topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Probation sucks.......

Rather be locked up. Gotta deal with punks who talk shit.... usually they just get swung on tonight I gotta try to get these punks to take first swing so can go self defense route and of course they are too soft to swing but I REALLY REALLY want to hit them. Sucks big time. Usually misdemeanor assault worth every hit you land but when on probation instead of getting probation and a fine you get min. 3 months in lock up probation plus more probation and fines. Fock the system and poes. Once you are in the system you are a slave to the state more than ever. Can not deal with people disrespecting me anymore beause they know I am on probation. Sbr and flyingililini god bless topper is going back inside. Soft ass punk had his chance to go in praking garage and settle the beef like a man and walked off. Too busy trying to impress middle aged broads, pussy ass.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What the hell are you doing every day/ night to constantly be in this kinda situation? I feel like I get to the point where there could be a fight maybe once a year

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Everythings becoming clear now...Had u on ignore after u spewed ur vitriol in other thread i created but man am i glad i chose to fix that...This explains y ur such a religious nutjob...So god saved u from the slammer right or did he want you to learn a lesson

Go back to being a slave to the system you fukkin # hamburger and may god see to it that u receive what u deserve...Remember its only gay if you give it

U just made my fukkin day pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Iced

topgame85

Girl friend is too good looking... (not being sarcastic honest truth.... whenever we go out every clown wants to holler..... I am not that stud I was when I was 22 but sill well above average and still lay the pipe like a pro.... whenever we go out dudes thing they can disrespect me even after fair warning to back off.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

come to Michigan and hit me first. You can claim self defense. If you get knocked out tell the old lady she has to spread them for Deuce. Anal too.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Stop going to trashy-ass places then? IDK man there are tons of dudes in the same situation and I doubt they constantly get into fights.....Guys that try to disrespect guys and their hot gf's are pure scum though

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Tg- look at it as a compliment...
    I love it when fools drool over my gf

Ps
    I know I'm going home with her for some sex, they not

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Everythings becoming clear now...Had u on ignore after u spewed ur vitriol in other thread i created but man am i glad i chose to fix that...This explains y ur such a religious nutjob...So god saved u from the slammer right or did he want you to learn a lesson

Go back to being a slave to the system you fukkin hamburger and may god see to it that u get anally penetrated on numerous occasions on the inside u fukkin douche...Remember its only gay if you give it

Cooch if you had reading comprehension you would realize I was agreeing with you as I explained in other thread not spitting "vitriol" as you put it. BTW congrats on buying words fronm a thesaurus. Now I realize you are just a punk who talks but has nothing to back it up. With your soft world flag ball as an avatar . Typical loser ideaology. BTW your friends are losers too for taking free shots at other races/religions under the guise of an American soldier to kill "for their god" as you put it. Real men protect real shit unlike you and your weak soft loser friends. Topper never been anywhere near a rooster and never will because on the inside real men go in a cell slug it out and walk away with each others respect. Unlike soft mfers like you who think they have any knowledge of the world. You are a loser and deserve no respect from anyone and you know where to find me if you ever grow a pair to test my accusations. Keep sitting tha fence too afraid to let the rel lord give you strength and guidance.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    Tg- look at it as a compliment...
    I love it when fools drool over my gf

Ps
    I know I'm going home with her for some sex, then not
    Exactly.....just gotta laugh em off with some sarcastic comments.....I really can't stand those pathetic chumps that try to hit on girls clearly with a guy.....

topgame85

Problem is girl knows I am on probation so wants me to do nothing, approach dude tell him he is a punk and to walk with me to garage if he disagrees laughs and waves me off tell him take a walk with me.My GF wants me to leave so pushes me from behind and I bump into a chick by accident so now her bf wants to get involved. Now security watching. typical bull shit. Pussy ass dudes with no spine. Want to create a scene and act tough where as I jus want to handle it in a dark corner like a real man he just wants to play it off and walk away. thus is life. Too many bitches on the strets and that why real men get shit.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Don't put yourself in that situation?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Cooch if you had reading comprehension you would realize I was agreeing with you as I explained in other thread not spitting "vitriol" as you put it. BTW congrats on buying words fronm a thesaurus. Now I realize you are just a punk who talks but has nothing to back it up. With your soft world flag ball as an avatar . Typical loser ideaology. BTW your friends are losers too for taking free shots at other races/religions under the guise of an American soldier to kill "for their god" as you put it. Real men protect real shit unlike you and your weak soft loser friends. Topper never been anywhere near a rooster and never will because on the inside real men go in a cell slug it out and walk away with each others respect. Unlike soft mfers like you who think they have any knowledge of the world. You are a loser and deserve no respect from anyone and you know where to find me if you ever grow a pair to test my accusations. Keep sitting tha fence too afraid to let the rel lord give you strength and guidance.
    Probie look at where the lord has guided you pal u r where u belong...

Probie read some of the threads i write in if u wanna know what im about...U wouldnt last 3 seconds with me in the real world...So did u double ur net worth last week on the stockmarket also?? Hey its all in the threads pal...Oh thats right, u were probably busy being the states BITCH!!!

Probie get a fukkin clue and realise that Gods not on ur side and in all probability never fukkin will be if this is ur current state of affairs....U did this to yourself and until u man up and take responsibility by not hiding behind a spirit then things 4 u will never change...

Probie youve made my fukkin day...Think il go out and enjoy my unrestricted freedoms now probie Care to join me, oh thats right probie, god has restricted you of those rights, i forgot

Probie the only god u need to know is the head warden cos where ur going he is ur god

ACoochy

Problem is girl knows I am on probation so wants me to do nothing, approach dude tell him he is a punk and to walk with me to garage if he disagrees laughs and waves me off tell him take a walk with me.My GF wants me to leave so pushes me from behind and I bump into a chick by accident so now her bf wants to get involved. Now security watching. typical bull shit. Pussy ass dudes with no spine. Want to create a scene and act tough where as I jus want to handle it in a dark corner like a real man he just wants to play it off and walk away. thus is life. Too many bitches on the strets and that why real men get shit.
    Probie, it sounds like ur associating with all the right people

topgame85

Go back to being a slave to the system you fukkin # hamburger and may god see to it that u receive what u deserve...Remember its only gay if you give it

You most of all disappoint me...... never was anything but cool with you, backed you up, and even understood your opposing views. Typical soft disloyal insecure BS though from a loser. You showed your real colors. Had you just read my post more than once before going on a tirade and blocking me you would have realized the point I was expressing. You just showed you were an over sensitive unable to take others critical view points punk. Typical these days. there are still dudes who will put you in the dirt out there for this type of disrespect, I used to be one. Now I will put you on the concrete and pray for you to be a better person afterwards. Love my family too much to go away for life but done with the disrespect wanna bes like you pro ject. Fags and soft people have been accepted by todays society but never will gain traction as long as God and real men have a prescence on Earth.

topgame85

Probie look at where the lord has guided you pal u r where u belong...

Probie read some of the threads i write in if u wanna know what im about...U wouldnt last 3 seconds with me in the real world...So did u double ur net worth last week on the stockmarket also?? Hey its all in the threads pal...Oh thats right, u were probably busy being the states BITCH!!!

Probie get a fukkin clue and realise that Gods not on ur side and in all probability never fukkin will be if this is ur current state of affairs....U did this to yourself and until u man up and take responsibility by not hiding behind a spirit then things 4 u will never change...

Probie youve made my fukkin day...Think il go out and enjoy my unrestricted freedoms now probie Care to join me, oh thats right probie, god has restricted you of those rights, i forgot

Probie the only god u need to know is the head warden cos where ur going he is ur god

PUNK, only word that fits you. You are nothing more than a snitch punk. Turn your back n people who back you up and show you love. Lowest form of life on this planet Any time you want guy I am ready for those 3 seconds Ask any poster who has met me or grew up with me here as there are a few. You stand no chance.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

TG...stay cool and out of trouble my friend...we need you to post OVER winners man and you can't do that if you are in trouble...best of luck to you...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

you should be laying the pipe right now with your girlfriend then fighting these guys online guy

topgame85

Stucky you are among a handful of guys on here worthy of conversing with. Will shoot you a PM tomorrow with few other guys like star with a play I like. I will be out of trouble no doubt until someone crosses the line but not going to give plays to losers like coochy who want to pretend they know ayhting about anuything. There are a handful of good guy on here but plenty of losers, dgens, scrubs, liers, punks, homos etc.
    Last edited by topgame85; 08-19-11 at 12:26 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave topgame85 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Man...the best way to lock down hot girls and keep them is act yourself, tough and as if literally nothing phases you. I've been with girls that were insanely hot and out of my league. But you act like it for one min, or reveal you're bothered by others trying to get her constantly and you look like you have confidence issues. Act like you're worth more than any, and like you can get any. Confidence = almost everything. No need for that macho bullsheeet that ppl love to try

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    you should be laying the pipe right now with your girlfriend then fighting these guys online guy
    Hoes aren't shit but bitches and tricks canuck, she shoulda hit dud in the jaw instead of pushing me into a chick from behind.

CanuckG

unreal

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Thanks TG...I will be looking for the PM...greatly appreciated...

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    Man...the best way to lock down hot girls and keep them is act yourself, tough and as if literally nothing phases you. I've been with girls that were insanely hot and out of my league. But you act like it for one min, or reveal you're bothered by others trying to get her constantly and you look like you have confidence issues. Act like you're worth more than any, and like you can get any. Confidence = almost everything. No need for that macho bullsheeet that ppl love to try

Been with her 4 1/2 years but she just turned 21 and thus just started goin to bars with her. I am a bit older but not much. She is just not bright when dude gets too aggresive she loves when I make them to cower when they are just flirty and disrespectful and I show them something she pretends its nothing though. I am not about that. I don't even like to talk shit just swing but because of prbation now they have to swing first before I can hit and bury them. It sucks
    Last edited by topgame85; 08-19-11 at 12:32 AM.

CanuckG

sounds like you live in some tough area because most guys who have hot girlfriends usually let it be known and everyone is cool about it

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    sounds like you live in some tough area because most guys who have hot girlfriends usually let it be known and everyone is cool about it

Just way overpopulated. Small towns people all know each other and who is worthy of respect etc. Live right outside DC so everyone here thinks everyone else is just another soft govt employee or trust fund baby like them. Little do they know I done time, grew up in NY with bunch of italian mobsters or that I am willing to step up to the plate. The less hardcore an area is the less respect is shown which leads to the handful of real men stepping up and showing cetain people what it feels like to be touched.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Coming from a juvenile p.o you're right....it does suck

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post

Take it easy on the youngsters pal. They mean well. Show them the path to be succesful and avoid the system. Most don't want to be tough guys just to be succesful and provide for themselves and family. if you let them get too deep though they end up hard and bitter like guys like me. I am trying to beat out my instincts but not sure I ever will.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Where are you a p.o.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Grow up Bro --

There are plenty of dudes that have super hot chicks and handle it just fine.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Grow up Bro --

There are plenty of dudes that have super hot chicks and handle it just fine.
    How? teach me...... never above learning or suggestion. Can't deal with disrespect or disregard though. Love seeing the look in a dude who you show respect and warn eye who keeps pushing though when yo bury him. I just expect people to know what I am about when i tell them what I am about.... there are many phonies but I am not one how do you prove that to someone with out hurting them?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

How? teach me...... never above learning or suggestion. Can't deal with disrespect or disregard though. Love seeing the look in a dude who you show respect and warn eye who keeps pushing though when yo bury him. I just expect people to know what I am about when i tell them what I am about.... there are many phonies but I am not one how do you prove that to someone with out hurting them?
    If you're big enough, guys don't think twice about "hollering" at your girl when you're there with her. Your presence alone tells them to fukk themselves. Flex your rooster, bro.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You're doing God's work topgamer, good luck pal.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

where do you live? detroit or some shit? i have an attractive GF and have been to dive bars and/or swanky places all around the metropolitan NYC area without incident. dont lower yourself to their standards, once they see you or her wont react to their shit or catcalls, it'll pretty much stop immediately.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    Also, this.

topgame85

Suburbs of DC. Huge douche population from all over US. Need to taste fear to come back into orbit but if you bring them face to face usually back down. Ask Lostbankroll, jrichshow, stealthyburrito etc about northern VA/DC/MD. Bunch of soft punks who think their $ protects them until they see a blade, gat etc.

12 Last