G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe...just maybe this had something to do with it...backstabber! Sent to another member bashing Dexter and me...a while back...

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah that was about time when you ruined everything ... if you have a virtual ego then you are A NERD face it and go away, that is what I gotta say and ain't even intrested in hearing what you gotta say Dex ...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Yeah that was about time when you ruined everything ... if you have a virtual ego then you are A NERD face it and go away, that is what I gotta say and ain't even intrested in hearing what you gotta say Dex ...
    right - because atari doesnt know how to deal with semi negative responses, its all my fault.

ive never been classified as a "nerd" but actually have always wanted to be one....thanks.

ChooChoo
    ChooChoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a thought Atari, et. al., All these whiners and trolls just MIGHT be disgruttled Touts that are NOT selling their lousy picks. When they find a thread where someone is making a profit and drawing a regular audience, they band together, with several ghost accounts and attack those who are successful in hopes of running them off. Their thinking is that the flock will come back to their sorry picks. JMO but I have noticed this on too many forums. Any validity to my thinking?
    No.

jimmcc01
    jimmcc01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

so someone says one little thing, and you go into a hissy fit dex/G???? is your ego that fragile??? so freakin what if anyone on this thread says anything about you. never seen so much bit@hin from guys. such pettiness.

jimmcc01
    jimmcc01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    right - because atari doesnt know how to deal with semi negative responses, its all my fault.
    no, its your consistent nagging about your feelings on this thread. no one cares. So atari says something you don't like, send him a PM if your ego can't handle a hit to your online persona. but many enjoyed this thread and can make our own decisions about wether to tail or not.

Your insecurities are whats fukkin up this thread. If i don't like what atari says or does, I leave. You on the other hand need to make some stupid cyber stand that doesn't mean $hit in the real world. The only purpose is to ruin the thread.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jimmcc01 View Post
    so someone says one little thing, and you go into a hissy fit dex/G???? is your ego that fragile??? so freakin what if anyone on this thread says anything about you. never seen so much bit@hin from guys. such pettiness.
    Just so you know the truth and this guy among starting 34 units up and talking behind other peoples backs...needs to be the one to stop! All I need to see is him stop calling me scum and the other name calling he continues to do...If someone says something about you...hopefully you are man enough to answer also...

He had no problem spamming everyone elses thread with his link...but if you read the pm...look what he says...guy is a real tool!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39080

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    Hey Atari when you get a chance drop in over at G's. Me and the boys are throwing a little party over there. I know he'd love to hear from you.
    Bring a case of beer, we may be there a while!!!

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    here is what atari said to start the whole thing...
    exact message from Atari

[COLOR=#000000! important]Just for your personal knowledge, this was the entire message I received from Atari... if you need to, the mods can confirm for you that it is legit..

08-06-11, 01:43 PM
    atari5200
    Click to change status.

Become A Pro!
    betpoints : 1821

Message Me
    ?
    dlunc, I've never been even close to rude with you and nothing compared to G. His thread went to sh*t because of his attitude and all the evidence you presented to show that there's no point following his multipliers.

I consider you very educated and you're questions have always been answered by me.

I've asked that you send me pm's with your labby numbers, but you haven't which is fine.

Back when dexter took a dump all over my thread like a child, he pm'ed me some comments you had made about me to justify his actions.

You using very subtle ways in your posts to steer people away from this thread and I have no clue why you have this issue with me.

Please don't associate me with punks on this forum, and I'll do the same with you.

You know what I'm talking about, I'm asking you very nicely to refrain from this, and I hope we can maintain some respect and I can answer any questions you have on the pm.

Please don't post other peoples picks or links to other threads or huge labby numbers or any subtle comments that seeks to only distract the thread from making money.

I don't deserve this.
    [/COLOR]
    You are just a backstabbing weasel. I am half tempted to post an email about you that I recieved from one of the mods, I laughed my ass off. But I wouldn't do that because Pm's and emails are just that, private. You have officially lost all credibility now, what a scumbag. If you only knew what the mods actually thought of you, you wouldn't be so ******* pompous. And, I have a feeling that you will be finding out soon anyway....hope this helps...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    You are just a backstabbing weasel. I am half tempted to post an email about you that I recieved from one of the mods, I laughed my ass off. But I wouldn't do that because Pm's and emails are just that, private. You have officially lost all credibility now, what a scumbag. If you only knew what the mods actually thought of you, you wouldn't be so ******* pompous. And, I have a feeling that you will be finding out soon anyway....hope this helps...
    probably the same one they sent me about you!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Jesus christ this thread is turning into a mess..

Iamlong
    Iamlong's Avatar Become A Pro!

G, you are a f uking loser. I mean seriously, do you not have anything better to do? You guys all bitch and wine and complain about retarded sht all week. It makes mostly everyone on here sick. Regardless of units up, mulitpliers or any other gay sht, Atari is what 44-24 or something? with all games usually under -160. Not bad at all. Even if its 10 units up - not bad at all.

Atari fuk this thread - just start an email list with your plays - dont deal with all the bs from idiots. And Atari you need to hear this too: stop being so goddam sensitive when some loser gets on his laptop and talks sht on you. You know what I mean? You are playing into the BS. Forget them all.

Thanks for the picks bro..

Fuk you, fuk you, fuk you, your cool. fuk you. Im out.

atari5200
    atari5200's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by atari5200 View Post
    I'm not playing these childish games guys. The thread is absolutely ruined and shot to hell.

Don't get me involved in this crap. These guys live all day on sbr. tens of thousands of posts. We can't compete with their insanity. Dexter and G truly need medical or psychological help. They are seriously troubled people. They can have this thread if they want it so much. Let them post all they want.

the only reason why I started this thread was to enjoy winning with a bunch of people and showing them how much more there is to thing we do than just picking games. There's so much detailed info that I was getting into besides the picks and it was only going to get better for football.

it's late season, the thread was coming to an end in a few days like I mentioned many times before. September is and will always be about Football for me.

There's no way I'll ever run a thread again.

This crap is getting in the way of me making extra cash year on sports year after year and NOW it's affecting my work, (writing health/nutrition related reports, instructing, coaching..) and once again i'm saying this for the 3rd time today, I've got some serious birthday duties today to deal with on top of it all.

I'm playing one game and it's posted above (11, 11.5 are fine too). We can put it on the record, off the record, at this point I don't care to even talk about it on this thread.

I'm stepping out now for a while. If you enjoy drama and childish ranting then have fun.

Wallco99

Once again, bold print too loud, can't hear you!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

This place is a mess....... Check it for seman. 50 points to whoever knows what this quote is from (well, actually only 2 bc I'm a nonpro)

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    This place is a mess....... Check it for seman. 50 points to whoever knows what this quote is from (well, actually only 2 bc I'm a nonpro)
    The wire!

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

fuckin guys love to ruin a good thing !!!!!!

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Need to give these fuks a one way ride to the desert.
    Last edited by cockblocker; 08-23-11 at 04:24 PM.

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by atari5200 View Post
    I'm not playing these childish games guys. The thread is absolutely ruined and shot to hell.

Don't get me involved in this crap. These guys live all day on sbr. tens of thousands of posts. We can't compete with their insanity. Dexter and G truly need medical or psychological help. They are seriously troubled people. They can have this thread if they want it so much. Let them post all they want.

the only reason why I started this thread was to enjoy winning with a bunch of people and showing them how much more there is to thing we do than just picking games. There's so much detailed info that I was getting into besides the picks and it was only going to get better for football.

it's late season, the thread was coming to an end in a few days like I mentioned many times before. September is and will always be about Football for me.

There's no way I'll ever run a thread again.

This crap is getting in the way of me making extra cash year on sports year after year and NOW it's affecting my work, (writing health/nutrition related reports, instructing, coaching..) and once again i'm saying this for the 3rd time today, I've got some serious birthday duties today to deal with on top of it all.

I'm playing one game and it's posted above (11, 11.5 are fine too). We can put it on the record, off the record, at this point I don't care to even talk about it on this thread.

I'm stepping out now for a while. If you enjoy drama and childish ranting then have fun.
    wow total meltdown by you sir lol thats kind of what I thought all along I told u how to get rid of the riff raff but u wouldnt do it oh well

DirkIsDirty
    DirkIsDirty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I have never heard of a guy quit sports betting because some random person makes fun of them or pisses them off with negative comments. I am sorry but betting is betting. I don't need a pat on the back to send in a bet with my local book or not send one in because someone pissed me off with immature bs. Atari if you want to make money then make money! Post or not but don't let some of the people in this room sway your decision to bet or not.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great song by the Gin Blossoms called "Jealousy"
    U tube it. After you are done bet the Braves at -139.

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirkIsDirty View Post
    I have never heard of a guy quit sports betting because some random person makes fun of them or pisses them off with negative comments. I am sorry but betting is betting. I don't need a pat on the back to send in a bet with my local book or not send one in because someone pissed me off with immature bs. Atari if you want to make money then make money! Post or not but don't let some of the people in this room sway your decision to bet or not.
    yeah for real u basically backed up my previous post above your sirs lameo!!! on his part but oh well total nuclear meltdown I guess lol

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Dexter, Dexter, Dexter, Dexter

DO NOT mention my name in your thread again.

do not post in my thread, mention me in a negative way and do not not pm me.

I will do the same for you.

end.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7296

ive been in paris a few days and havent looked in untill now, but please dont tell me this thread has turned into another bitch fest!!!! there's no need for it

please leave EGO'S at the door upon entering. same shit seems to happen in other good threads too

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    ive been in paris a few days and havent looked in untill now, but please dont tell me this thread has turned into another bitch fest!!!! there's no need for it

please leave EGO'S at the door upon entering. same shit seems to happen in other good threads too
    Not true... it really all depends on the guy who runs the thread...if you are a d*ck to people and cry like a little bi*ch about things all the time and constantly look for attention, then yes, this is what happens..

If you look at the other successful threads, for example: detxers, pagodos, slapshots, on3's, falcons (until the mods came along), ect.... Those threads all go smoothly daily without trolls coming in to cause problems...

Atari asks for all of this and then gets upset when it happens...

I have actually made money bc of Atari and thank him for that.. but as much as I hate to say it, he has brought this on himself and deserves what has come to him..
    Last edited by dlunc3; 08-23-11 at 05:18 PM.

jphil
    jphil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jphil lean.

sorry, no play tonight, due to clutter.

Narusco
    Narusco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

kill G. KURVA ANYÁD

ChooChoo
    ChooChoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is certainly a lot of clutter in here. It has got to be tough to cap a baseball game in these cluttered circumstances.

Choo Choo
    Last edited by ChooChoo; 08-23-11 at 06:04 PM.

Iamlong
    Iamlong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

The line is from Dave Chappelle Stand up In DC..Give me my points biatch!!

truanswer
    truanswer's Avatar Become A Pro!

my vote is atari either does twitter or sends out an email with his picks everyday...its annoying some people can ruin such a great thread, a lot of us wanna follow atari's picks and win money as a group and not be an annoying bitch bc u have nothing better to do with ur life...money over bitches lets go twitter get back to winning, thanks atari for all ur work

slappa
    slappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by truanswer View Post
    my vote is atari either does twitter or sends out an email with his picks everyday...its annoying some people can ruin such a great thread, a lot of us wanna follow atari's picks and win money as a group and not be an annoying bitch bc u have nothing better to do with ur life...money over bitches lets go twitter get back to winning, thanks atari for all ur work
    Couldn't agree more mate.

I guess thats the thanks you get for making so much people so much money.

GL atari

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

dexter says he works in the finance world, yet he is always on sbr. no wonder the economy is in the crapper.

i noticed dexter stuck his nose in investors thread, and roags..

i know i work in the finance world and i dont have much time to post besides on my lunch.

o well... good luck with college ball atari

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    dexter says he works in the finance world, yet he is always on sbr. no wonder the economy is in the crapper.

i noticed dexter stuck his nose in investors thread, and roags..

i know i work in the finance world and i dont have much time to post besides on my lunch.

o well... good luck with college ball atari
    i hate touts....sue me.

lol - yeah, b/c the economy has to do solely with finance. brilliant.....

you're a tough guy huh....

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i hate touts....sue me. lol - yeah, b/c the economy has to do solely with finance. brilliant..... you're a tough guy huh....
    good luck dexter i'll pm u
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 08-23-11 at 08:00 PM.

First 123 Last