts/paying her bills etc

Every girl on earth should be in prison for life for the amount of prostitution they have done

Whats amazing is that when a guy finally has the balls to CUT THA BULLSHIT and says look I want to **** you how much is this gonna cost me and she finally comes clean and says alright I'll **** you for this much THEN THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

Look if you KNEW you werent gonna get pussy from a girl would you take her out **** NO YOU WOULDNT, the assumption is that after you unload enough cash on her you're gonna eventually (hopefully sooner than later) get your dick in her holes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dont waste your time chasing girls
    pay for it but shop around for a good price or chisel them down

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

every piece of tail ever gotten has cost a man something.

bettilimbroke999

Only reason I dont go to prostitutes is most of em look run through, like theyve had a train of a 100 Nigerians run on em every night for the last 10 years

If they looked like normal girls I would **** their brains out

I've never understood why prostitutes all go for that "run through" look, why not dress and act like a normal girl, theyd get more guys/more money
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-27-11 at 07:46 PM.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys have it all wrong. I dated a girl for 6 years and during that time, i spent about $25 total on her ass. What's funny is she never complained about it and kept giving good performances...i suppose i probably shouldn't of told her to kick rocks, chick made good money!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by FlipK11 View Post
    You guys have it all wrong. I dated a girl for 6 years and during that time, i spent about $25 total on her ass. What's funny is she never complained about it and kept giving good performances...i suppose i probably shouldn't of told her to kick rocks, chick made good money!
    Women that look like men or are 200+ pounds will do that for ya

Not all of us want to puke or get paralyzed during sex, I'd rather spend the money

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Man, 1st u trying to take away my bridgecard and now u tryna lock up the prostitutes?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Sex for money is always more expensive than sex for free.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Sex for money is always more expensive than sex for free.
    True, you can **** a 200 lb cow for free, if you want to **** an attractive girl you better continuously treat her like gold, in other words empty your wallet with a smile on your face. Attractive girls in the US have become so accustomed to having guys spend money on them its just expected, if you ask a girl out with a nice tight body and ass and expect her to pay for her own dinner/movie you're gonna enjoy one horrible date and never hear from her again. Maybe you're the 1 in a million Brad Pitt lookalike that can pull that off but I highly doubt it.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Naw man, you're just livin in the wrong country. Prostitution is legal in many, many countries. So is online gambling.