SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Who is interested in a SBR Biggest Loser Challenge ?

Not money losing Im Talking about pounds ! Not British Pounds Im talking about burning fat. Weither your young and dont want to go thru life overweight anymore or your old and are of a higher risk for heart disease and want to pro long your life long enough to see your favorite team win the championship and everybody in between. There has been some talk about this for awhile and i would like to make an official thread with rules and everything, but this thread is to see who would be interested in participating. A few Ideas i have are two brackets. A verified bracket and an Unverified bracket. People have expressed interest in donating points for the winners. I saw we give 75% to the Verified bracket Winner, and runner up and then 25% to the unverified winner and runner up. To be verified , you must film yourself getting onto the scale and the results and post it online. It must be the same scale each time, we must see it empty and then see you get on it to ensure that it is accurate. This seems like alot of work, but most of us have cameras on our laptops and cameras on our phones. The high amount of points will be worth it for those willing to go the extra mile. The unverified will be for those who can not film themselves. You will still be rewarded for your efforts, but its about making a life change, not just the points, so you will still be required to post updates in the thread. Im thinking we start September 1st and till Jan 1st. You should post atleast 2 updates a week. (how your doing, what your eating, how your working out. ) 1 weight a week. Preferably everybody on the same day so we can track progress and for those who are verified, a video weigh in once every 2 weeks. If we agree upon these rules, i will post my own weigh in first as an example for you guys. Please let me know if you are interested and any ideas you have to make this better!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am 5'8 162. if i lose more weight i will look like calista flackheart

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I'll do it!

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

you can't trust any of the liars on this site. much less the fat ones! how can you verify weight loss online?

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

I'm in. I just had my second child and I would like to see their children.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

I am in. That arse Aggieshawn and his fashion sense had the balls to suggest I may need to lose some.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Who else is interested ? ill post my video tomorrow as an example

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

its probably too late for me...lost 25 lbs since the first of the year

but ill make a video weighing in with some sand in my pockets and ill add that 25 lbs back on no problem

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Someone should hire TTWarrior as their trainer....split the points winnings with him. I hear he's awesome at this sort of thing.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Someone should hire TTWarrior as their trainer....split the points winnings with him. I hear he's awesome at this sort of thing.
    Screw that guy, Warrior is nothing but a trollercoaster.

I would like in, but 4 months is too much time and plus that is during the Holidays and it's tough to stay on a diet during that time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Screw that guy, Warrior is nothing but a trollercoaster.

I would like in, but 4 months is too much time and plus that is during the Holidays and it's tough to stay on a diet during that time.
    JM- sorry... I should have emphasized the sarcastic intent of the post a little more .