zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

If shari actually did go to bash with her son traveling from Australia for 2.5 days to Costa Rica with a bunch of degenerate horny gamblers...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    My point is 1. why would anyone care and 2. anyone who's asked me privately during the past few weeks, I've kept in the loop every step of the way. In fact there's a whole blow by blow thread on Google+ - finding out I have to go to court, preparing, getting advice, at court, post court, making a decision, trying to find flights, etc... The thing I think you guys forget is that this is my real life. Until a few weeks ago, I was assuming that our tickets were one way and we'd finally be gone from here for good. And what a way to start it off but with a Bash with posters (99.9% of whom) I'd really like to meet. This whole thing has sucked. And I've kept if off of here although I know a few of you have other ways of finding out what's going on. But quite frankly, I hate these threads about me. So to me this would be like me trying to capitalise on drama with you and your wife, etc... It's just not classy at all. And while I expect that of the other participant in this farce, I didn't expect that from you. That's the only thing that made me respond at all.
    Shari,

If it makes you feel any better I don't care one way or the other about whether your going to the bash. I do wish you the best though

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

lol I know you weren't being serious but a friend actually suggested that. Not Cuban obviously but looking into sharing a plane with someone who is going in that general direction so we can least get a chunk of the trip done quickly. I literally have 5 days. The time ticks from the moment our passports are scanned leaving whatever Aussie airport we'd be departing from to go international. But we just can't find any way to do it quicker. I remember one night on here JJ was busting my balls and I was like "Sam and I have been trying to sort this out all day". And that's what we were doing - how long and for how much. This is a long ass trip. Even if I could've gotten us 7 days then I could swing that but 5 means we'd have to leave before the bash is even over and I'm meant to be working.
    Well best of luck to you. But, I would have guessed that 30 hours each way would be well worth the opportunity to check out Opie's pearly whites and golden skin in person. Hell, who knows, maybe the guy would have even let you touch his perfectly styled hair.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Shari, If it makes you feel any better I don't care one way or the other about whether your going to the bash. I do wish you the best though
    Thanks. That's actually really cool of you to say. This is just a bit (a lot) of a sticky subject because certain people on here have been with me through this every nasty step the past few weeks, even to the point of giving me legal advice, trying to pull strings for flights, etc. So it's a bit screwy but it's all good. And the main part is all sorted now: We can officially move!!!!!!!! Which is what I've been fighting for, for 2yrs. So all in all I'm a very happy gal. If you can find me a 20hr flight though that'll make me even more happy.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sorry you can't make it Shari, but I am still waiting for Opie to call you "sweetcakes" ala Ron Franklin the great sports announcer formerly of ESPN.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Private Jet cost CR to Australia vice versa $40,000

Shari might have cash I do not know, I lost total contact with her when I found out she was Bi Sexual and dating a butch

No biggie its her gig

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    Sorry you can't make it Shari, but I am still waiting for Opie to call you "sweetcakes" ala Ron Franklin the great sports announcer formerly of ESPN.
    I haven't given up hope completely yet. You're actually one of the people I'm most looking forward to meeting. I keep thinking when I open my email on Monday I'm going to have some great news. Just need it by Tuesday at the latest as I need 24hrs to get my son's temp passport.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Private Jet cost CR to Australia vice versa $40,000

Shari might have cash I do not know, I lost total contact with her when I found out she was Bi Sexual and dating a butch

No biggie its her gig
    I have a bit of cash but nothing like that for a plane! I pay child support for f sake. Don't you know anyone here who could fly us to at least the States????? You know people everywhere!!! Seriously. If I can get us to the States quick, it's golden. That's the hard part.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari if you came to states I would fuk you for a few nights and hopefully you would leave after a few nights and not become attached to me.

That is my worry if I fukked you

shari91

Shari if you came to states I would fuk you for a few nights and hopefully you would leave after a few nights and not become attached to me. That is my worry if I fukked you
    If you wore the toup, I'd leave very quickly after maybe one night if not sooner. Every version just wigs me out (no pun intended). With the horseshoe head? Probably two as I still find that quite cute as that's the first way I privately got to know you. If you shaved it? My son would be calling you daddy and you'd be roped in for life. However I am certifiably peaking sexually. NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT so these numbers may be a bit skewed.

Pros and cons to debate here pal.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Shari if you came to states I would fuk you for a few nights and hopefully you would leave after a few nights and not become attached to me.

That is my worry if I fukked you
    just an absolute riot...if i were you, i wouldnt worry to much...it may take her a few nights to find that 2in. stick..and when she does..she probably wont be attached to it...best of luck pal...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Good for you Bronxer. Again - I hope this provided you with some excitement. All the best.

settle down guy.
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 08-12-11 at 04:14 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Can we have the SEC do an insider trading investigation here?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    lets just settle down.

spankie the mediator here i will take care of you all just join chat and bring your cases to me

i will be the judge here.

lets just settle down.

First 12