beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My buddy just asked me to go to Vegas tomorrow for free

Anybody know a excuse to get out of work... I'm desperate

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

You broke your leg when you fell down a flight of stairs after drinking all night. This may or may not work depending on the type of work you do

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Then i would need a cast when I get back

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Family emergency

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Do you know any doctors/nurses who could let you borrow one?

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Family emergency
    Gotta get at least two days though

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

say your grandmom died and you need off for the viewing and another day for the funeral, not only will you get off but youll get paid, every company has to give paid greivence days

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

sad to have a job like this. never worked a job where i couldn't use my sick of vacation or personal days on a moments notice. not like your "excuse" masks the fact that you will be out of work for a period of time. Whether the excuse is legit or not changes nothing. if you have the time your company will give it to you.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

you forgot a big thing, you gotta to have CASH to go

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    Gotta get at least two days though
    Say it's out of town. Even use Vegas, people do live there. Unless you got some aholes you work for they wont even question it unless you have given them reasons in the past to.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Say you're in jail. It always works.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    sad to have a job like this. never worked a job where i couldn't use my sick of vacation or personal days on a moments notice. not like your "excuse" masks the fact that you will be out of work for a period of time. Whether the excuse is legit or not changes nothing. if you have the time your company will give it to you.
    Shit it's just a college job

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

family member died

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup...something about a family emergency usually works best, dunno bout the 2 day notice thing though. Would they hold it against ya that bad if you just called and said you were really feeling terrible and didn't even think you could get out of bed? Promise not to do it again appologize n so on? If not, dunno what to tell ya bro.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Just ask for the days off and try to get a coworker to cover your shifts. Is your boss a hard ass or something? Don't lie, just ask and if you can swing it go, if not just stay and work.

Honesty is the best policy, yo!

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Just ask for the days off and try to get a coworker to cover your shifts. Is your boss a hard ass or something? Don't lie, just ask and if you can swing it go, if not just stay and work.

Honesty is the best policy, yo!
    No way I'm missing this opportunity

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

just be a man and tell the truth , it always works , gl

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

One thing thats always worked for me is to ring ur workplace and sound as though youve been ralfing all night with a suspected viral infection...No way they will want u to come in spreading all those germs....

Just make sure you get a doctors certificate to cover ur tracks and tell the doc that it looked as though it turned out to be a 24 hour bug...

Amazing how quickly these things can clear up

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    One thing thats always worked for me is to ring ur workplace and sound as though youve been ralfing all night with a suspected viral infection...No way they will want u to come in spreading all those germs....

Just make sure you get a doctors certificate to cover ur tracks and tell the doc that it looked as though it turned out to be a 24 hour bug...

Amazing how quickly these things can clear up

how am i supposed to get a doctors note?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    how am i supposed to get a doctors note?
    Make an appointment to ur normal GP but just make sure the appointment time is somewhere between when you come back from Vegas to when you have to go to work.

Just say you need the certificate 4 work as boss is a hardarse and make sure that when u ring work in 1st place you mention that ur going to acquire a doctors certificate when going to docs and come in with certificate when u return..

That way boss cant call u out and youve covered ur tracks...Everyone is happy Just make sure you answer ur phone whilst in Vegas and it happens to be ur boss...That background noise will give you away in an instance..

PS if in event that ur doctor is fully booked and ur not able to acquire sickness certificate then shop around. If ur boss knows ur medical details and asks y u didnt go to normal doc explain to him that he was fully booked, hence the certificate from a different physician...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-15-11 at 04:22 AM.

ACoochy

Couple of other things beanie

1) Do not, i repeat DO NOT use ANY social networking sites whilst in Vegas and try to stay away from news cameras whilst in Vegas ...Ur boss will be onto this and checking ur facebook, twitter account etc

Have heard so many times ppl bring themselves undone this way...Dumb, dumb, dumb...

2) Just b4 u ring ur boss to say ur sick do something thats gonna induce a temporary bout of hayfever (sniffing flowers does it to me everytime. Or if u dont have flowers on hold find some herbs). That way when u do ring ur head will feel stuffy and nose blocked and this will resinate to the 'truthfulness' that something genuine is wrong to ur boss as its easy to pick a fake (even over the phone)...15 minutes later ur right as rain

I really should start charging for this info Gl pal and let us know how it works out

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Make an appointment to ur normal GP but just make sure the appointment time is somewhere between when you come back from Vegas to when you have to go to work.

Just say you need the certificate 4 work as boss is a hardarse and make sure that when u ring work in 1st place you mention that ur going to acquire a doctors certificate when going to docs and come in with certificate when u return..

That way boss cant call u out and youve covered ur tracks...Everyone is happy Just make sure you answer ur phone whilst in Vegas and it happens to be ur boss...That background noise will give you away in an instance..

PS if in event that ur doctor is fully booked and ur not able to acquire sickness certificate then shop around. If ur boss knows ur medical details and asks y u didnt go to normal doc explain to him that he was fully booked, hence the certificate from a different physician...
    great advice.. Im thinking on food poisoning...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY BEAN BALLS LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT YOUR FRIEND ASKED YOU TO GO TO VEGAS FOR FREE HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS FRIEND YOU MIGHT END UP IN VEGAS WITH A DICK UP YOUR ARSE

HOW MANY STRAIGHT MALES TAKE ANOTHER MALE FRIEND TO VEGAS AND DONT EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN.DONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH A SORE ASS BEANBALLS.I WOULD GET TO KNOW THIS FRIEND A LITTLE BETTER BEFORE I WENT AWAY WITH HIM HE MIGHT BE EXPECTING SOMETHING FOR THIS FREE TRIP.

BEANBAG IF YOUR FRIEND SUGGESTS YOU SHARE THE SAME BED YOU BETTER RUN LIKE HELL BEFORE YOU GET BONED UP THE ARSE

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

TELL YOUR BOSS YOUR MALE FRIEND INVITED YOU TO VEGAS HE WILL GET THE PICTURE HE WILL PROBABLY SAY HEY BEANBAG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A F-AG.SURE GO AHEAD HAVE FUN BENDING OVER IN THE SHOWER JUST DONT COME BACK TO WORK WITH A SORE ASS I MIGHT NEED A PIECE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeh this seems to good to be true

Guy must want to nail him and this is an easy way to do it

What happens at night when it is a single bed and the guy gets onto bed nude??

Now what??? Do you sleep in bed , on the fukkinn edge???

Say he make at move for you?? Now what???

What happens if he uses "I gave you a free trip man so can I nail you in the ass??

Do you give in and let him use the jelly???

I swear do not go as it is a trap

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

sudden death in family

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

It's a college job who fukkin cares...tell him and quit if he gives you a hard time...there's other jobs out there

Otherwise you'll have it in the back of your mind the entire time.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Say you're on the shitter every 2 minutes. They'll understand.

Say everyone in the house has it and it seems real contagious.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Couple of other things beanie

1) Do not, i repeat DO NOT use ANY social networking sites whilst in Vegas and try to stay away from news cameras whilst in Vegas ...Ur boss will be onto this and checking ur facebook, twitter account etc

Have heard so many times ppl bring themselves undone this way...Dumb, dumb, dumb...

2) Just b4 u ring ur boss to say ur sick do something thats gonna induce a temporary bout of hayfever (sniffing flowers does it to me everytime. Or if u dont have flowers on hold find some herbs). That way when u do ring ur head will feel stuffy and nose blocked and this will resinate to the 'truthfulness' that something genuine is wrong to ur boss as its easy to pick a fake (even over the phone)...15 minutes later ur right as rain

I really should start charging for this info Gl pal and let us know how it works out
    Take it a step further...post on FB that you're sick as hell.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

great to see your are DESPERATE to explore your sexuality

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    Take it a step further...post on FB that you're sick as hell.
    Good idea BUT some bosses would then say y r u posting on FB if ur not well enough to be at work?? You cant be too sick then...I know its stupid logic but some bosses are like that...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I love my jobs sick/vacation day policy. If you have the time, you can use them. Of course you can't be a dumb@SS about it....but you can be pretty close.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Yeh this seems to good to be true

Guy must want to nail him and this is an easy way to do it

What happens at night when it is a single bed and the guy gets onto bed nude??

Now what??? Do you sleep in bed , on the fukkinn edge???

Say he make at move for you?? Now what???

What happens if he uses "I gave you a free trip man so can I nail you in the ass??

Do you give in and let him use the jelly???

I swear do not go as it is a trap

Haha no trap he just got these free tickets...

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Tell your boss you're getting married in Vegas

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Stress/personal problems

12 Last