G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

atari mlb (diverted)

Its 1am...yeah so what lots of us are still awake...also I think you are feeling stress from all those -200 favs you but down to -140...try a few under -150 favs or a few dogs...might take some of the stress off...

Jmata101
    Jmata101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

These guys come in like a tornado, mess it all up and leave. But they always come back.
    Honestly, these misanthropes sound more like herpes.... just saying

Investor1
    Investor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ignore the trolls, focus focus focus.
    I think i know what game you are ending up on today, and it ends with an Y
    Keep up the good work, you are doing an awesome job.
    I

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by atari5200 View Post
    I appreciate it. These plays need time and a routine that I run through daily that takes usually an hour or three on a good day.

Sorry to those who think I should pick no matter what, but that's doesn't make sense to me. If it's a game or anything competitive (I coach), there's no way I'd step back. This isn't a game. It's our money.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    We bet on humans, not cards or horses. Players (eg. pitchers) get affected on many levels and we lay off the good ones when they've got issues to deal with.
    We're players too. We also get affected and the smart move is to lay off the same way.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

what a day.

its 1am and there's still a lot to figure out. All I wanted to do today was put out the play, and read any new info on college football. Instead I've spent all my time and thoughts on this thread about how to make things work without all the garbage.
    dude seriously I dont know why u are still being thrown off by a few clowns just simply put them on the ignore like I just recently did and move on and u wont have to see what they post only that they indeed did post something thats it

I mean for real atari its about time u just ignored those top 3 clowns that we all know come here and just waste thread space and apparently get u all jammed up and fulstered basically u let them get to u and why u do is really not cool on your end especially when u know what to do seriously bro

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Hey guys, I will start keeping a real close eye on this thread. Feel free to report any offensive behavior.

I'll guess he's on vacation..........just like the rest of our congressmen

G's pks
    Update your status

Atari good chance the Cubs get rained out tonight...bad weather in Chi town... Also the line at most books is 11! Wow 12...wonder what a whole run would cost....

Also you mention how many hours you put in checking everything from weather conditions to line ups... Well let me ask you a question were the line ups for today released already? and did you check the weather in Chicago calling for severe thunderstorms and a possible rainout...

If you know anything about Wrigley field and its games...weather is a major factor there and must always be taken into consideration... How do you think Wrigley is affected by the predicted conditions and were you even aware of them... And man 12...and the extremely low juice...can anyone else find that type of deal??

Hopefully you can answer in a professional manner...and stop with all the name calling...
    Last edited by G's pks; 08-23-11 at 10:49 AM.

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by doin; 08-23-11 at 11:00 AM. Reason: never mind
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

atari5200
    atari5200's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wrote to buy half a point, I wrote the odds, I wrote it twice in back to back posts.

G, STFU.
    Get lost.

G's pks
    Update your status

i wrote to buy half a point, I wrote the odds, I wrote it twice in back to back posts.

G, STFU.
    Get lost.
    great response to both my post and post #2197....

parlay100
    parlay100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4596

Email List

Atari you should just make an email blast and send out the plays and be done with this childish forum. It is seriously not worth the effort on your part.

atari5200

it is a great response. I wrote the odds and I explained to buy the half point. You're such a piece of s**t G. You know you're being a complete d*ck and you know what I'm trying to get things back in order but you don't stop.

You cracked last week G! You cried about how you don't get points anymore and you quit on your thread and you stopped posting your plays for a few days.

You get treated like crap in your thread and you come to mine to act like a complete idiot who can't read what I wrote TWICE.

seriously G, f**k off. We're all sick of you. I supported your picks and your intentions for a while, but you're scum and you won't let me just cap games and post my picks. you're a low life and you need help. Serious mental help.

You're sick in your head.

G! you're absolutely a cold hearted human being with the common sense of a child. You need a lot of medicine and help.

get off my thread. You've lost all credibility and respect on sbr. EVERYONE hates you for a reason!

seriuosly G, if you can read this, know that you're evil because you have evil intentions and you enjoy being evil.

I'll never respond to you again. No one should. You're attention seeking, purposely evil methods to ruin every other thread on sbr is plain stupid.

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Well I am glad you re not going to answerhis posts anymore...
    But make it simple or easy on you, if he affects you that much, at least try the ignore button, you won't have to see what he says...why dnt you at least give it a shot to see what happens really?so we can alll move on from what happened without you feeling like you are being scolded wrongfully........seriously let's get back to the main point of this thread which is winning, and if ignoring their posts is a solution,its really an easy one!hope the day turns out better than yesterday...

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Are you really letting her affect you that much? My God man! Toughen up. If you don't make one pick a week for .0002 units you are doing it wrong. I mean the whole goal for betting a 6 month baseball season is to walk away with 4-5 units. Don't we all realize this by now? Either post your plays and get the hell over it, or shut it down. My system is having a terrible year right now, and she tries the same shit over there, with the same result, NO ONE CARES. The one difference is that I don't care either. If you want these people to follow your good picks, then stop crumbling under the pressure every day. Every thread on this forum has these same A-holes, it is the same woman for the most part, but for some reason you think you are above that. I am behind you and what you are trying to do, but it almost seems like you want this every day and it really is getting old. I know my opinion don't mean shit, but it is an opinion and I am putting it out there. Good luck, and let her whine all she wants, no one cares anyway!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by incomeraise View Post
    Well I am glad you re not going to answerhis posts anymore...
    But make it simple or easy on you, if he affects you that much, at least try the ignore button, you won't have to see what he says...why dnt you at least give it a shot to see what happens really?so we can alll move on from what happened without you feeling like you are being scolded wrongfully........seriously let's get back to the main point of this thread which is winning, and if ignoring their posts is a solution,its really an easy one!hope the day turns out better than yesterday...

He cannot ignore me...he knows I am not the one throwing the actual insults and swearing he is...

I pointed out several facts not one...not one of you has come back and disputed the fact he just jumps in and says well...how much am I up...34 units! And all of a sudden that is where he begins his cushion of buying runs and inflating #'s not one of you said that was not true...why because it is true..

Now there was also a private message he sent to Dlunc3 which atari had no idea dlunc3 sent me...it was backstabbing and uncalled for...and this was a while back before anything but support was given from me to atari...

This high fav system he uses makes me think he was the rev last year...he avoids the set spreads...taking the highest favs or always having to buy runs...no straight up capping of games by the lines set...ok for people not minding the extra juice great you must hit at a very high pct. to show a profit..starting at +34 units instead of zero did not hurt!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Are you really letting her affect you that much? My God man! Toughen up. If you don't make one pick a week for .0002 units you are doing it wrong. I mean the whole goal for betting a 6 month baseball season is to walk away with 4-5 units. Don't we all realize this by now? Either post your plays and get the hell over it, or shut it down. My system is having a terrible year right now, and she tries the same shit over there, with the same result, NO ONE CARES. The one difference is that I don't care either. If you want these people to follow your good picks, then stop crumbling under the pressure every day. Every thread on this forum has these same A-holes, it is the same woman for the most part, but for some reason you think you are above that. I am behind you and what you are trying to do, but it almost seems like you want this every day and it really is getting old. I know my opinion don't mean shit, but it is an opinion and I am putting it out there. Good luck, and let her whine all she wants, no one cares anyway!
    Very odd... I agree with some of what you said...this guy atari when I do not come in the thread cries like he wants me here...then when I try to talk baseball and research he seems tongue twisted...like the research is not really being done...

He writes extremely negative private messages behind peoples backs and if I do not stop in...he brings up my name...He wants the drama!! Seriously if anyone is letting these forums bother them that much it is time to seek professional help!

Gambling is a high stress game...relax atari...would like to see a thread though where you are not constantly buying runs and changing every single line to an area most cannot ever get...

Guys I know it is fun going back and forth... and extremely boring in your lives unless I stop in these water dripping boring threads...but I think it is almost time for lunch so I hope atari who spends hours and hours of research will explain how he was so unaware of the weather and other conditions in Chicago...
    Last edited by G's pks; 08-23-11 at 11:39 AM.

Wallco99

And since you don't play this system, Miss G., exactly why do you care what he does? Does it affect you somehow? Do you think you are the only person on here who knows anything, and everyone needs to be SAVED? Do you think if you drive these threads away everyone will come running to your boring thread? I'm sorry, I mean conservative. People are on here to make money, with the exception of the 4-5 regular posters who you have somehow brainwashed to lick yor crack 24/7. From what I've seen, he is making good profit. And even though my system is down a good bit right now, it also has the same potential to make big money, and actually has, almost 600 units in the past 6 years. This really bothers you, that not only does your boyfriend beat you every night, but every thread on this forum can potentially beat you also. You better get back, your bitches have their tongues out! Maybe you can beg them for points too.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 08-23-11 at 11:51 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

Great answer wallcookoo...but in realiity...you are down $5000...and you get absolutely zero responses because you decided to plop your terrible picks in the JM thread...god...why not start your own thread? It is so boring watching you rack up loss after loss...and still pretend you have any money left... Of course the pyramid scheme you are running is getting funny though..from a few bets a day to what now 15?

Narusco
    Narusco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I can't believe this...
    Atari makes money. All we have to do is to play the picks. Record talks. +60 unit.
    The followers don't ask, nobody cares how he makes the pick.
    Why isn't this G guy doing the same? He doesn't need money?

If you not, please understand us, we need that shit. So please, do not make this thread closed. Thanks

Keep on doing this Atari, can't wait till the football season!
    When that moderator guy comes back, I hope he will do what he has to...

Wallco99

And since you don't play this system, Miss G., exactly why do you care what he does? Does it affect you somehow? Do you think you are the only person on here who knows anything, and everyone needs to be SAVED? Do you think if you drive these threads away everyone will come running to your boring thread? I'm sorry, I mean conservative. People are on here to make money, with the exception of the 4-5 regular posters who you have somehow brainwashed to lick yor crack 24/7. From what I've seen, he is making good profit. And even though my system is down a good bit right now, it also has the same potential to make big money, and actually has, almost 600 units in the past 6 years. This really bothers you, that not only does your boyfriend beat you every night, but every thread on this forum can potentially beat you also. You better get back, your bitches have their tongues out! Maybe you can beg them for points too.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Narusco View Post
    I can't believe this...
    Atari makes money. All we have to do is to play the picks. Record talks. +60 unit.
    The followers don't ask, nobody cares how he makes the pick.
    Why isn't this G guy doing the same? He doesn't need money?

If you not, please understand us, we need that shit. So please, do not make this thread closed. Thanks

Keep on doing this Atari, can't wait till the football season!
    When that moderator guy comes back, I hope he will do what he has to...
    yes atari has been swearing alot...lets get this thread back on subject...baseball?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Wow..the pressure of all that losing is really getting to you...seriously...get some help...maybe try JJ here first he is the sbr shrink and would be able to offer you a little free counseling...but I have to go for now...been entertaining...but you guys will have to find something to do for a while...

atari5200

Atl/Cubs under 12 is priced at -136 when buying half a point.

Minor is coming off a strong outing and even if coleman is terrible, this line is set very high.

I'm going to do the best I can to find the best play with all the stiff lines, late season unpredictibility and other things going on today.

I won't be around today to handle all the garbage that goes on in this thread.

It's my gf's birthday, you may remember her from such posts as:

the 5-5-5-5 detailed post where I showed you how I calculate and use the flexible labby with her specific numbers.

Once again take a strong look at the ATL under 12.

I think most people forgot that my unders record is 7W 2L with 1 push.

LAA/CWS U 8 (-156) is also a good option but a little too much juice.

i've got obligations today, I'm trying to get the pick out, I've got my wager on ATL under 12 but I need more time to go through everything. My routines are shot to hell with the way this thread is going. I'm still figuring things out with that...

now you can imagine how much I've neglected the people closest to me yesterday and now I've got this birthday obligation to deal with right now.

I'll check back in later, but this thread has really gotten to me...I can't let it affect my day today.

Wallco99

Still can't hear you, bold too loud!
    Last edited by Wallco99; 08-23-11 at 12:22 PM.

miguelj
    miguelj's Avatar Become A Pro!

the both of you make each other look very very bad G and ATARI you both make good plays.then when one guy said one little bad thing to the other then you have everyone going againt each other.if you put your two big heads together there"s know one that can beat us. l can pay off my F_ _ _ EN WIFE CHILD SUPPORT.and maybe someone else can pay off there car or home.please stop this please .lets win and keep winning.

Wallco99

Atari, I think I took her off your hands for a little while, she is unsuccessfully trying to disrupt us now. I will divert her as long as I can, use this time to make your picks. But if the other ones come back, you may need a plan "B".

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    He cannot ignore me...he knows I am not the one throwing the actual insults and swearing he is...

I pointed out several facts not one...not one of you has come back and disputed the fact he just jumps in and says well...how much am I up...34 units! And all of a sudden that is where he begins his cushion of buying runs and inflating #'s not one of you said that was not true...why because it is true..

Now there was also a private message he sent to Dlunc3 which atari had no idea dlunc3 sent me...it was backstabbing and uncalled for...and this was a while back before anything but support was given from me to atari...

This high fav system he uses makes me think he was the rev last year...he avoids the set spreads...taking the highest favs or always having to buy runs...no straight up capping of games by the lines set...ok for people not minding the extra juice great you must hit at a very high pct. to show a profit..starting at +34 units instead of zero did not hurt!
    G really seriously I am lost now...I really never saw that side of you, but I have to admitlately u kind of surpised me...I see you with some posts that surprises me...I guess maybe you don't like those people(machine choice, atari as well)
    I am not going to say u r right or wrong to like them or not, but it sounds that you are trying to start something...at least that's how it looks like..ad the reason why sometimes people don't try to dispute what you say is because its more like:"here we go again, we r going to have issues here"

He made us money...whatever it is (with -1 favorites hwever u call it in your thread, that I actually check as well), so let it go.....
    Its obvious that majority of the people have issues with you in this thread so just let go...u making money with ur thread, just focus on that, so then people can come make money with you there and make money here as well...

Whatever it is that happened, we can all win with the two of u guys..whatever u guys feel or have to say abou each other because u guys have history...shld just be said in ur own thread and not in each other thread really!!

Maybe ur intentions are not bad..don't really know, but they come as being negatives..so again please let it be...and am sure if u have things to say in ur thread some people might agree with u or not..but at least we won't go through that...and same goes for if atari has things to say about u, he should keep it in this thread...of course the ideal would be not saying anything at all...but reallly
    Come on guys!!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

G'S STOP WITH THE BOLD TEXT ALREADY!!!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE AN ATTENTION WHORE

NOW GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Very odd... I agree with some of what you said...this guy atari when I do not come in the thread cries like he wants me here...then when I try to talk baseball and research he seems tongue twisted...like the research is not really being done...

He writes extremely negative private messages behind peoples backs and if I do not stop in...he brings up my name...He wants the drama!! Seriously if anyone is letting these forums bother them that much it is time to seek professional help!

Gambling is a high stress game...relax atari...would like to see a thread though where you are not constantly buying runs and changing every single line to an area most cannot ever get...

Guys I know it is fun going back and forth... and extremely boring in your lives unless I stop in these water dripping boring threads...but I think it is almost time for lunch so I hope atari who spends hours and hours of research will explain how he was so unaware of the weather and other conditions in Chicago...

miguelj
    miguelj's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS MAKE SOME MONEY GUYS. PLEASE STOP THE BULL S_ _ T.its on you atari make the frist move and give me a game.lets go 3 or 4 -0 tonight.

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey atari read my post #2167 why are u still seeing anything from any clowns Im starting to get pissed at u b/c u wont ignore the morons and u keep reading what they write u havent learned that art yet but maybe hopefully u will someday
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: escou

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

hiiiiiiiiiii haters

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Hey Atari when you get a chance drop in over at G's. Me and the boys are throwing a little party over there. I know he'd love to hear from you.

atari5200

i've got obligations today, I'm trying to get the pick out, I've got my wager on ATL under 12 but I need more time to go through everything. My routines are shot to hell with the way this thread is going. I'm still figuring things out with that...

now you can imagine how much I've neglected the people closest to me yesterday and now I've got this birthday obligation to deal with right now.

I'll check back in later, but this thread has really gotten to me...I can't let it affect my day today.

I'm not playing these childish games guys. The thread is absolutely ruined and shot to hell.

Don't get me involved in this crap. These guys live all day on sbr. tens of thousands of posts. We can't compete with their insanity. Dexter and G truly need medical or psychological help. They are seriously troubled people. They can have this thread if they want it so much. Let them post all they want.

the only reason why I started this thread was to enjoy winning with a bunch of people and showing them how much more there is to thing we do than just picking games. There's so much detailed info that I was getting into besides the picks and it was only going to get better for football.

it's late season, the thread was coming to an end in a few days like I mentioned many times before. September is and will always be about Football for me.

There's no way I'll ever run a thread again.

This crap is getting in the way of me making extra cash year on sports year after year and NOW it's affecting my work, (writing health/nutrition related reports, instructing, coaching..) and once again i'm saying this for the 3rd time today, I've got some serious birthday duties today to deal with on top of it all.

I'm playing one game and it's posted above (11, 11.5 are fine too). We can put it on the record, off the record, at this point I don't care to even talk about it on this thread.

I'm stepping out now for a while. If you enjoy drama and childish ranting then have fun.

kazidog
    kazidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just a thought Atari, et. al., All these whiners and trolls just MIGHT be disgruttled Touts that are NOT selling their lousy picks. When they find a thread where someone is making a profit and drawing a regular audience, they band together, with several ghost accounts and attack those who are successful in hopes of running them off. Their thinking is that the flock will come back to their sorry picks. JMO but I have noticed this on too many forums. Any validity to my thinking?

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

DO NOT mention my name in your thread again. you did agree to move on a month ago over pm (see below) and then the other night i have to hear that your bashing me again b/c your having issues with other members.

stop using other members as your reason for not posting anymore. you have plenty of members backing you and it would be simple to ignore the posts that you dont agree with - but for some reason, you want all this chaos.

do you not remember the below - keep my name out of your circus show...
    do not post in my thread, mention me in a negative way and do not not pm me.

I will do the same for you.

end.

G's pks
    Update your status

here is what atari said to start the whole thing...
    exact message from Atari

[COLOR=#000000! important]Just for your personal knowledge, this was the entire message I received from Atari... if you need to, the mods can confirm for you that it is legit..

08-06-11, 01:43 PM
    atari5200
    Click to change status.

Become A Pro!
    betpoints : 1821

Message Me
    ?
    dlunc, I've never been even close to rude with you and nothing compared to G. His thread went to sh*t because of his attitude and all the evidence you presented to show that there's no point following his multipliers.

I consider you very educated and you're questions have always been answered by me.

I've asked that you send me pm's with your labby numbers, but you haven't which is fine.

Back when dexter took a dump all over my thread like a child, he pm'ed me some comments you had made about me to justify his actions.

You using very subtle ways in your posts to steer people away from this thread and I have no clue why you have this issue with me.

Please don't associate me with punks on this forum, and I'll do the same with you.

You know what I'm talking about, I'm asking you very nicely to refrain from this, and I hope we can maintain some respect and I can answer any questions you have on the pm.

Please don't post other peoples picks or links to other threads or huge labby numbers or any subtle comments that seeks to only distract the thread from making money.

I don't deserve this.
    [/COLOR]

123 Last